WSJ TOC #32

Shounen Jump Issue 32:
Gintama (Cover, Lead CP)
One Piece
Boku no Hero Academia
Boku no Hero Academia Smash!! (Special Chapter)
Saiki Kusuo no Sainan (CP)
Haikyuu!!
Black Clover
Hinomaru Zumou
Yakusoku no Neverland
Boruto (CP)
Kimetsu no Yaiba
Boku-tachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai (CP)
Shoodan!
Shokugeki no Souma
Cross Account
Dr. Stone
Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san
Hunter×Hunter
Spring Weapon Number One
Robot×Laserbeam
Harapeko no Marie
Isobe Isobee Monogatari

Shounen Jump Issue 33:
Cover, Lead CP: One Piece
CP: Yakusoku no Neverland, Robot×Laserbeam

Pure ranking

01 Hero Academia c.138
02 Haikyu c.254
03 Black Clover c.110
04 Hinomaru c.145
05 Neverland c.039
06 Kimetsu c.062
07 Soma c.215
08 Dr.Stone c.011
09 Yuna c.063
10 No.01 c.029
11 Robot c.009
12 Marie c.012

One Piece and Hunter are unranked due to being absent 8 issues ago.

>giving CPs to bokuben and robot to hide the fact that they're tanking

>Dr Stone in the bottom 5.

Please stay there.

Marie cancellation when

Next round. It's definitely not going to make it.

Boring TOC

one piece 20th anniversary next week

>Yuna at 9th
What happened in this chapter.

>09 Yuna c.063
So nips didn't like the ass to face?

>CP: Yakusoku no Neverland
Yes.

Only thing that's certain is marie's getting axed, will need to wait for Kei-Ai 2 and shoodan to get ranked.

Seems like there was both too little action and too little fanservice. Hopefully this is just an exceptionally low ranking and not indicative of much in the future.

I really, really want CrossAccount to get cancelled as soon as possible.

Neverland really does get a large amount of CPs. I like Posuka's works and she does a good job with them though, not gonna complain.

It's the backstory of the antagonist of the arc and almost NTR, that's probably why.

I hope someone picks up Shudan.

It's definitely one of the best series for color pges in the magazine right now

>08 Dr.Stone c.011
>no Senkuu that chapter
Wow, he really does carry the whole series.

World Trigger
never ever

Good.

Every week I open this thread hoping to find a sliver of information about World Trigger. Every week I'm disappointed ;_;

>Shounen Jump Issue 33: CP: Yakusoku no Neverland
Does anyone have a tally for how many cover pages each series has had this year? I swear Neverland gets one like every 3 weeks, it has to be the most pushed series by far

You gotta let go at some point

>CP
>cover page
>one every 3 weeks

Kimetsu volume 7 cover in case anyone missed it earlier

>05 Neverland c.039
The chapter with the vines, huh? Yeah, I kinda saw it coming.
Hopefully the next one goes back up.

Nice, hope it finally reaches 100k.

Where did I say that CP stands for Cover page?

This is either bait or you are a newfag.

>Boku-tachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai (CP)
I hope it's a /sci/ chapter

Me too, brah.
Though I believe last week's teaser implied it would be an Uruka's chapter.
Again.

I hope it's a new girl chapter, twin Sup Forums or /x/ transfer student girl.

It's surprising to see all the established series topping the magazine after getting used to the new ones being at the top but I think that just means most of the magazine is in a pretty good place right now, I'm fairly satisfied with most of the series

Marie getting cancelled doesn't bother me and hopefully Bokutachi goes too but Robot better fucking stay, it's definitely in the Top 10 series right now

I'm really starting to suspect Gintama will still be ongoing early next year and I feel like Sorachi is extending it out so much because he feels sorry for everyone who loves his series or who gets work based off it

That HxH ranking is a bit low no?

Wait until we're in the bottom before the author goes crazy with new girls.
I'm hoping for Sup Forums or /ic/ if that's the case.

