WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS?

And is he right Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/kLQ0XFkc3zGy/
mic.com/articles/187776/jordan-peterson-is-the-rising-self-help-guru-of-young-conservatives-heres-what-hes-telling-them
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

And vid VERY related
>bitchute.com/video/kLQ0XFkc3zGy/

There is no way he said this

I follow Peterson closely and those words would never come out of his mouth. He is much too careful for that

He has to be considering hes a fairly reasonable person yet the media constantly attacks him for being alt right

exactly. He does a great job, i think. He is turning people to the right as an intellectual. I think very few people could do, what he is doing right now.

WATCH THIS

>bitchute.com/video/kLQ0XFkc3zGy/

THE CHANNEL WAS DELETED WITHIN MINUTES OF POSTING TO YOUTUBE

I'm not gonna watch all 23 minutes. When does he say it?

I prefer Professor Rectenwald who's suing New York University for unlawfully firing him.

It's a quote from Goering, I think!

There have been threads for days now just full of intentionally created disinfo Peterson quotes

user., thank you for correcting the record.

It takes 32 minutes to say, in a nutshell

He uses clips of Peterson to clearly demonstrate that

>Peterson is aware of the Jewish problem
>is terrified of (((them)))
>And would rather keep his status and break several of his own rules for life rather than risk angering (((them)))

by the end of the video oyu see clearly that Peterson has named (((them))) many times, but by omission, it's very powerful and no wonder JewTube erased the whole fucking channel, if only 10% of Petersons army saw it it would have gone global in hours.

Did you even watch the fucking video? I don't know where you SJW shills are coming from, but you have to go back.

It’s nothing

He didnt say that this is actual fake news

L.O.L., he's happy that you Canucks finally have somebody on the far-right who's doing a speaking tour. You _should_ feel the same about him, T.B.H., lad.

He does say it, not literally I grant you, watch the video, he clearly names them several times.

He's in it for the long haul. If he says it outright he'll be mobbed and destroyed. If he can leave breadcrumbs for people to follow, he can create an army of sorted monsters.

I agree, this is a defence of Peterson as much as an attack, it is for all those who accuse him of not naming (((them))).

Once Peterson fanboys see this video they will understand, it's a massive red pill, of course he's scared, of course he can't do it, WHY IS THAT???

It needs to go viral and Peterson should see it too.

Serious question, what will his nickname be?

Jordan (The Kike Stomper) Peterson?

Of course he's right, check this Lefty expose of his Right credentials.

mic.com/articles/187776/jordan-peterson-is-the-rising-self-help-guru-of-young-conservatives-heres-what-hes-telling-them

Clearly, he's /ourguy/.

>I follow Peterson closely and those words would never come out of his mouth. He is much too careful for that
careful, kek

>/ourguy/.
= (((Alt-Right))) Deep State meme to inject "leadership" and control Sup Forums's information spreading.

I honestly believe that Peterson isn't an antisemite, in fact I believe that he doesn't even see the Jews as bad people.

But he really, really hates extremists. He's seen what they're capable of, and he knows that every single person is capable of running a concentration camp if they're pushed hard enough. He just wants the people undermining western civilization to be weeded out and the damage they've caused reversed.

Sadly, his efforts will only cause the exact thing he's trying to prevent. There is no way that the public can become aware of what's going on and accept the wholesale slaughter of some Jews and some communists without sliding more and more into extremism until the British Empire is back and we're Sieg Heiling at every sporting event.

We live in hope :)

I still think this is a brilliant video that would force non red pilled Peterson followers to think seriously about (((them))), if more of his followers are on board he'll have to come out at some pint and either confirm or deny.

I think you have hit the nail on the head with this analysis. He is throwing a snowball, which is quickly becomming larger and larger beyond his intention and control.

>cripplechan filename
>Character assassination

Yeah, it checks out

>Quote by 4th Reich commander Jordan B. Peterson.

watch the video dumbass, he says it himself
bitchute.com/video/kLQ0XFkc3zGy/

He does not.

Oh, hey Jordan, why did you name the Jew?

I don't want him to care about the JQ. I want him to stop the individualism and recognise that different groups have different values.

Shouldn't you muslim lovers in the UK be more concerned about the 2 million muslims living on your island than the 200k Jews?