The western left are the most disgusting pathetic hypocrites in world history. Even worse than their kike masters

The western left are the most disgusting pathetic hypocrites in world history. Even worse than their kike masters

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/finance/news/stocks-getting-smashed-143950261.html
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-01-26/trump-is-said-to-seek-716-billion-for-defense-in-2019-budget
finance.yahoo.com/news/heres-investors-nervous-stocks-right-now-171447766.html
money.cnn.com/2018/02/05/investing/dow-jones-trump-stocks-markets/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it's a 4% fluctuation, it's nothing catastrophic at all. black monday was 22% in 1 day in the 80s. multiple 10% in a day drops during the crash in 08. a 4% fluctuation is a large correction but that's not really weird or unexpected after such unprecedented gains over the last year.

media is trying to sell absolute numbers to scare people. you obviously can't use absolute numbers because the dow is always growing, therefore in terms of points alone, it's always the biggest gains and losses because it's all relative to the ever-growing size of the market.

we've had unprecedented gains over the last year, now we're seeing a correction. nothing anyone didn't expect. media is just fearmongering and trying to do their normal anti-trump BS.

>that picture
>attributing a national event as the result of a single person's actions
Is this just an American thing?

well the alternative is suporting literal nazis

jk but fuck off

the bigger your deficit (which will widen if your economy actually crashes) plays in my benefit

more money into the military, less money in tax revenue and stagant economy will fuck you instead of you trying to mess with us

and you deserve it for beeing suck rich cocksuckers

Our boy should have seen this coming. I cringed every time he took credit for the gains.

Implying that the plunge in the Dow Jones wasn't explicitly related to anxiety over the tax cuts, and that Trump hasn't spent his entire presidency taking credit for how well the stock market was doing

yahoo.com/finance/news/stocks-getting-smashed-143950261.html

The only hypocrites here are you Trumpanzees

Forced talking points are forced

you fuck. our deficit literally exists because of your people spilling across our border and eating up our entitlement programs. non-whites take inordinately high levels of social programs, which is why we can't afford all of the nice stuff that the all-white countries have here.

but also, you don't know too much about debt and deficit, i don't think. and if you think it's military spending that's eating up our yearly expenditures then you really don't know fuckall about the US budget.

anxiety over tax cuts? no, i'm sorry. that's simply untrue. the anxiety is over inflation concerns and interest rate hikes. jesus, why do you people try to sell patent, flat out lies.

i know enough
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-01-26/trump-is-said-to-seek-716-billion-for-defense-in-2019-budget

>not understanding boom bust cycles
>not understanding the long term effects of cheap money
>not seeing the hypocrisy of the left for taking credit for the economy less than a week ago and now blaming Trump for the correction
Hello leftypol

the gains were due to him though. just look, they started as soon as he was elected. you have to remember that markets run on confidence, not any kind of absolute, concrete measure. he's right to take credit for something that was literally because of him and confidence in his policies. but fluctuations in the market are normal and unavoidable. people want to sell out before the bear market happens, and that makes the bear market. throw in fears over inflation and rate hikes and you get a bigger than average fall, but it's nothing "historic" or "catastrophic". 4% fall is pretty normal.

>Yahoo Finance’s Dion Rabouin on Monday rounded up some of the common themes making investors nervous right now, which notably includes questions over whether cutting taxes at this stage in the economic recovery was a prudent move from the Trump administration. “The issue is, did tax reform kill the bull market or is tax reform a fiscal policy mistake? That’s what the market is struggling with,” Nicholas Colas, co-founder at DataTrek Research, told Yahoo Finance.
finance.yahoo.com/news/heres-investors-nervous-stocks-right-now-171447766.html

It's like you dumb fucks already had the answer you wanted, and didn't even click on the link I provided.

