/SWEG/ Sweden elction general

OUTLINE-
youtube.com/watch?v=3NG1Q4uwRzw [Open]

THIS IS WHERE THE FIGHT FOR EUROPE BEGINS.
On the 9th September, Sweden is going to have a general election. This may be the last chance Sweden has to stop itself from falling over the edge before it’s too late.
The Sweden Democrats are the third largest party in the Riksdag. They aren’t perfect, but they’re anti-migrant, anti-handout and pro-justice for rapefugee victims.
If we can get them into office, it’s not going to fix all of Sweden’s problems overnight- but we need the SD to start putting Sweden right and push the overton window. And we have just under 9 months to make this possible.

WHAT’S THE PLAN?
Don’t see a thread up? Put it up!
ufile.io/d6icq

On the 8th of feburary, Svenanons are going to take to the streets, putting up the six posters you see below.
See the picture of the map below. Dark red are areas we need to focus on the most- leftist strongholds & areas with high levels of immigration. Pink are the areas we need to focus on the least, but if you live in these areas, don’t think we won’t need your contribution.

The silent Majority of Swedes are with us, but they are kept in check by a culture of peer pressure & virtue signalling. If they can see how many people stand with them, and against their establishment, we can break the stigma.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/PewdiepieSubmissions/comments/7sznor/edgar_was_right_make_sweden_lagom_again/
reddit.com/r/svenskpolitik/
flashback.org/t2897563
imgur.com/a/0ekzz
friatider.se/polisen-tar-hj-lp-fr-n-usa-f-r-att-stoppa-skjutningarna
samnytt.se/har-ar-invandrarganget-som-misshandlade-och-ranade-97-ariga-elsa/
archive.is/kRlb3
voiceofeurope.com/2017/12/sweden-data-breach-82-per-cent-people-sent-prison-gang-rape-foreign-born/
privateinternetaccess.com/blog/2017/07/swedish-transport-agency-worst-known-governmental-leak-ever-is-slowly-coming-to-light/
youtube.com/watch?v=j2tQKejS9Fo
youtube.com/watch?v=ZEYf3t8Zow4
friatider.se/kina-ppnar-f-r-att-finansiera-svensk-norsk-j-rnv-g
val.se/val/val2014/slutresultat/K/valdistrikt/18/80/3064/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=IpwON8OnZa0
youtube.com/watch?v=5x8MBSGWrIM
migrationobservatory.ox.ac.uk/resources/briefings/migrants-in-the-uk-an-overview/
indexmundi.com/united_kingdom/demographics_profile.html
ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/populationandmigration/internationalmigration/bulletins/migrationstatisticsquarterlyreport/august2017
google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/300350002
google.com/amp/s/amp.ibtimes.co.uk/apple-joins-google-facebook-microsoft-ai-research-group-1603588
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country/fi-finland
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country/af-afghanistan
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country/so-somalia
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country/sy-syria
youtube.com/watch?v=UAXDRt3nvyE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

CAMPAIGNS-
We need to reach Swedes- especially redpilled Swedes- with large audiences both in Sweden and Internationally. One guy potentially fits that description. We know he comes here for material in the ylyl threads, and we know where to find him.
/ reddit.com/r/PewdiepieSubmissions/comments/7sznor/edgar_was_right_make_sweden_lagom_again/

Speaking of outreach, we need people spreading the good word in the farthest corner of the redpilled spectrum. We need all hands for this task, people. That means reaching out to reddit.
reddit.com/r/svenskpolitik/

Public support for the SD is going to be crucial. Jimmie’s going to be going on tours of Sweden before the election; if you can make it, please try.
flashback.org/t2897563

RESOURCES-
imgur.com/a/0ekzz
friatider.se/polisen-tar-hj-lp-fr-n-usa-f-r-att-stoppa-skjutningarna
samnytt.se/har-ar-invandrarganget-som-misshandlade-och-ranade-97-ariga-elsa/
archive.is/kRlb3
voiceofeurope.com/2017/12/sweden-data-breach-82-per-cent-people-sent-prison-gang-rape-foreign-born/
privateinternetaccess.com/blog/2017/07/swedish-transport-agency-worst-known-governmental-leak-ever-is-slowly-coming-to-light/

Rooting for you svens and svenettes

We need a animated poster girl. I vote for Shinobu Oshino.

No we need a blue eyed one.

>*ruins thread*

I don't watch anime but something like this

Good luck Swedebros.

