>minorities brutally murdered
>jews gassed
>slaves being whipped
>nationalism in race and people being restored
Finally its happening

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hDSakdzuN14
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

All because we elected an orange idiot baka.

So what gun should i buy. C8 or M4?
Obviously a walther PPK to execute jews and niggers with.

Who /cantwait/ here?

I deeply believe I was born for this moment. I've always wanted this, I need it. I'm ready.

the crisis was coming nevertheless.
even if he caused it i dont care. if a revolution didnt happen this year then the west wouldve been permanently mongrelized. i thank him for collapsing the jewish system

Actually, this is how Jeb can still win and save us all.

Checked. It wont just be western recession though, this will be a world wide depression.

>larping /k/ faggot detected

You wish it would happen but then you're
>too fat to operate
>too toothpaste to even own a gun
Keep dreaming, Achmed.

You’re naive. No one is ready for what’s to come, except possibly the ultra rich with their castles and private security and preppers with their stockpiles of weapons, food, and water stuffed in their bunkers.

I so glad I just accepted Jesus. Gonna need Him in the days to come.

my friend is in the army. he owns some guns and hes allowed to own them. ammo and all. if something happens i can use his guns

I hope it was Catholic Jesus, otherwise you're in trouble.

It'll still take a couple years for factions and orgs to convalesce

I think the stock market will level out this week tbqhwy. Just a hunch but all market speculation is bullshit anyway.

I feel sorry for all those slavs getting whipped.

Quebecois Imperialist reporting in
I am quivering with anticipation at the coming troubles.

God I wish. To bad Sup Forums is literally NEVER right about happenings. This’ll turn out to be nothing. Just like everything else.

If anything ever happened to trump, all hell would break loose.

By an SKS, they're cheap, have plentiful ammo, hit hard, and are easy to use.

>he didn't stockpile food and survival supplies for the last 2 years

British and Canadians are going to be fucked when SHTF. You wont be able to properly defend yourselves or stage and armed insurrection with kitchen knives.

I need to develop more upper body strength, but other than that yeah, bring it on.

I work for a major contract manufacturer who has sales booked throughout the year almost double of their numbers only three years ago.

Oh, look, it's every leftist argument ever. People unhappy with leftist policy? Bring on the ad hominii!

See, that's a thing I've been noticing. The left has run out of logic. Leftists can no longer defend their increasingly insane ideology with anything even approaching sense. So they resort to namecalling, unless they at least have the good manners to repeat arguments that were disproven years ago. Though, usually with a few cusswords as well. Meanwhile, the right has steadily grown more eloquent and knowledgable.

Cant wait desu senpai

5D chess is being played, but not by Trump

I've been waiting for this day for years.

>pc culture dies in the face of basic reality which is virtue signalling is worthless when you are starving and a degree in womens studies/ history do not equate to real world skills

tfw can't get guns in my shit country

Honestly excited more than anything. Let the world burn, it will be beautiful.

Good guy

>tfw a feminazi loses her shit when she realized no one gives a single fuck about feminism anymore because everyone is too busy trying to find their next meal and survive one more day.
>tfw SJWs, clinging to their beliefs and obsession of gender and race, are bluntly told to get the fuck out or die because they are a risk to one's survival.

All those hours of PUBG weren't wasted after all. Take that mom?

Mum*

Spell it right cunt

Will the price of the Dollar go down if the market crashes, or is it most influenced by oil price?

>Depending on another man for your survival

Cuck Toothpaste. Disgusting.

I've got my frying pan right here and ready to go.

Someone who is smarter than me, what does this mean in reality. I understand what stocks are, but I don’t really know what affect they have on my life. What happens when the stock market collapses? I was only 12 in 2008 when the housing bubble collapsed.

>>slaves being whipped

You want to keep them around to enslave again?
White people never learn do they. PICK YOUR OWN DAMN COTTON.

Didn’t mean to reply to anyone here.

why do my Ameribros think white Canadians dont' have guns? we have more guns per capita then you.... this is a swiss arms sg 550 .223 legal in canuckistan. Mind you my UK brethren are legit fucked les sigh...

>we have more guns per capita then you
Pretty certain this isn’t true. As I understood it, Americans have the highest gun ownership rate in the world.

W-what? My compatriot, what the fuck are you talking about?

Listen dipshit, we are not America. We can't buy guns in a fucking supermarket. We need contacts to get guns.

It means you're really fucked looking for a job.

>jews gassed

I touched myself user. That is hot.