The truth of the matter here is that economic growth is not the most important thing on earth and that high growth might actually be a sign of an impending bust due to how these cycles tend to work. These are true regardless of who's in office.

no, you don't, military spending is one of the smaller slivers of our budget. the majority of it is literally going to your non-white moochers like yourself. picture related.

implying that every subhuman fucking shit that deserves to watch their families being tortured because they're left wing wouldn't cry MUH OBAMAS every time the DOW was mentioned, but now are blaming Trump which they should be killed for because they are objectively and irrefutably on the wrong side of history

dude some doofus who wrote for yahoo news saying something doesn't make it true, omfg. it's a patently untrue article. take it from someone who has done a lot of freelance writing in his life, they take articles from nobody. they literally have @editor email addresses that anyone can send them pieces to and if some fat editor likes it, he'll publish it. it's just not true though. what you're citing is just something written by an anti-trump person, not based in reality. the anxiety is over inflation concerns and potential rate hikes. not trump tax cuts, i'm sorry, and nobody is going to take a stupid yahoo news homo seriously when he misrepresents facts to attack trump.

Holy shit dude, are you having a stroke or something? Settle down and write complete, coherent sentences next time,

>links to yahoo
>expects us to read it
What are the experts at CNN saying too?

>muh grammar

KILL YOURSELF reddit

>it's a patently untrue article.
>I know this to be true because MUH ANECDOTE
>HURR FAKE NEWS

Go on being mad and not providing sources, Trumpanzees. It might help if you started flinging your shit in a mad rage

SAMEFAG NIGGER DETECTED. ALSO CHECK EM FOR TRUMP CNN SHILLS!!!

I'm nobody's grammar nazi, but how exactly am I supposed to respond to incoherent gibberish?

Wasn’t yahoo just implicated in the FBI/DOJ FISA abuse scandal?

did you even read that article?

"The proximate cause of this latest market decline is the rise in Treasury yields this year that sent the benchmark 10-year yield to 2.85% last week, its highest level in four years. This comes just 18 months after the 10-year hit a record low. In afternoon trade on Monday, the 10-year was sitting near 2.81%.

Additionally, strong wage data last Friday from the Bureau of Labor Statistics saw markets brace for more aggressive interest rate hikes from the Federal Reserve in the year to come."

LOW IQ FAGGOT

8 years of obama v 1 year of trump

hmmmmm who could have had a bigger impact on the economy hmmmmmm me no good at maffs

well if you just read yahoo news and indiscriminately believe everything you read then you're going to have a lot of problems in life, sorry. and it's not an "anecdote" its an explanation as to how the field of journalism works because i do it part time.

i'm sorry, but it's the most patently untrue statement EVER to say that there is anxiety on wall street because of the tax cuts. just look at the response from wall street after trump won, and after he passed his cuts. i would think you'd be more interested in actually learning what is happening and understanding the world around you, rather than bashing on "muh drumpf" but apparently ignorance is an all prevalent force.

huh?

>well if you just read yahoo news and indiscriminately believe everything you read then you're going to have a lot of problems in life, sorry.
Verses taking the word of random assholes on Sup Forums who can't be bothered to cite their arguments?

Welcome to Sup Forums newfag.
You didn’t really think you could just show up here throwing leftist propaganda around and get people to engage in a positive manner did you?

i don't need to cite my argument because it's an internet message board. and i never said that you should take what i say as gospel, even though what i am saying is the truth. you should obviously, if you are blessed with the time, learn as much you can about how the economy and markets and the rest of the world around you works. you shouldn't take my word or the random dude who writes for yahoo news word either.

i mean in case you don't know, even if he's a regular contributor there, it just means he went to some fucking liberal arts college for 4 years. i'm just telling you that journalists aren't exactly the brighest bulbs in the box. it's a dumb industry with mostly dumb people who were too lazy and not intelligent enough for STEM fields. and most of them were fairly overprivileged growing up too, which is why they ended up at liberal arts colleges and writing to begin with.

jesus believe me or don't believe me. it's only your loss if you don't understand why the economy is bucking back and forth.

