Hunter x Hunter

There are fags on Sup Forums who think Theta will live for longer than 5 chapters.

Other urls found in this thread:

onepiece-naruto.com/hunter-hunter/netabare2/post-6791/
onepiece-jump-manga.com/1066578047.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Theta's not important enough to die

#ThetaProtectionSquad2017

ponzu and bootleg link would love a word with you

Ponzu was very important

Im sure there will be another break letting us keep her alive for atleast 2years between chapters

who is Squalla? who is Shalnark? who is Kortopi? who is Pokkle?

in becoming food for ant king sure otherwise she was mob character 101

>Ponzu
>important
Pick one.

>it's taken theta ~2.5 years to appear again already

Theta will live if she becomes the prince cock slut.

All the princes are going to die and the fat king won't have an heir but it won't matter because his country got taken over by all the enemy countries while they were out on the boat.

>Shalnark
>Not important

Pick one.

>bootleg link
kek

who?

the spiderniggers are destined to die at the hands of edgelord pika and his homo clown friend.

>Shalnark was important
>BTFO in ONE (1) hit
ok.

They ate her ass, pussy and tits.

Show us Bisky already, goddamnit.

She was important to Pokkle. Gave his life much meaning.

This is the face of peak performance

this adds an interesting component to the shalnark = pairo theory because theyre both fucking dead

Cutest girl

He looks like a bad influence for my children.

More like the face of fetal alcohol syndrome and neglectful parents

pitou best waifu

too bad he's ugly as shit now.

>waifu
nice fanfiction, faggot.

So cute before.

Togashi just can't draw anymore

Half monkey before.

Waifupitou

With a good nose this would objectively be the best looking Chrollo.

I can't vid any pic of what the cover to volume 34 is even though its supposed been out for weeks

I like Pokkle!

Maybe king use ritual as inmortal life procedure or transfer body, just lie every time begin fight on it.

He's fucking dead!

yeah he was a total chad before

his brains were magically delicious

silly rabbit, trix are for kids.

>implying important characters die in HxH
Togashi is a fucking pussy

She wasn't even eaten by the queen

Sure, kid

How can you people keep reading Hunter x Hunter? How can anyone consider everything that's happened and not jump ship?

Keeping up with this manga that I loved so much for over 10 years as it was plagued by numerous agonizing hiatuses, a flawed adaptation that failed to capture the entire essence of the source material and unspeakably shitty threads that actually used to be pleasant was like watching a beautiful, pure and kindhearted young girl grow into an unremarkable, mediocre woman, her character mutated by the harsh realities of the world.

I will not read another chapter of this god forsaken manga because just thinking about it depresses me to the fucking core. HxH is dead.

>The reason that Hisoka is going after the Phantom Troupe is to get back at Chrollo for damaging his pride

you can not defend this

so she's even more worthless she went mob character to just ant bait

Fix the nose and he'll be more handsome than ever

I didn't know Netero wasn't important.

And what's with this hard-on for killing characters without reason? For the edgy teens that thinks that means something?

He's never been as good looking.

Correct, there's a reason Togashi made her cute and detailed

>How can you people keep reading Hunter x Hunter

Not reading Wan Piss is a good place to start. It keeps your IQ and ability to pay attention at a certain level.

go to bed user you are tired

>that actually used to be pleasant was like watching a beautiful, pure and kindhearted young girl grow into an unremarkable, mediocre woman, her character mutated by the harsh realities of the world

Alizee?

>Pitou will never use her powers on you to make you her puppet and for her to use you as her personal sex slave

It's pasta. Do not get baited.

Exactly.

>never been good looking
Easiest game of spot the 2011fag ever.

Spoilers are out?

Looks like Kurapika successfully sheltered Halkenburg with the help of Hanzo.

>can't name another character besides netero because apart from antagonist no one important dies

Why are you sperging over the two times the weird nose has been shown compared the the rest of the time where he's normal looking if not more youthful. You fellas love the memes, don't ya

HOW COULD YOU FORGET ABOUT WOODY?!?

I like that Chrollo has gone from looking like a mafia boss to a bishie.

Hanzo my boy.

Well, he was important, but never a core character. Also this >And what's with this hard-on for killing characters without reason? For the edgy teens that thinks that means something?
What? I was just replying to some fag who implied important characters die in HxH, which is just not true.
And character death can be a very well utilised resource, just don't do it for shits and giggles and you're good.

>hanzo
uh oh baldy death flags ahoy

With makeup and without. Hisoka was the same way

SPOILER 363

Shizuku is shown dead.
Nobunaga is shown in the middle of a fight with Hisoka.
Sword is broken but Nobunaga is using a nen blade of some kind.
Hisoka throws cards, Nobunaga cuts them with his nen blade.

He went from greasy weirdo to a fuckable man.

This.

pls dont

And I ask again, why exactly is that important? The stakes don't magically lessen because they didn't die in the end. Go to AoT if you want that shit

I want more FS of shizuku :(

Why did Togashi have to give best girl a horrid death?

Who wants some wacky possibly fake spoilers?
onepiece-naruto.com/hunter-hunter/netabare2/post-6791/

even for fanfict homo clown would rape vacuum bitch before killing her off

>twice
It was about 6 six panels that Chrollo nose looks fucked up in.

Tell me the pages, I'll look at them.

Aot is the same, only important character that has died so far is Erwin

Want to laugh about FS in general shonen

Togashi please don't kill our favorite absent-minded gal :([/spoiler[

Because there should be at least some tension in the battles.
I mean, not even fucking Kite stayed dead and his death was a huge deal.

Is this another Nothing Happens chapter?

Spoilers out, chapter is focused on Benjamin

How can there be waifufags in these threads. All of the females in this series are basically non character, bar Paku and Bisky. I can at least understand the homos.

Hisoka atleast looked handsome in his last appearance, Chrollo went backwards completely backwards.

Real spoilers out: onepiece-jump-manga.com/1066578047.html

What did Hisoka mean by this?

>no bisky

Wake me up in two weeks.

b-but chrollo cheated!!!

>More prince snoozefest

>Hisoka
>crying about anything ever
You got the wrong guy, champ.

Chrollo's rage is always calm and sublime. When Hisoka gets mad, he generates a mountain of salt so big he decides to kill two defenseless people for no reason at all.

What about Marco?

The reason he is going after the troupe is that he is butthurt that he lost to chrollo and is now going after his friends

Finally Camilla will speak and we will be one step closer to finding out she is a trap.

>more prince shit
Wake me up in 20 years when get back to troupe vs clown.

>marco
>important

So in this world, conjuring a thing with complex surface is harder than a thing with simple shape, right?
So it's easier to conjure a shadowy figure than to conjure a lifelike clone of yourself.

It's also safe to say that if you use a microscope, you can see that Kastro's clone has cells but a conjured shadowy figure has nothing but shadow on it

I liked more Chinsoka and his kiriko eyes.

The tension doesn't disappear just because the characters didn't die in the end. Knuckle and Shoot had two good chances on dying and were saved by either tactical thinking or luck. And even at the times when they were luck, it was nowhere near as egregious as fucking Reiner transferring his consciousness to the rest of his nervous system for example. The stakes are still present.

And Kite could have easily been Killua in that instance. It's more about what that does to Gon psychologically, something that's been building since Yorknew than the death itself.