One Piece thread

Caesar cries as he holds Bege and flies through the sky. Perospero created a candy wall to stop him getting away.

Ichiji, Niji and Yonji come to Caesar's aid. They break the candy with a combination Attack 'multicoloured bomb'.

Du Feld is sneaking through the castle to find the Tamatebako. He sees Stussy behind him. She shoots him dead with a finger gun.

Stussy was from CP0. Morgans appears and Stussy panics. She tries to open the box but it falls down the castle.

BM and Luffy in G4 face off. BM hardens her palm so that it is hard as steel. They both say 'I'm gonna be the Pk!' But take no damage.

Judge arrives to back up Luffy. But BM breaks his lance in one attack and takes him down.

The Vinsmoke boys turn away from Caesar and head towards Judge. Katakuri appears in front of Caesar. Ichiji holds off Katakuri but Brûlée joins in.

Caesar turns around. Luffy, Sanji and Germa have collapsed. However the fallen Tamatebako explodes just before BM can execute them.

nth for Urouge

where is zoro???

i fucking knew there would be tamatebako shenanigans

Big Mom is the strongest character in One Piece. No one else even comes close to fucking with Linlin.

I want to cum inside the bunny

Luffyfags rn

>big mom is stronger than gear4
>no stamina drain
luffyfags BTFO

Good job, Sherlock. Great use of your deduction skills.

Reminder

Raid Suit Sanji > Ichiji >> Niji >= Sanji >>> Yonji > Reiju >>>>>>>Judge

The Strawhats are only playing silly pirate games.

Where are those idiots that were saying that Luffy would defeat Big Mom ?

LUFFYFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH
WE WON LINLINBROS!!!!

>does no damage to big mom in gear 4

2 years of training only made as strong as a yonkou commander

not in due time but in this chapter asshat

Luffykids strangely quiet

Gear 5th asspull or another training arc after WCI?

WB was truly the strongest

>shockwaves can go through Mom's iron skin
>Kaido being his former second division commander would mean that he went easy on him
>shanks is his bitch

WBfags rejoice

>anti-Ichijifags BTFO
>Luffyfags BTFO
>Sanjifags BTFO again
Good chapter

He needed Nami's help to beat Cracker.

Agreed. Sanji with a raid suit and knives would clearly shit on Katakuri. Can we agree on this since he needs Brulee to fight Ichiji?

Where is Oda even going with this? Will the Alliance now escape because of the Tamatebako or is it yet another red herring?

Some kind of arc where the alliance shits the bed about how far out of their depth they are. Ends with Luffy calling all his allies to Wano. And another 100+ chapter arc begins.

>escapefags acting like Luffy jobbing to the big scary arc boss is something new
This happens every fucking time.

>TFW Im
>EscapeFag
>JimbeforNakamaFag
>SaNafag
>IchijiFag
Everything works out if your not autistic bros

proud to be a escapefag right now desu senpai

ITT: Marinefordbabbies

>Du Feld murdered
RIP Du Feld. We barely knew yee.

Dumb frogposter

>Faggots bitching that the underdog feeling is gone
>Luffy is too strong now
>Luffy gets into a fight he can't win
>Luffyfags BTFO!
I hate you guys. I'm actually finding the situation kinda humorous.

>He needed Law and Gatz' help to take out Doflamingo

>He would have died (fucking twice) vs Croc if it weren't for Robin dragging his ass out of the sand and later giving him a bottle of antidote

>He couldn't have defeated Oars+Moria without Lola's collection of shadows

>He relied on sex appeal to deal with Boa

>Forced to run away from Magellan.

Luffy was not kidding when he told Arlong that he was a man unable to do anything on his own.

>trips of damage control

Yeah, Katakuri relies on his CoO and gets kinda fucked if someone has better haki.

>Big Mom going to get epically BTFO
>BIG NEWS isn't there to report it
Sad news ;_;

>whack
>twok
>bam

>sex appeal
WHAT

Kaido being WB's former second division commander would be dumb.

then again he did try to fight WB one last time but got cockblocked by Shanks.

I give you points for 2 of those.

>Stussy was from CP0.
What's the point?

Shanks is actually the spirit of the One Piece, which is Roger's ship full of treasure and adventurous mementos.