Our election turned out quite disappointing because of our two-round election system. You guys actually have a decent chance at pulling it off in my view.

P.S: any translation for those posters plz?

This one: "Want pizza? Don't forget your pizza kit"
(Related to shootings happening in Pizzerias"

This one: "Sweden. Now with 7x more hand grenades."

"Do the bracelets work?" Related to the ape bracelet that were handed out to girls in music festivals

"Make Sweden Lagom Again" Lagom is a swedish word that has no translation into english, but basically we mean "normal", yeah i don't know how to describe it. We like lagom, "not too much not too little".

Interesting, thanks.

Again, all my wishes. I'll be looking out for signs of your progress !

Swedes can relate to this one lol
youtube.com/watch?v=j2tQKejS9Fo

Thanks. Same to you. Let's hope Europe survives this nightmare invasion.

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=ZEYf3t8Zow4

shut up norway, soon you'll be invaded by chinks
friatider.se/kina-ppnar-f-r-att-finansiera-svensk-norsk-j-rnv-g

have fun with your election ;) you're gonna need it

nice fake un-sourced statistic

val.se/val/val2014/slutresultat/K/valdistrikt/18/80/3064/index.html
one example. fuck off julian, you don't even live in sweden, mind your own business and your illegal immigrants and homeless people. i've seen you multiple times in sweden threads. planning to move here?

retard total retard. but you are right, many people tend to look at muslim immigration and not Asian immigration lol

Norway is 86% ethnic indigenous and the foreigners there are 5.9% of the population
(migrants) also most come from the European union

>retard total retard.
did you read the article? china is bribing them.

good luck with the election that's all I'm saying

yeah you've changed your tune, glad to hear.

I look at statistics from 2018 not click bait articles

good luck with the election
stop watching angry foreigner or watching peter Sweden you fuck

>click bait articles
Yes of course it's clickbait, it's not like China have been trying to buy Swedish harbos before. Or that they bribed Norway to buy them a high speed railway. You are retarded Julian, I wish you good luck.

you,re gonna loose faggot watch. Swedish women are not going to be brainwashed by the alt right propaganda they know better than to go to a Japanese image board full of retards and fags like youself

keep in mind that the name "hall" counts as non Swedish in court statistics just in case you ever wanna pull that shit up ive seen that shit tons of times

17% of the Norwegian population are immigrants. 10%, well over half are non western. Which means 1/10 of the population is non white!

>Swedish women are not going to be brainwashed by the alt right propaganda
"Brainwashed" okay Julian. You really are biased and you don't like that we oppose non-swedes flooding into our country. Or that we point out that they are the perpetrators of a lot more crimes than ethnic swedes (per capita). Women don't like to be gang raped and muslims even have a word for this, taharrush. Look it up Julian.
youtube.com/watch?v=IpwON8OnZa0

oh fuck bro 1/10
the other info you mentioned was not accurate but seriously fuck off I just said that most of your immigrants are from other EU nations

what a genocide right? kek!

i'll be back nigger ;)

But we banned burkas so it's all good, r-right..?

it is trust me these faggs believe in stories from the rebel that have been debunked by snopes or are over represented

Die Julian. Snopes is as bad as the Swedish government. Even a party that let them in are now pro showing the ethnicity of perpetrators, because they are over-represented. This whle import of 3rd worlders was a huge mistake. They are ruining our country. I hope you get gang-raped by a gang of muslims. Or maybe you have worse mexican things to compare it to. That's why you're downplaying it. Move back to Mexico if you like brown skinned so much. America is majority white, I mean brown countries are just as good, right?

Stay strong Norway, at least your media isn't run by (((them))).

Good luck sven. Everyone of us deserve to have a home

Thanks Canada, same to you. As long as whites are still alive there is hope for us. I mean we survived the bubonic plague we can survive this.

I think 5% of the population is muslim, and the number is rising steadily. So we're not okay.

>just said that most of your immigrants are from other EU nations
But thats not accurate, over half are from non western countries. And half are muslims.

It is all going to shit lads holy fuck

I lurk occasionally so I'm detached enough from Sup Forums to be able to relate to normal people while understanding sad fucks who browse Sup Forums. Sweden can't be treated like U.S politics. People aren't as gullible here nor is there an immense distrust of institutions (albeit the distrusts for institutions has grown) like in the U.S.

The fundamental problem here is the way these people are campaigning. Simple posters that are meant to provoke emotions don't really work unless you already believe Sweden is shit or if you're young. You're only appealing to your own political side aisle. The first thing that comes to mind when I see these posters is that they're obvious bullshit. It doesn't reflect back on my everyday life nor does it resonate with other Swedes.

