Can niggers be memed back to africa?

I think its worth as shot. They're so stupid, it just might work.

>Niggers go back to Africa
>Realize it's shit
>"itz da wihte peepoos fault
Still better than having them here though.

Most blacks would die pretty quickly if they ever went back to Africa.

We tried it with #blaxit. Maybe another round with some black panther tie in might work..

Sadly no. Niggers couldn't find Africa if they tried. Also they wouldn't want to give up their gibs.

No. We shouldn't meme Africans to Africa.

I honestly believe in the Great Switcheroo.

We let niggers take over Europe and US and we take over Africa and Asia instead and dominate them.

#BuildWakanda

that's a damn fine plan

this

Some blacks are actually going back, memes will encourage them to hurry up.

Possible only if you control the media. But j*ws control them, so..

Yeah I'm ok with that as long as they aren't here.

Not really Europe was the coziest place on Earth. The Swizz Alps? Germany, etc.

Please don't.

lel

Some have realized that though they hate the white man, they love being married to his government.

They're never going to escape the plantation unless we cut their gibs entirely.

Maybe we should start a food stamps is racist campaign.

Or welfare is racist

Whatever.

Point is, they're not leaving that easily.

How about meme around returning to Africa as actual KANGZ

for example show what kind of homes they could buy with $/£'s and the kind of lifestyles they will get if they simply sell up and fuck off back to their shitholes of origin

They already made a movie about this, it’s called Madagascar

>they wouldn't want to give up their gibs
This is the main reason. They complain about Whites, because it diverts attention from the absolute shit they are collectively. But they would never, never leave the United States. They know that they are inferior, and basically useless in general.

We'll see after black panther.
based kikes brainashing nignogs into thinking they can build a country

This

Use Blackpanther against them, admit they were kangz and could be kangz again, all they need to do is go to a shithole country and claim their kandomz

worth a try anyway

I literally wish a nigga would

>leaf

lol fuck off

They tried that immediately after emancipation. People even paid their fare. That's how Liberia came into existence.

However, not all of them could be convinced and the ones that stayed bred.

>YID in id
I wonder who's behind this post...

...shit

Kangz, come home y'all

If Africa had NBA teams and KFC restaurants it would really happen.

Supported. We should spread this so the idea and sentiment grows among the negro.

How do you reach niggers en masse? Most of them don't seem to use social media

Kangdom come

No it's a fucking stupid plan. Modern day black people have a subconscious awareness they are inferior at civilization compared to other races, and they don't just want their own countries, they want their own majority rule countries with a lower class of whites to run their services and give handouts while they get to fuck around. Changing location wouldn't matter, because the poorest will always want to gravitate to where white people are.

The thing is African niggers hate westernized niggers.

Worked with a somolian refugee and even he was like wtf is wrong with these niggers in your lands.

return of de kangz

no mo' excuses, paradise awaits

Not really. As much as they scream and holler about the injustices of America and how great Africa would be if whitey never came, deep down in their heart they know they have it made. No other country on earth caters to blacks as much as the USA. They know America is awesome. They know Africa is a shithole. They ain't leaving.

Kek, let's do it.

based

Even Africans hate American blacks.

1 KFC and 40 bitchez, return home y'all.