A third party intervene

Shanks is Luffy's mother

his motherly insticts kept him from using haki to protect his arm

I haven't watched one piece yet. Probably because it so long and most of it just feels like a whole bunch of side stories and there no real plot to it. So my question is, with all the episodes that have come out, have they even found the One Piece yet or even gotten a hint about its whereabouts yet?

Luffy wants to go back to Wano to fight the strongest creature in the world when he couldn't even put a dent on Big mom

>Implying that Luffy immediately bounced back and beat Lucci in that very room they first fought in.
>Implying Luffy wasn't forced to retreat and become stronger in order to defeat Lucci later.
>Implying that they won't escape and Luffy will miraculously beat Big Mom during this arc.
Big Mom Defeat fags are stupid, aren't they?

The world government wants a mole in the underworld?

BigMemers think Luffy getting overwhelmed means she wont go down.

L
o
l

Have fun gloating bros, its gonna make your tears even more delicious. Like fine wine, let it ferment a little longer.

You know who got really BTFO again.
Judge. The Vinsmokes broke the escape plan because he got slammed so hard by Mom. He is probably done for. I bet he does from his injuries his lance was his "death item" like Aces beads.

but Oda himself said that mothers were the strongest

>Big Mom beat G4 Luffy in a single chapter

Holy shit.

The only thing aging like fine wine is Kaidofag tears. I can't wait to taste them when he gets beaten after they can't beat Mom.

We already know One Piece's whereabouts since 18 years ago user.
The real question is how do we get there.

Yeah, Judge is a bitch in every aspect.

>kaido has lost 7 times only
whitebeard(prime)
big mom
shanks
moria?
urouge
who else?

>Implying Kaido also wont job

They're both gonna get wrecked by Luffy bro. BigMeme is just Crocodile, Enel, and Lucci all over again.

That was just an example of Luffy jobbing, I wasn't suggesting it's a complete parallel of the situation you fucking imbecile. I posted a couple more last thread

Big Mom doesn't need to be taken out in a straight fight because Oda already gave her a quirk that makes her as dangerous to allies as she is to the strawhats

Probably Akainu. His scar looks just like Luffys magma burn.

will this finally be the arc with a non-shonen resolution? because BM as a main character with supporting cast outclasses pretty much everything so far in OP

People thinking Big Mom will go down are completely delusional. To me it was clear this was a infiltration arc and not a fighting arc in disguise when Luffy struggled to beat Cracker with Nami's help. No way he can beat Big Mom, with half is crew, and with an upcoming fighting Arc which will involve a shit ton of characters.

Can't wait this arc to end in like 4 chapters so we can go to the Reverie; i liked it a lot but I want One Piece to change scenario and topic.

Nice Stussy revelation though.

You'll give me full credit soon enough user

Luffy gets his ass kicked but gets back up. That's what was awesome about every arc. He pisses his enemies off.

His scar was pronably given by Whitebeard. Since during Kaido introduction, his hate for WB share the same panel as his scar.

Kek man you are setting up yourself to get even more BTFO. G4 was Luffy's "I'm saving this for a Yonko" power up. That shit didn't work at all. I trust Oda to know what a huge asspull it would take for Luffy to win.

HELP ME ZOROOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>That damage control.
Sure, whatever fag. You're a gargantuan retard if you think Big Mom is going to start slaughtering her kids instead of the Straw Hats who actually pissed her off.

It's far more likely that Tamatebako explosion will give them all the chance they need to escape.

gear 4 did absolutely nothing

HAHAHAHA MAMAMAMAMAAAAA

>Judge jobs again
can he do anything right?

Shanks
WB
Big Mom
Akainu
Mihawk
Moria
Kuma

I think the crew escaping will be beneficial for One Piece as a whole. Some people might say this arc is wasted but it really hypes up the Yonko if Luffy has to run away with his tail between his legs.

>whack
>twok
>Bam
>Koo Koo Koo Koo
>Guh
GODDDAAAA

Is this series any good? My friend said it's like Hunter but for 12 year olds.

Let's not be dumb here anons. We know there was stuff in the Elbaf arc Oda was hiding (the giant object on the island and Loki), he would only hide these things if the Strawhata were definitely going to Elbaf. Big Mom is getting a second arc where Luffy will defeat her at Elbaf.

