Man market doom was my shiz from 2007-2011

Shit thread

Who ready for civil war and balkanization in the states

youtube.com/watch?v=nq_J2C6Hrz0

Tokio stock exchange Futures down 7%+
Opening in 1:15 hours
Stay tuned

Buy. Buy. Buy.

It's going to be fun when everyone finds out that the economy they thought was skyrocketing wasn't worth jack shit all along, and that this dip is only the beginning.

Who wants to make a bet that the dow #'s are even more bullshit? That the real # should be around 10K for fuck sakes and that this growth was bullshit along with the dow that showed it as such. I guess we will all find out huh when they raise interest rates and it tanks few thousand more points to the real levels. How the fuck can you pump this shit on lies, and then expect it to continue on its path when you remove the rug underneath it? It does not make sense logically.

who 2015 /shemitah/ veterans here?

War is coming

I just know this is a global issue not a local one as the elites are battling and we suffer for it.

Buy the dip.
BTC is 7k.
Save yourself from the wall street Jew.

Reporting in
The repeating numbers back then were amazing

holding out for a full correction to 3k to buy into BTC

I bought a plate carrier and ammo/food back then. I really thought shit was going down.

this anyone who unironically thought that the dow should have been anywhere even near 15K is fucking delusional. the reality is 8-10k is where it should be

Kek's curse

But now you have a plate carrier, and I assume you ate the food. Prepping should be a way of life, not a shopping spree.

it's down a couple % you fucking retards, why does this deserve a thread?

I didn't really have the money to afford it then but it's nice to have around yeah.

Super Bowl score was the tipoff to those in the know. Not kidding

You are witnessing a collapse due to the fed raising interests rates. They call it a deleveraging but it always ends up catastrophic as americans are in such heavy debt.

>Betterment and WealthFront locked out customers today from accessing their accounts
>claimed it was a server crash

You fail to understand how drastic of a change even 2% is.

>not paying attention to XIV

ALL IS SAVED
MOVE ON NOTHING TO SEE HERE

THE CALL THAT CRASHED THE STOCK MARKET

Not panic time- yet.

But the gains of the last few months were a bubble, and someone decided to harvest their gains and not give a fuck about the larger market.

Look for who sold short. There lies the reasoning behind the markets taking a dive.

XIV (inverted VIX) DISINTEGRATES by 81% in after hours

White house statement on the biggest points crash in history.

"The President’s focus is on our long-term economic fundamentals, which remain exceptionally strong, with strengthening U.S. economic growth, historically low unemployment, and increasing wages for American workers. The President’s tax cuts and regulatory reforms will further enhance the U.S. economy and continue to increase prosperity for the American people."

XIV is down 80% after market. tomorrow is going to be a blood bath.

bump

I still remember that gif with the dragon pumping the price and circuit breakers.

Because we must blame market corrections on muh drumpf.

We are basically back to December levels. It's not like we lost a years worth of gains (((yet)))

IF THE PAIN GOES ON
IM NOT GONNA MAKE ITTT

Stop reminding me we're 2 years out from the twenties.

I almost feel nostalgic for shitposting during the big crunch.

Suddenly everyone feels bad for the top 1%

>vix up 115%
>it's only a couple percent huhhh t. brainlet

sigh

/comfypepe/

>Trump takes credit for an economy that was simply continuing a trend that existed during the Obama presidency
>Economy crashes
>Highest loss on the Dow Jones in a single day in history
>Not a peep from Trump all day about the economy

So fucking typical. Part of me wants to see the economy crash just to laugh at Trump making excuses for himself.

oh... who remember noodle breaks?

elite

Convince me to vote Trump again after this shit happened.

nothing is happening, get your tits down god damn it.

Boomercoin is dead.

Thats the Trump effect using marketing to create a perceived value.

Market goes up 45%
>(You) It wasn't Trump. It was Obama.
Market goes down 5%
>(You) This is all Trump! He ruined the economy!

You're a fucking moron.

Nikkei opens in 5 minute! Strap in niggas!

holy shit dude, is it the end times?

