Drunk Driver Accused Of Killing Colts Player Edwin Jackson Was In Country Illegally

>The suspected drunk driver accused of killing two people, including Colts player Edwin Jackson, is in the United States illegally and has previously been deported two times, once in 2007 and again in 2009, according to Indiana State Police.
>Detectives have determined the driver of the Ford F-150 was using the alias Alex Cabrera Gonsales. They say his given name is Manuel Orrego-Savala, 37, and he is a citizen of Guatemala by birth.
>The two victims killed were identified as Colts linebacker Edwin Jackson, 26, of Atlanta, and Jeffrey Monroe, 54.
>Police believe Monroe was working as an Uber driver and Jackson was his passenger. At some point Jackson became sick, so Monroe pulled over on the side of I-70 just west of Holt Road shortly before 4 a.m. They were standing outside of the car when Orrego-Savala drove a black Ford F-150 onto the emergency shoulder and struck the rear of the car, as well as the victims.
>A state trooper discovered the wreckage, and as he slowed to stop for the crash, police say he struck the body of one of the victims in the center lane.
>According to police, Orrego-Savala fled the scene on foot, but the trooper who discovered the crash apprehended him shortly after on the ramp to Holt Rd.
>Police believe Orrego-Savala was intoxicated and was driving without a license. He was transported to the Marion County Jail. Court documents show a breath test was administered at the scene, and Orrego-Savala tested at 0.239 percent blood-alcohol content (BAC). This is about three times the legal limit of 0.08 percent.
>State police investigators are working with U.S. Federal Immigration Officials and they have placed a hold on Orrego-Savala.

newsmediawatchdog.com/single-post/2018/02/05/Suspected-Drunk-Driver-Accused-Of-Killing-Two-Men-Including-Colts-Player-Edwin-Jackson-Was-In-Country-Illegally

Niggerball and it's fans will still blame whitey.

They knelled in support of this. Our invaders must be free to kill niggers.

If anything this will be used to bait Trump supporters to piss of Hispanics even more.

>kneel in support of illegals
>killed by illegal
Pottery.

He dindu nuffin, in espanol.

Dreaming and driving is dangerous.

You must really think niggers are stupid., That's racist as fuck. From my experience, the vast majority of them know they are getting fucked out of gibs by spics.

#DreamingWhileDriving

He killed a nigger who was probably a kneeler. We should give this man citizenship and a brand new truck.
Nigger lovers who disagree with me can get the fuck off Sup Forums

kek

spread this

Blacks are responsible for 81% of interracial violence crimes, Hispanics only 7%. So by that logic Spics supporting BLM or any of the players are supporting people that victimize them disproportionately by a massive margin

What? Is was just having a Kek at stupid niggers getting killed by the thing they are fighting for.

Most DUI offences are committed by Legal Citizens, what's your argument?

Damn this is powerful stuff

>Orrego-Savala tested at 0.239 percent blood-alcohol content

Holy shit this spic was pickled

100% of DUI incidents by illegal immigrants were preventable by following laws already on the books.

I am perplexed, I have no dog in this fight, I don't know which side to support.

I hate illegal brown people... and I hate the NFL...

*spickled

a lot of latinx voters are protrump

#spickled

100% of DUI incidents where also preventable by following the law already on the books

This is what we call a 2 for 1.
>Dead nigger
>Deported spic

The kneeling campaign has nothing to do with illegals or immigration dumbfuck.

He also killed a man named Jefferey Monroe, who was working at the time a beaner plowed into him. Fuck right off.

This point is too stupid to argue.

If you bigots would just let him get an ID he could have voted and had a meaningful job and not made a mistake that ruined his life.

Good thing trump built that wall to keep him ou...o wait.

Equality of outcome ;)

>two american citizens were murdered by an illegal mexican alien who had been deported twice but I don't know which side im on because I disagree with people in the NFL

user...

nice

what color do you think a man named Jefferey Monroe was?

take a knee :^)

It's about perceived discrimination against blacks and Hispanics, many of whom are illegal, you dipshit.

HEY GUYS I'M SPICKLE RICK **BURRRRP**

100 percent of beaners need to go back

Check your Legal Privilege

O shit. That's for pointing that out. It's actually a 3 for 1.
>2 dead niggers
>1 deported spic

This.
They are the most brainwashed group to exist.