Brit/pol/: Alternate Universe Eddie Edition

Take to the wing and stamp out Pigeon Hate.

Pigeon Fancier caught cheating. Has been banned for life.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3713843/Fowl-play-Britain-s-pigeon-fancier-admits-CHEATING-win-sport-s-biggest-race-banned-life.html

>Pigeon Fancier struck once more by pigeon haters. Ordered to get rid of these gentle creatures.
telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/9617840/Pigeon-fancier-ordered-to-get-rid-of-birds.html

>Primary schools are to be receiving Pigeon Lofts to combat Columbiphobia - the untold evil.
rpra.org/diggle-primary-own-loft/

Pigeon Fanciers show of the year sees thousands descend on Britain's favourite sport.
rpra.org/bhw-show-of-the-year-2018/

>Keep your Pidgers safe from the raptor menace.
rpra.org/racing-handbook/hawkwatch/

>Another Pigeon hate attack. Dozens of prized, beautiful, gentle cooing pidgers murdered in cold blood.
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/pigeon-fancier-devastated-after-arsonists-7950526

>Blackpool Pigeon Fair sees people flock to see the latest in pidger husbandry and breeding.
bbc.com/news/uk-england-lancashire-21099559

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8ShlE-xobyw
publicwhip.org.uk/division.php?date=2016-06-07&number=13&display=allvotes)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Rees-Mogg#Parliamentary_candidate_and_other_roles)
independent.co.uk/news/people/tory-backbench-mp-jacob-rees-mogg-failed-to-declare-interests-9923362.html
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-23617555)
youtube.com/watch?v=c-7MbLwG0AU)
youtube.com/watch?v=gi5j7jjhm4M
youtube.com/watch?v=xgOg0c_ql8g
glennbeck.com/content/audio/121817-12-rules-for-life-w-dr-jordan-peterson/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

going in the shower. nobody post until i'm back

Ignore Mick meanie poster. Micks demand Anglo-senpai pats.

dumb frogposter

M O G G M E N T U M

We will craft the future of this nation.

Nice id

youtu.be/8ShlE-xobyw

OH MEMBE (MI SON)

going to meet honk in the shower lads

Nice id

why shouldn't northerners be gassed?

Reminder that Mogg voted in favour of the Snoopers Charter, despite depicting himself as some sort of traditional conservative or classical liberal against increased state power and defender of British institutions and traditions.
(publicwhip.org.uk/division.php?date=2016-06-07&number=13&display=allvotes)

Reminder that Mogg is a notorious carpet-bagger and stood in seats from Scotland to Shropshire to Somerset before he actually won a seat.
(en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Rees-Mogg#Parliamentary_candidate_and_other_roles)

Reminder that Rees-Mogg is just another corporate puppet-in-parliament. In his case lobbying for corporations, including degenerate tobacco companies, without declaring an interest
independent.co.uk/news/people/tory-backbench-mp-jacob-rees-mogg-failed-to-declare-interests-9923362.html

Reminder that Mogg disavowed the ‘Traditional Britain’ group after he caved under pressure from the leftist media for speaking to a genuinely socially conservative group
(bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-23617555)

Reminder that Mogg helped to campaign against UKIP’s Mark Reckless in the 2014 Rochester By-Election – a crucial make-or-break moment in UKIP’s history that would’ve destroyed the party’s momentum and prevented Brexit from ever happening had Reckless not been elected.
(youtube.com/watch?v=c-7MbLwG0AU)

Reminder that if Mogg placed his principles and nation above party and career then he would’ve defected to UKIP alongside Carswell and Reckless back in 2014, back when there was significant UKIP momentum and it seemed as if UKIP could gain several seats in Parliament

>frogposters
gotta kill em all

Hillsborough disaster

Dumb Moggposter

>le everything is GCHQ

Is this the worst Britpol meme?

If you need any Mick cuddles just let me know Eddie-kun.

could be other actors

All limes are shit

nice try gchq

Fuck you!

I wanna be the very best
Like no-one ever was
To catch them is my real test
To train them is my
cause
THIIINGS CAN ONLY GET BETTER

Reminder that if GCHQfags are unironically here, they have no intentions of arresting any of you or keeping tracks. After all, they have real terrorists and nonces to catch. This is just their lunch break shitpost hangout.

Reminder "Joe ((Owyzens)) is a schizo who GANGMOGGED a lad in liverpool, kiilled him and covered it up

Reminder that you're a massive faggot.

EDDIE I WONT ME WIFE TWO FOK A BIG BLAC COCK FUAAGHH GET IN MANDINGO MI SON ROITE ON ME MAN U BED

>Take to the wing and stamp out Pigeon Hate.

