Failures

Post your unfinished anime/manga.

I just couldn't get into it.

Really tried to like it, but I just couldn't get into it.

Looked good and interesting, but I had no fucking idea what was going on.

JoJo, no pic just in general

Bleach
yu yu hakusho
inuyasha

Tokyo Ghoul and Kamisama no Iutoori 2

I think I read like 100 chapters each with on/off interest before finally giving up

History's strongest disciple Kenichi

I picked up the first 2 volumes when they first came out in the US and just finally read vol1 last night. About to crack open 2.

I forgot the last chapter I read so I started it again a year after I dropped only for the same thing happen again.
Fuck, it happened the same to me. At first it really hooked me up but I dropped it after the timeskip with the MC living underground.

Yeah, the writer is really goog at writting character imo, but so completely shit at writting plot. The only reason I finished this is because the characters.

My drop was jojo 2nd arc. The pillar man. No idea why, I just stopped reading and didn't pick it up. I thought the anime would fix that, but just like the manga, pillar came, I went out.

Code Gayass (Dub). Ep 1 was boring, so boring in fact that I'll never come back to it.

How far along did you get? I didn't think it was anything special at the start but really ended up loving it.
As for me, GitS. Or any (non-H) Shirow manga really. I've tried a couple of times and I'm going to try again but shit's boring, I'm sorry.

I got like halfway through it. Decided to just stop reading it and began reading Baki, which I instantly got into.

That's a normal reaction. Ergo Proxy is just a bad show that pretends to be deep

Fair enough. I've been meaning to start reading Baki as well.

Inuyasha

I could not sit through it when it was airing on TV and I can not sit through it now.

The OP and the ED are good.
That's all from this show.

I am considering dropping YYH right now. I finished dark tournament arc and it is nowhere as good as people say. Fights were boring and drawn out, reaction shots of characters saying "such power" and "it can't be", after one episode of fight character pulls another ability from his ass.

I am dropped many manga like Fire Punch cuz I dont like story character and MC is too stupid.
Yugioh ArcV is sucks duel mechanics with action cards and stupid hippo riding with wanna be kid call himself duel entertrianer.
Ajin Emo Mc is fkin too be cool but hell no fkin selfish mc with want to keep cool.

Zombie Hunter

Last Order, I hated what the author did to Alita in that series.

Zankyou no Terror(literally what), TTGL(bite me), Kobayashi's Gay Dragons(loliyuri bait gag #934875 probably caused it), Detective Conan(got to chapter 800+ and it just got too long), Kuroshitsuji(I just got sick of it), Zombie Loan(plot lost me), Naruto(muh everyone is a zombie lol), Fairy Tail(looked and felt almost as dumb as One Piece), Hitman Reborn(succession tournament #34242), Inuyasha(literally just yelling each other's name 24/7), Uta no Prince-sama(disgusting otome fujobait), Yaoi on Ice(disgusting baldfat), JoJo Part 4(anime only dropped, also caused me to almost drop JoJo when I was reading the manga cuz fuck it was boring)....

This will take 4 different posts to list everything so I'll just not and leave it there

Looks like somebody doesn't enjoy having fun :)

Surprisingly accurate for a shitpost.

I am devotedly following a strict "no fun" policy. It's how I get by everyday, user.

Even I am not sure when I'm just shitposting or actually being serious anymore. Sup Forums has turned me into this. I'm not proud.

>Dub

Pretty much every manga I've ever read.

Dorohedoro stands out. It's adulated so much here but to me it's just a clusterfuck of half-baked ideas,

A lot of long running manga I just can't be fucked to continue. One Piece, Berserk & JJBA are all series I've dropped just because they're too long and my interest in them dips around the 100 chapter mark.

The original series was the best anyways.

This is pretty funny, keep going plz

>the timeskip with the MC living underground
Same thing with me.

Sekitou Elergy because scanlations never.

Fate/Strange Fake because there are no new chapters out yet god damnit

Yeah same thing. I read up to the timeskip volume with the sniper making friend look like a martyr for defending the pope and I just had no interest left to keep going.

worst thing i've ever watched

muh watch 300 episodes then itll be good

>Failures
You.

>Anime & Manga
I don't get how people can get into this shit.

Soul Eater. I tried and failed to get through it three times, which is odd because usually I am a sucker for a decent shounen. At this point I've given up on doing it.

Fuck you.

Re-Monster for me
It was the first isekai I had read and at first I liked it.
But then the main character started drugging and raping the captives and that was enough for me

GITS vol 1 is pretty good imo but Shirow completely lost me with Man Machine Interface

The drugging and raping wasn't even bad though you pussy. The true bad part was the endless power wanting that consumed the story. The drugging and raping was sort of refreshing, since so many isekai are focused on having the MC be the best person ever. Instead he was an unrepentant rapacious, murdering asshole.