If you were forced to stop being either transphobic, racist, homophobic, Islamophobic, or anti-Semitic...

If you were forced to stop being either transphobic, racist, homophobic, Islamophobic, or anti-Semitic, which would you choose?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qaoSEVhh4bM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why is he suddenly so close at the end that legit gives me the jimmies

>If you were forced to
i don't think you understand the situation, leaf

Pass

>Islamophobic
I'll take that one because I don't hate Muslims if they stick to their own countries.

Context of webm please

kys you tranny faggot
>in all fields

also "islamophobic" implies irrational fear, it's perfectly rational to fear a religion whose book says it's needed(and compels its followers) to kill me unless i submit to Islam

>citation needed

Islamaphobic, stopping the importation of sunnis solves 99% of the problemswith muslims. Literally the niggers of the muslim world

None of those phobias are real. Allahphobia is real tho. Muzzies doing all kinds of crazy shit because they fear allah.

chapter 9:5 and 9:29 for instance

youtube.com/watch?v=qaoSEVhh4bM

Found this. Doesn't really give any context.

The new metal gear solid game looks like shit.

The dumb nigger is in the disabled toilet and the boy is clearly a retard and needs the fucking toilet.

I would fucking find OP and kill him for being a complete faggot

>If you were forced to stop being either transphobic, racist, homophobic, Islamophobic, or anti-Semitic, which would you choose?

A phobia means unbased fear

I don't have any of those

Transphobic, I would then get an alt right tranny gf

Transphobic. They are two few in number and are just a phase. Plus they are dealing with themselves by suicide. I can live with that.

* too few

Oh shit the riddle is solved this makes sense.

>You are all morrons. This kid does this and steals phones. He goes into bathroom stalls, opens the door and grabs the phone of the person sitting there. The victim mostly will have to get his pants up, before running behind the child, at this point the kid is gone for good and the phone sold/given to some asshole forcing kids to steal. A grown person doesnt fit underneath most bathroom doors.

based youtube comments.

Why would they upload it then?

I would lie

I doubt the guy that uploaded the video was the thief or the master of the retarded looking spic kids that sneak into toilets. Probably the guy that bought the hot phone.

>forced
I wonder (((who))) would force someone to stop being disgusted by doon coon/niggers/spics/trannies/fags/kikes/etc.

Why would they bring obvious attention to the fact they have a hot phone then, who would post the crime where they got their own phone from. Makes no sense

Agoraphobic

First day on Sup Forums kid?
>Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing... but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone.

He steals the phone when the guy is still shitting

>obvious attention
It's far from obvious attention.

>If you were forced
>forced
In what way?

Yeah I worked it out from the YT comments
see

homophobic
theoretical lesbos are hot and I can still hate gays for attempting to behave like women.

>>forced
>In what way?

You were sent to a re-education camp instead of being shot by the red guard

I'd just change the definitions back to the original ones, then I'm none of the above

>If you were forced to stop being
>transphobic
easy

Wanting to fuck traps just because they're traps is transphobic, chaser scum.

Love them for who they are, and not what you see them as.

[spoiler]YES this is what they actually say[/spoiler]

>grown person
I'm pretty sure that was a fully grown spic. They are tiny and the complete lack of testosterone makes them look like human children.

Anti semetic, because jews are just the root, the symptoms are fixable.

It's wasted energy like you said it's an insignificant portion of the population and basically just a fetish anyway.

What does Surah 2:190 say?

Nice job taking those verses out of context user.

i would stop being transphobic, since there's no chance i'll ever encounter one in real life

>flag
EVERY
SINGLE
TIME

Islamaphobia would have to go desu. It will intensify the rest x10. And I would get an immunity to leftist criticism. Plus a modest Muslim wifu.

2:190. And fight in the Way of Allah those who fight you, but transgress not the limits. Truly, Allah likes not the transgressors. [This Verse is the first one that was revealed in connection with Jihad, but it was supplemented by another (V.9:36)].
here's 9:36 as well
>Verily, the number of months with Allah is twelve months (in a year), so was it ordained by Allah on the Day when He created the heavens and the earth; of them four are Sacred, (i.e. the 1st, the 7th, the 11th and the 12th months of the Islamic calendar). That is the right religion, so wrong not yourselves therein, and fight against the Mushrikun (polytheists, pagans, idolaters, disbelievers in the Oneness of Allah) collectively , as they fight against you collectively. But know that Allah is with those who are Al-Muttaqun (the pious - see V.2:2).

this didn't help you at all

I only hate niggers. We can work through issues with everyone else.

Niggers are subhumans we are forced to recognize as humans.

I'd choose Death

Islamophobia, because then I could finally take the family on vacation to Paris without being afraid for our safety.

Plus Arabs hate, and i mean REALLY fucking HATE, subhuman african niggers.