Why couldn't you lot have been more pat-friendly when we were still one big family?

Try actually countering anything that's been proven you dumb underage cunt.

youtube.com/watch?v=gi5j7jjhm4M

CHOOON

straight from-a the horses mouth

>ywn smother baby tony blair in his cot

Kek

its frightening that he knows pubs near me

Why is WN so angry? Is he having a crisis? Sort him out Eddie, you're his father.

Nice id

Hes going through puberty

>times had sex: 0
>dead jews fornicated with 2

Please be consistent.

what

voices are back

If anyone else gets a pokemon themed id i'll probably have a seizure out of excitement

FUCKIN GET IN! ON EASTENDERS IAN BEALE IS GETTIN BLACKED TONITE! SHAPIN' UP 2 BE A BELTA O A NITE

You might Squirtle.

pokemon is degenerate filth

Nothing has been proven except for the fact that you're a fucking retard.

I never follow brit/pol/ properly or the tripfags, just follow specific threads of discussion, can someone tell me the story about Eddie? Why's he living in a car?

make the next edition a jordan peterson one, if not i will be severely dissapointec

clane ur room

Because he's a tosser.

Try countering a single thing in that post.

he was living with honk and they got into a fist fight iirc

>tfw no irish gf to cuddle with

can we just clean our rooms instead?

Was a jeep monkey, (basically a bike mechanic) in Iraq then went AWOL and left his friends to die because he couldn't handle it.

shagged a thai girl and had a hapa kid, thai girl kicked him out and took what little he had now he lives in his car necking pint dregs and working an apprenticeship at asda

>"clean your room, okay"
>*cries for half an hour about having to banish naughty opinions from his talk while being full aware of the irony as he spends his days and nights talking, in floods of tears, about how silencing opinions is what caused the rise of hitler and deaths of 17,000,000 innocent jews*
>"just clen rom"

Mate, over the Christmas period they've been shutting down a lot of public toilets in Britain citing lack of local funds.
All of his favourite cottaging spots are gone - then when he comes back home defeated and suffering from melancholy, someone has posted a picture of Mosley or Mogg and he throws a fucking tantrum.
Feel pity for him.

Fuck off Jordan is a hero and insipriation, i would die for him

>thai
Even worse, Dominican.

clean your fucking room you disgusting nigger subhumans

I don't really like him, but you have to admit he absolutely fucked that progressive channel 4 walking twat

>hiding his power level
one of us

Nah sandheads wont go near eddie since he was in iraq

Seriously though, why does he cry so fucking much?

That lad has fucked up his meds, he's a weepy cunt recently

We got too tsundere for our own good.
I-Image is disconcerting senpai desu.

youtube.com/watch?v=xgOg0c_ql8g

He doesn't even live by his own 12 rules

>qt Iceland-kun is back.

He suffers from depression and his daughter just had a baby

>He suffers from depression
Doesn't answer the question.

>"clen rom!"
>*for only $12.99 you can purchase a piece of text that is just me telling you how to clean your room and save your daddykins from the jaws of the evil devilman, okay*
>"CLEN ROM!"

Alpha, inne.

>muh simon cowell can't sing

he cries so much because he's emotionally unstable

>wtf i love marmite now

glennbeck.com/content/audio/121817-12-rules-for-life-w-dr-jordan-peterson/
baka

what are his 12 rules
i don't know why you would want to cure chaos desu

I'm not going to post here any longer.

fair point

I suffer depression but I don't cry everytime I have to explain adverb usage and how it can create Nazism among nice people.

germans finally caught up with you then?

BYEEE BYE BYE

Trash your room

Its my crypto face

Iceland and Ireland in the same thread, rare. My harem grows

>Anne Frank
>Goodbyes : 1

and his daughter just had a baby so it's an emotional time

>therapy session today
>go meet Dr. JP
>lie on the little sofa thing
>he cries about radicalised young men or something for half an hour
>"that'll be $299 + tip"

Think I've been shafted, lads.

By the time of the Holodomor Stalin liquidated a lot of the Jews from the higher ranks.

hey there mick-kun

She's Chinese

Why are you not yet on Matt Hancock MP? Explain yourself.

My brother just had a baby and he doesn't cry everytime he discusses buying a pint of milk fromt paki shop. The guy's just a megafag, pay him.

Not my argument
take it up with the guy who asked the question

people are different

He's not my MP.
Seems a bit cheeky.
I instantly forgot what party he was anyway.

Reminder to talk like this for no reason at all.

I know, I'm just putting it out there senpai.

Aye, some are faggots and others are not.

CLEN ROM K?

The working class legit annoy me. They're fucking stupid poor ugly scum, especially the tryhards ones like Eddy

He's being a woman.

leftypol shill