>The tax cuts prescribed expensive medicine to a healthy economy. Stimulating a strong economy could be too much of a good thing. Morgan Stanley warned in the fall that "overheating" the economy may backfire by causing stocks to "boom then bust."
money.cnn.com/2018/02/05/investing/dow-jones-trump-stocks-markets/index.html

The problem is that Trump went out of his way to own the market's success, that means he has to own its downfall, too

BTW, what kind of "citation" are you looking for anyway? just post some dumb article written by some dumb person from a supposedly "MSM" website? it means nothing man, lol. how do you not understand that yet.

i am 100% willing to bet that you don't even know what interest rates are and how they effect the economy. i am also 100% willing to bet that you have only a vague concept of what inflation is. but here you are, whining about how "trump tax cuts caused the stock market to fall today", after trump tax cuts caused them to have some of the biggest gains ever. it's just insane, man. you should learn about the world around you before you have fully formed opinions and try to spread them. you aren't going to get any of that from left-wing blogs or reddit, BTW.

If you can't parse that, you're more retarded than the poster was.

"too much economic prosperity is not good"
thanks CNN, we've always known you were communists.
again, you have to learn that just because people write things on the internet, that doesn't make them true.
CNN recently wrote an article claiming cuckolding was positive and healthy for relationships, does that automatically make it true??

>i don't need to cite my argument because
Your arguments are based in feelings and emotion, rather than logic and facts, thanks for being patronizing about it.
>BTW, what kind of "citation" are you looking for anyway?
Something to prove that you're not just an idiot mindlessly parroting talking points like an obedient circus monkey

i have to say, the leafs post was pretty straightforward and easy to understand. you're on Sup Forums dude, nobody is required to give you citations or use proper grammar, just like any other place on the internet, lmfao. it's a fucking anonymous message board, how can you be this clueless??

>thanks CNN, we've always known you were communists.
That's like saying race car drivers "hate speed" when they don't redline their engines so hard that it explodes

>you're on Sup Forums dude, nobody is required to give you citations or use proper grammar,
Then I'm going to go on mocking them for being uninformed imbeciles making arguments from emotion and pulling facts out of their ass

so i need to cite you a link that says the same thing i'm saying in order to prove to you that i'm not just "mindlessly parroting talking points" lmfao come on dude. just stop and think about the things you type, please.

how are my arguments based on emotions when you're claiming tax cuts are hurting the stock market? you honestly don't even know what interest rates or inflation are. what you're saying is so patently antithetical to what's real, if you had any concept of how it sounds to someone who actually knows a decent amount about the markets and the economy you'd feel nothing but shame, i'm sorry.

and no, i don't need to provide you with fucking bibliographies, you're some homo on Sup Forums, not my 10th grade english teacher, for fucks sake man. what high opinions you people have of yourselves. so much self-importance, always.

>we own the majority of the world with ~16% military budget
>image what we could do if we removed all gibs and threw that money to military

oh is it? i guess you don't know too much about the history of CNN then, do you? the guy who founded it gave a billion dollars of his own money (billion with a B) to the UN alone. it's been an ideologically driven organization from day 1, not a pure profit driven one. BTW, that same guy wants to sterilize the poor and wants china's 1 child policy instituted in the US......openly despises christians too. you should be a little more careful about who you choose to blindly believe.

and people will just laugh at you for being so dumb and thinking that you are so important to require other Sup Forums users to provide bibliographies to you.

>Stock market growth is all thanks to Trump
>Stock market decline is not Trump's fault
This is why Republicans are considered the dumb party.

>and no, i don't need to provide you with fucking bibliographies, you're some homo on Sup Forums, not my 10th grade english teacher, for fucks sake man. what high opinions you people have of yourselves. so much self-importance, always.
There's a reason your 10th grade English teacher taught you to list sources: it's how you make your argument seem compelling to strangers.

If all you want to do is run your mouth and spout memes, nobody can really stop you, but don't think that you're going to be winning hearts and minds with an attitude like that

yeah it'd be nice, and odds are that our missile defense systems wouldn't be failing in their tests like they do now. but dems don't want us to prosper.