.. if Trump had the least shred of self-irony left, he'd tweet "thanks Obama".

No brother. Its the end of the beginning. Now the fire rises!

>post yfw >5% loss

my butthole is clenched

The crash was on the expectation that obama would be the nominee; the further crash was based on the expectation that obama would be the president; the absolute crash happened when obama was elected.

The markets don't have 1 day blinders on. They can see catastrophes coming.

in the middle of power cuts ?

The message is clear

NIKKEI HAS OPENED! IMMEDIATE CRASH OF -2.5%

fat bitch sarah sanderskike BTFO

YESSSSS! YESSSSSS! FUCK MY ASSHOLE YESSSSS

This could easily lead to an '08 or even '29 style situation very fast

The problem is that since the creation of the FED the US has been doomed to a debt based system. As long as the FED prints our money we are going to have exponential debt growth until the system implodes. The imploding isnt based on the debt tho thats where the confusion lies. Anyone with a brain sees the system is fucked but the catalyst is going to be something stupid like a toaster oven shortage and then consumer confidence collapses and then the system. It is usually war that causes the implosion but since the world is so fucking weird and America especially, itll be unexpected. This is not that crash. There is still time

VIX and XIV going to be terminated
IT'S HAPPENING

Wrong you're reading yesterday's loss as todays loss, it's done basically nothing so far

What does that mean?

NIKKEI JUST OPENED UP
marketwatch.com/investing/index/nik?countrycode=jp
/comfy/

futures are down bud. stop fucking making excuses. nobody has any faith in the stable genius fatty jew

zerohedge.com/news/2018-02-05/it-traders-panic-xiv-disintegrates-after-close

AAAAND the -2.5% guy was right. see ya's. best. nite. ever!

You know it!

>sips herbal tea

Not true. Actually increasing interest rates now while consumer confidence is high is the smart move. Smarter move would be abolishing the FED altogether and letting the free market dictate but we take what we can get

Why did he do it?

>What are market corrections

yes, but what is VIX and XIV and what does it mean if they "vanish"?

t. doesn't understand the stock market
The massive dip is the -2.55 dip from yesterday, today it's done nothing.

>zerohedge.com/news/2018-02-05/it-traders-panic-xiv-disintegrates-after-close
Thanks.

OH SHIT NIGGER

Can you explain this?

a metric fuckload of money is simply gone
a potential Lehman Bros incident happened after hours

Something happened that every analyst for the last 8 years has said would never happen
Several financial institutions are now in major risk zone, Credit Suisse especially wouldn't be surprised if this shit spreads fast

Vix is (extremly simplified) a index showing fear and greed. With fear it rises, with greed being dominant it falls.
XIV is the inverse of that.
You can invest money in them. XIV was down 80%+, in which case its game over before it goes negative

>market goes up
>THANK YOU TRUMP MAGA MAGA MAGA
>market goes down
>pff it's merely corrections

volatility is going to spike hard tomorrow at opening, up to '08 levels causing sell offs

why are you lying?
>jap markets were open on sunday
theyre open right now. it's done. we're fucked. accept it. jews are greedy. jews love the right. every time we fuck our assholes it is right wing zog. the end

ive been warning you retards for 9 years and now its finally here

>>jap markets were open on sunday
It's tuesday 9am in japan right now lad, i seriously hope you're trolling.

Sweet, I've been tinkering with stocks for a while but I've yet to really dive in. Is there anything worth buying once it bottoms out? Don't judge me for sounding dumb.

>The Nikkei Index 400 is down 3.81% in early trade in Japan, while the Nikkei mid and small cap index has plunged 4.41%.
>The market has only been open 15 minutes.

We are around december levels. All of you spergs are pathetic

yes
whatever currency dollar-holders will be fleeing to

ONE NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

Poor japs

>Nikkei Index 400 tanking
Can't wait for 225 to clock in desu

I'm a NEET m8, I don't have funds to invest so no idea

I made 40000 dollars off a 5000 dollar investment in ford the last time things went to shit desu.

Best case scenario had predictions of 8%