If you aren't willing to murder the children of your enemy, you don't truly hate them. Would you murder jewish children?

If you aren't willing to murder the children of your enemy, you don't truly hate them. Would you murder jewish children?

No. Leave kids out of politics.

Totally.

Of course not. Jewish children are our future.

Of course not.
I would rather turn the middle east into a fucking meat grinder of a warzone and have the muslims and kikes kill each other over worthless fucking sand. All the while we sell both sides weapons.

No but I'd sterilize them and make sure they werent allowed to be in politics, media, or finance

No. They're still repairable.
v

So basically what you've been doing for the past 50 years?
Worked out great, hasn't it?

No. That's what they've been doing to us for the past 50 years.
Fight fire with fire.

Yes.
t. defense contractor

Sterilize them and put them into exile.

Bonhomme weighs in.

What kind of logic is that?
I hate a guy who fucked his own daughter and is going to rot for the rest of his life for it. My reason for hating him would be nullified, if I hated his daughter.

Lmfao what's with the ugly ass hair...

Reminder that Jewish law sez it's OK to kill children who might grow up to "persecute" Jews

>they just want to be our friends you stupid goys

It's a law in Leviticus that bans cutting hair on the temple.

OP is a crack monkey.

Ofcourse not, i would let the gas chamber murder them.

O hai FBI

I'd prefer that the enemy wich they have the most contempt for destroyed them is the most humiliating way, due to their own narcisism.

I couldn't murder children probably not even the old granpa of some guy I hate.
Because I know soon after it I would hate myself.
Which would make me a bad criminal or warlord because my enemies would always know that I wouldn't go the last step

Yh I would if I could get away with it.

Making jews racemix with niggers by force would be the best punishment stripping jews of their humanity entirely reducing them to the dumb goyim they view us as poetry.

>murder
>children

warrior's code, bitch.

Murder is a loaded term.

Only if I could get all of them. Killing a few is like stepping on ants. You need to get the nest

agree

Atta boy nippon

Killing niggers is much more humane. The jews don't deserve the same bloody death that the niggers do, they need camps.

This is a SLIIIIIIIIDEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRR
DO NO RESPOND TO SHILLS WITHOUT SAGE

No, sterilize and enslave

Holy fuck! That's an exceptionally ugly bunch of kikelets!

And the answer is yes. As the saying goes, "Nits turn into lice." And they're lower on the vermin scale than lice.

Yup, sterilize

>enslave
And have them do what exactly? File your taxes?

Research and Development, retard. Jews are best for that.

I'd do it if I get to keep the loli in the background

What is the girl in the back thinking?

they prolly autist AF

THIS IS THE ONLY ACCEPTABLE SOLUTION

Yes

That niggery lookin ones tryin to steal that chicken .

Great idea. They can replace the primates and other animals that are used for testing new pharmaceuticals.