>There's a reason your 10th grade English teacher taught you to list sources: it's how you make your argument seem compelling to strangers.
no, she taught me so that i could use those skills professionally and make money, which i do, lol. if you aren't paying me something then you're not entitled to anything. it's just your own loss because you'll end up believing things that aren't true.

>no, she taught me so that i could use those skills professionally and make money, which i do, lol.
If it can be asserted without evidence, it can be rejected without evidence.

In other words, you're just an asshole lying on the internet who hasn't given me one compelling reason to trust anything you say

>stock market growth is not because of Trump
>stock market correction is because of Trump
This is why the Democrat party is known as the stupid party.

Works both ways faggot

Tax cuts cause inflation. Everyone knows that.

just had to pop into the thread a min, I was scrolling the front page and my jewdar went off

technically anytime the economy does well it causes inflation, beyond that your assertion has no real bearing or place in reality.

dude you aren't on your highschool debate team, lol. you're on fucking Sup Forums. and i'm being pretty nice to you, all things considered. i've taken some time to try to explain the reality of the economy to you, and why the market went down today, and why it's not a big deal in the grand scheme of things, and is in fact normal. do you think your opinion and what you believe matters so much? god, i hope you're a teenager. if you're not a teenager then there's no hope for you. at least if you're a teenager then you have some lame excuse for believing that people care this much about what you believe and don't believe.

your opinion means nothing, you fucking autist. what is real is real objectively. i don't need to prove it to you or play by your stupid autistic "rules of conversation". BTW, i can guarantee that you're never going to go anywhere in life.

>just had to pop into the thread a min, I was scrolling the front page and my jewdar went off
And then you just had to be a self-fulfilling meme by responding exactly the way that the image said you would

>dude you aren't on your highschool debate team, lol. you're on fucking Sup Forums.
Again, you completely fail to provide counter-sources and stay on track, all you have left are ad hominems.

I really don't care if you don't "follow the rules" because that just means that I get to laugh at you for being a screaming moron who fulfils the stereotype of a Trumptard

what are you going to do when everything me and the other "trumptards" are saying is proven right, and you're sitting there whining "but where are muh sources" while everyone just laughs at you because you aren't someone important enough to warrant putting together a research project for?

honestly, you want a source? get some basic, intro, 101 level book about how the stock market works. don't get a political book, and don't get a book written by a journalist, lol. learn the basics of how markets work and what drives them. that's all. there's no other "source" i can give you. like you literally have to take to the time to learn the basics of investment markets. it's not written down in a fucking yahoo! news article.

there is 1 way and 1 way only that this slump is effected by trump tax cuts, and that's because wages for the common people are rising due to the cuts. that creates more money for discretionary spending, which increases inflation, which is the foundation of the fears that are causing the market to teeter right now. i dunno what to tell you, believe it or don't believe it, but i'm not going to provide you a bibliography of what basically amounts to an entire economics course. it's too much material and you are too behind. this is a big and broad topic, there is a LOT you have to learn and understand in order to know why this is happening. it's pretty obvious at this point that you're a teenager, so maybe at some point in the future you'll eventually learn all of this stuff. dunno what else to tell you, kid.

>being this new
well at least my jewdar's still calibrated.
you are literally incapable of comprehending how little credibility you have here

Ooh, he mad.

The boom was obama's fault. Trump's job was to maintain it. He failed. It's his fault. If he made it 4 years without a crash, i would have given him credit for being a good president. Trump has already failed.

>what are you going to do when everything me and the other "trumptards" are saying is proven right,
The same thing you'll do when everything you and the other Trumptards are saying is proven wrong, just like the last Republican president utterly proved you wrong

>how little credibility you have here
I don't give a fuck if a bunch of morons who can't even back up their arguments don't think I'm credible.

ah, there was a third button after all
kikels always have a trick

>I don't give a fuck if a bunch of morons who can't even back up their arguments don't think I'm credible.
>15 posts by this ID
and yet here you are, faggot, here you are..

It must be painless and effort free being this dumb-- enjoy your walmart bump.

>and yet here you are, faggot, here you are..
Because you dumb niggers keep talking, and I keep laughing