Your friend is correct.

damn didn’t realise that we’d get more parallels with Moriah before the final fight since this was so close to then. I predicted Luffy losing the first fight like he always does due to lack of motivation but not this far into the arc. this is exactly like Luffy’s first fight with Moriah. when Luffy couldn’t do anything against the shadow, he was losing until Oars interrupted the fight. the Tamatebakko being Oars in the parallel with Big Mom. Luffy still thinks that he can escape Totto land and fight Big Mom later, meaning he’s still not 100% invested in fighting her because he’s merely trying to hold off long enough to escape. until he realises that escape isn’t an option and that he has to defeat Big mom his head won’t be completely in it, just like every other arc. The motivation still isn’t there.

>muh damage control meme
Nice argument, once again proving that escapefags are pure ADHD faggots that speedread the chapter every week and don't bother to think ahead

>It's far more likely that Tamatebako explosion will give them all the chance they need to escape.
I thought they all got BTFO and were about to be executed? What is it? Is Caesar going to turn back and go pick them up or will Luffy magically have the stamina to transform into G4 again and fly away after being defeated.

Yeah because it's not like Oda made several set-up chapters of Big Mom rampaging and then stealing her own son's soul you braindead fucking pleb

OH FUCK WHATS THIS.
An actually powerfull badguy that doesnt job?
Did I stumble on a different manga?
Fuck I'm actually hyped for the beatdown now.

Where are the Luffyfags? They promised us that "Big Meme" was a joke and the she would be defeated this arc.

What happened Luffyfags?
Why are you so quiet all of a sudden?

Best boy is dead. Why even bother with this shit series now?

Only a retard would consider this a wasted arc.

>like HxH
Not even remotely close
>for 12 years old
It is though, One piece is one of the few shounen manga that still stay true to it's demographic. Oda could easily raise the bar but he doesn't want to. Because he wanted one piece to be enjoyed by both kids and adults. And it succeed.

dude, kaido's introduction shows him depressed after losing to Urouge and his silly pirate games, remove kuma

Escapefags speedreading the threads as well as the manga. Go figure. Since you have time to make inane shitposts why don't you answer

She's going to die from the fall, mate.

The only people to escape are those that can fly (Caesar + Bege, the Vinsmokes) and those made of rubber who can survive the fall (Luffy).

Sanji will rescue Pudding before the entire tower collapses. She'll join the crew.

>You're weak as shit, Luffy. It's time to make me the captain now!

The fuck are you talking about? Luffy was weaker than Moria just like hes weaker than Big Mom now.

They survived Thriller Bark because Luffy got an asspull power boost. WIthout it Moria could just stalemate Luffy until sunrise no problem.

I hope Du Feld isn't out of this arc completely

She is stronger than Kaido and falling did fuck all to him

Hard things are more fragile. She's gonna smash.

I'm gonna fucking miss him so much

>Luffy got an asspull power boost.
Wow I wonder if Luffy could get an asspull powerup again? Have we gotten any foreshadowing about asspull powerups recently in the story. I wonder. Hmmmm.

I want to cum inside carrot

If HxH is good because it fucks with the norms of Battle series then OP is good because it executes the norms well. They really couldn't be more different. Also OP has more adult readers than kids despite them being the main demographic.

She'll smash whoever lands beneath her alright

>She's going to die from the fall, mate.
Yeah man. Just like Kaido, another fellow Yonko, who "died" from a 10000 meter drop from the sky.

>Nice argument, once again proving that escapefags are pure ADHD faggots that speedread the chapter every week and don't bother to think ahead
Uh, the Tamatebako exploding during the party has been foreshadowed for a long ass time, imbecile.

>I thought they all got BTFO and were about to be executed? What is it?
Uh, they did. They can't beat Big Mom's crew, not when half of the Straw Hats are gone and the entire leadership of the Big Mom Pirates are attacking all at once.

>Yeah because it's not like Oda made several set-up chapters of Big Mom rampaging and then stealing her own son's soul you braindead fucking pleb
Yes, that will TOTALLY give them the chance they need to defeat her, when she's in super destructive kill everything that moves mode. She'll wreck the Straw Hats as easily as she would her kids. Did you actually think this was some "gotcha" point, sugartits?

>tfw too intelligent to be an escapefag

>luffyfags in denial
the worst thing with this fanbase is it's impossible to determine whether people are shitposting or just that fucking stupid

What panel from the image spoilers will ruin the thread until next chapter?

>Big Mom Pirates vs Strawhats on Elbaf practically confirmed
Feels good anons.