It's unranked this issue.

It isn't ranked yet, since it only came back last(?) week. Give it until it has eight chapters before it goes back to hiatus.

>11 Robot c.009
Please die.

It makes me wonder about the ranking for next week's chapter. The conclusion to the tengu arc was more so civil than action-packed

In context, Robot could still be huge, pretty sure we don't know the sales for its first volumes but Kuroko had very similar rankings to Robot for like 100+ chapters and it still became one of the best-selling manga of all time

So I'm pretty sure they will prioritize it over some other series that do poorly for a while at least

You know what, I hate that you guys got me to pick up that series (it, HunterxHunter and Soma were the only current series in the magazine I didn't read) because now I'm caught up and realized I'll never get any resolution to any of that stuff

It's an extremely unsatisfying series as it is now, because it's fun but it's ALL just set-up for the epic saga that's just about to happen but now never will

Average ranking of past 8 weeks

01.69 One Piece
02.33 Hero Academia
03.42 Neverland
03.64 Kimetsu
04.19 Black Clover
04.37 Haikyu
06.22 Soma
06.25 Hinomaru
06.74 Yuna
07.02 Dr.Stone
08.04 Gintama
08.24 Saiki
08.63 Samon
09.59 Robot
10.09 No.01
10.09 Bokuben
12.59 Marie
13.03 Poro
13.52 U19

Really weird choice, but I do like it, would've preferred Rengoku but hopefully this will be the volume to get to 100,000 (I realize Vol. 6 has sold 100K but only after it fell off the charts)

But he hasn't even removed the pig head in 40 chapters.

Average ranking excluding finished series

01.70 One Piece
02.32 Hero Academia
03.37 Neverland
03.60 Kimetsu
04.16 Black Clover
04.29 Haikyu
06.05 Soma
06.31 Hinomaru
06.50 Yuna
07.00 Dr.Stone
07.96 Gintama
08.02 Saiki
08.99 Robot
09.81 Bokuben
09.92 No.01
11.99 Marie

>11 Robot c.009
Golf is not sport after all

Any series that gets too fanservice ends up being pushed to the botton due to ... well people dont want to vote for those.

Its safe as volumes still sell, heck TLR was at bottom during its original run on Jump because of that.

Never gets ranked, it's always at the back when it doesn't get a color page. It's not exactly a series they generally feel the need to promote too much in the magazine because everyone who cares knows its returned and there's no sense overly promoting something that'll disappear in a month again. It uses the magazine, the magazine doesn't benefit from it.

kuroko had low rankings too and sold like candy.

How is Robot v1 sales?

>09.81 Bokuben
LIVEEEE ;__;

Because Fujos ...not because Sports, I dont think sports manga are doing too well now, they tend to die in Jump pretty fast unless its Fujo bait.

How long till Kubo and JUMP put their differences aside and let the sequel with Kazui, Ichika, and Nemuri happen? I need some comfy Kubo SoL.

>10.09 Bokuben
>09.81 Bokuben
God, I really hope CrossAccount bombs. Bokuben may be far from a masterpiece, but I find it to be very endearing and genuinely like most of the cast.
Plus, I want more studying hijinks, damn it.

NEVER, Kubo doesn't want and Oda won't allow it

I want to believe.

It's going to outsell Dr. Stone. Count on it.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting

When does the first volume come out?

I'm not shitposting, Kubo won't be on WSJ ever again

They both came out yesterday

>08.63 Samon
It still hurts.

Rengoku better get volume 8, he deserves it.
Gotta get those fujobucks somehow.

He might not be, but not because of imaginary grudges.

>Gotta get those fujobucks somehow.
But he's hotter with the pig head on.

>fujobucks
>there's nothing gay about the cover
?