I know my companies stock is going down, could I be laid off with this? I suppose it depends on how essential I am. I’m not very essential. Good news is if I’m fired I’ll have nothing to lose.

Thus the per capita.... you most certainly have the highest private gun ownership in the world. But rural canucks have far more rifles stored then say your average american enthusiast.

I can't wait

Per capita? America LITERALLY has more guns than people. My dad has 7 guns, I have 2. My uncle has like 15.

This info is only a google search away bud.

compare rural canadians to rural americans instead then

nvm i was off i take it back ameribro we rank 13th vs you at 1st.
still will be there in the happening for ya : )
xxo

wow you fucks get uppity.
anyways we have guns you have guns now lets solve the issue on how do we save mother europe from across the godamn sea....

Good man.

When shtf I know I’ll trust a western Canadian more than an eastern American.

Surely there’ll be people with private planes and private ships we can use to smuggle arms to Europe.

Done
til then I wait longingly for the balkanization of Canuckistan and Murica

We are a heavily industrialized nation. You can learn how to build guns. The barrel is the trickey part.

>millions ready to pick up arms
If you're a Euro and too progressive to let your citizen have arms, how do you acquire these?
Do you guys still have swords and war-hammers?

>I have a few cases of MREs (fucking Steve got me into them) and 100kg of pasta
>My neighbour has guns
>got an infinite supply of firewood

I'll be alright

>implying the jews weren't planning this collapse all along

You're too naive.

Have to operate within the confines of the SAFE Act but I want a rifle. I've used shotguns all my life. I don't feel right destroying a gun by buying one with the magazine epoxied in place. I was thinking Ruger mini 30. Any suggestions?

If you are asking about inflation, yes, it will increase to Weimar levels.
Internationally it is more dependent on oil, it depends on how much gold and oil we actually have in that case.

You're ready for running blackouts and a third of your current calorie intake?

DOUBTFUL

Finanon reporting in, my rk is greased and my body is ready

actually I've been practicing fasting to be prepared for food shortages. I'm perfectly capable of sustaining sanity at sub 1k calories. As for electricity I don't mind the cold, and I can stand the southern heat easily. Plus tons of books for entertainment when there's time.

Stuck in Vegas for my current 6 year military contract. If it gets hit I'm fucked. At least in in the north end where the streets aren't so crowded. From the country and was involved in militia shit as a kid, so I have rations, a solar panel back pack with a internal flask, a couple life filters, and water purification tabs, in addition to firearms and a breakdown bow. I dunno, if I can make it to Utah, I'll be ok.

When it comes to a total breakdown of government, it depends on how many military and police decide to side with who. Most private gun owners will probably go to the right.

Bitcoin 100k

Nah user, your'll mostly be dead by the weeks out.
>No food no fuel and a little bitch who cant own his own house from the neighbours once it kicks off mate.

ALL SHIPS... FIRE!

won't happen

>inb4 you're a jew
I am

You were subconsciously unbeknownst to you being prepped.

Get on the train.

Wasn't this just a correction? Also it's points loss not percentage loss

No thanks. Don't you have some minimum wage slave labor job you have to be at?

I can't go through another economic depression. I'm just going to kill myself.

My ar is ready and my body is greased

>catholics
>not heretics

i'm only disappointed it didn't happen much sooner

No faggots, you buy the fucking dip at its lowest and get rich, then fight the Jew, Jeez no wonder goys are loosing this fight

kek

Q predicted this.

Amen, brother.

aussies will be lucky to scavenge a pan worth its weight in shit let alone firearms. I will aim to raid police stations though if shit ever truly goes apocalyptic.

If they lose enough money they will be looking downsize

source? why is shit going down this month instead of any other time?

RIGHT NOW YOU COULD BE GETTING RICH SHORTING THIS FUCKER BABY OH YEAAAAAAAA SELL EVERYTHING

Buy a bullet button and put a dab of epoxy in the release hole. You can reverse it quickly for the happening. Stay SAFE!

Shut up, brainlet.

as long as jews die big it’s all good

All of you faggots cheer on destruction and I'm just here trying to get through college and make a good living. You guys do realize life is never going to recover into your fascist "Utopia," right?

I want Jesus to come inside of me. If I can be filled with His spirit, I will be satisfied.

gayyyyyyyyyyyyy

I'm ready
>youtube.com/watch?v=hDSakdzuN14

DIXIE REPORT IN! CIVIL WAR PART TWO IS ON!

People actually believe there is going to be riots because of a Dow crash ? Are you fucking retarded

SHOW ME YOUR WARFACE Sup Forums