Tsutaya 7/4 daily ranking
1. Shokugeki no Souma 25
2. Yakusoku no Neverland 4
3. Gintama 69
4. Yuragisou no Yuuna-san 6
5. Hunter x Hunter 34
7. Twin Star Exorcists 12
8. Robot x Laserbeam 1
9. Kono Oto Tomare 15
10. Saiki Kusuo no Sainan 22
11. Dr. Stone 1
12. Yuukoku no Moriarty 3
17. Kemono Jihen 2
18. Harapeko no Marie 1
20. Kiss x Death 5

>imaginary
it's no secret that Kubo and Oda hate each other, read the comments on the last chapter of Bleach

>Kubo and Oda hate each other.

I thought Kubo only hated WSJ.

>01 Hero Academia c.138
Was there anything special about that chapter? Seemed pretty ordinary compared to other chapters.

Well there you go, I'm happy with that (although Jesus Christ Neverland either had a HUUUGE jump or Gintama fell down quite a bit), though there's a difference between first day sales and first week

Yes, yes, of course, just like your favorite youtuber said, it's all true.

>Kemono Jihen
I can't tell if this is good or bad, at least it's doing better than Marie?

HxH always has shit ranks. Kids don't read it.

That's what hiatus will do to a shounen manga.

You could just look up what it and Moriarty's sales were last time and compare if it seems to be doing better than last volume or about the same

compare this to what he did when Naruto ended, of course he won't talk shit directly, they don't do it that way, and what youtube has to do with anything in here?

Not just hiatus, magazine audience changes circa every five years.

He respectfully and cheerfully congratulates him? That's more than enough. Kishimoto is Oda's personal friend, Kubo is an acquaintance and colleague.

Why youtube? Because you are parroting rumours originating there.

Bokuben is so fucked.

At least Dr. Stone is doing well.

????

I know you're just pretending to be retarded but why should the most successful mangaka of all time have to bend over to congratulate every other person who ends a series? He gave credit to Kubo, when he didn't have to...the ones he gave covers to were close personal friends of his who first became successful in the magazine at the same time as him (Kishimoto and Shimabakuro) and the one guy who had been in there longer than him (by twenty years)

If you want a comparable reaction for Bleach you'd have to wait for Gintama to end because that's Bleach's contemporary

Beginning of the Yakuza mission, some cool stuff like the dragon lady

HxH moving to monthly with just 2 one month hiatus each year, yes or no?

I like how the Yuragi author gave no fucks about bleach ending

It's Kubo and Shueisha actually, he's fine with Jump.
Maybe he has too much rights to the anime/merch or something and they cut off all support.

Oda and Kishimoto are good pals (Kishimoto even promoted OP in the last chapter) whereas Kubo and Oda aren't; of course he's going to react differently to both series ending. Kubo actually revealed in his recent JUMP interview that he was struggling a lot with his health during the last three years and found his shoulder tendon was fucked up after he finished the series so I think Oda's resting comment came from a sincere place.

However, Kubo and Sorachi are good pals.

Ask in HxH thread

How long until Shoodan ranks?

Until its 8th chapter, so another month.

I sure hope it survives, as unlikely as that is

Three sports manga may be pushing it, though Shoodan is more of a coming of age, SoL with a soccer setting rather than a pure sport-centric manga.

Neverland will have its 10th color page this year next week. Which is really impressive since we're only a little past halfway done with 2017. In 2016, Hinomaru had the most color pages at 13, and Neverland is on track to surpass that handily.

Neverland spoilers when?

>Robot sells better than Stone

HA

>epic saga that's just about to happen but now never will
Come on, I'm sure sooner or later, it'll come back.

What, are the sales numbers out? I think the volumes were only released yesterday, so we'll only have 1 day's worth of sales data.

>bokuben
So Uruka was a mistake?

Do you even have to ask?

Check shosekiranking. It's selling better than Twin Stars and Saiki so far

Just needed confirmation. She seemed cool when I thought she would be a once every ten chapter thing and bit parts in others. I didn't want her to become poochie.