The truth is that immigrants are non-existent outside of Malmö, Stockholm and Göteborg. You'll only find these immigrants in the biggest cities of Sweden. Coincidentally all of the biggest cities in Sweden vote for the social-democrats. So these strategies of putting up posters won't do shit because you're not appealing to anyone but trying to convince social-democrats who disagree with SD on virtually everything but immigration.

If you want to be smart about this, don't do posters. Just do something online where every Swede has access to it and it's visible for everyone. Hype up atrocities committed by immigrants or just blow up articles about how Sweden is failing. Think outside of this echo chamber, Sweden is Sup Forums nor is Swedish politics justifiably comparable to the U.S political status quo.

Let us not forget that your average Sven is a humble person, hard-working and very kind.

I think it's wrong to only focus on Sweden just because the problems have gotten severe here. Start having protests against open borders in Norway now. Sooner or later you'll turn into Sweden.

I love how you think social-demokraterna ruined Sweden when in fact Moderaterna were the ones who decided to privatize our welfare and loosen immigration in order to lower wages and increase the labour supply.

WHERE CAN I BUY THE HAT?

Don't say you don't want Muslims in public. Just say you want merit-based immigration. It's a great way of saying you don't want shitskins but you're not racist because you're for immigration.

Start protesting before it's too late.
liar. move somewhere else. our posters are already triggering leftist which means it's effective. they're scared it will appeal to the public and wake people up.
Don't get me wrong, I hate M as well.
youtube.com/watch?v=5x8MBSGWrIM

all zionists

atleast you tried faggot

>Unironically thinking right-wing parties will fix Scandinavia
I'm sorry buddy, but it's not going to happen. The right wants to sell out its people for money and the left wants to maintain their solidarity towards immigrants who don't contribute that much to society. Unironically our best hope is that we start filling up our country with Chinese & Indian people instead of Middle Eastern. They don't commit any crimes and they're not reliant on the state, but they're worse than people from the Middle East and don't assimilate.

Okay Chang, I think its better that we let them stay in their home countries. Swedes need to be encouraged to have a lot of children.

Can you explain why you think provoking outrage is a good idea to begin with?

Being numb to the problems equals letting them progress without resistance. Kinda like enabling a drug addict. Outrage is better than sitting on the sidelines letting it all progress without interfering. .

Hey, I agree with you on this, Swedes do need to have more children. But show me any sort of policy which can fix this? We already have barnbidrag as well as other things that should make it easier to have kids. But our birth-rates are still low. It's just a thing that's bound to happen as you become richer & more deucated.

Right, but you don't think that invoking outrage is encouraging Swedes to be reactionary and engage in outrage culture like Americans do? If anything I think it's polarizing, as much as I agree immigration has to be dealt with. It shouldn't come at the expense of polarization of the population. The only reason Scandinavia is great in the first place is that our trust for the institutions and the fact that we're willing to pay more taxes.

There are a lot of policies that can change this. For example Poland and Russia have had programs that have been successful in increasing the birthrates. Media is another part, and education. Show happy big white families enough in media and people will be inspired. Instead they promote interracial couples. You could increase white birth rates fairly easily, if you wanted to.

I think its better that you ignore that guyband look at statistics to see where most immigrants are comming from to see if you consider them "white" like the uk for example has the majority of immigrants from poland

migrationobservatory.ox.ac.uk/resources/briefings/migrants-in-the-uk-an-overview/

indexmundi.com/united_kingdom/demographics_profile.html

ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/populationandmigration/internationalmigration/bulletins/migrationstatisticsquarterlyreport/august2017

sven asked you politely to stay the fuck out of /sweg/. kindly fuck off please.

>Right, but you don't think that invoking outrage is encouraging Swedes to be reactionary and engage in outrage culture like Americans do?
Nobody has ever been successful in changing things without being provocative and playing on feelings. Just look at MLK. He was a criminal yet he managed to change a lot. Stop being such a fucking pussy, your country is being overrun and all you think of is being polite, it won't work. We need to be firm.

To elaborate a bit further on this. I don't want to see Swedes divided among political lines. If we're not homogeneous then expect us to become the United States of Sweden and then take a turn for the worst. We don't want to destroy our society at the expense of removing immigrants from it. Do we now?

I knew you'd mention Russia. Let us not forget that the power in Russia is deeply centralized. Putin's narrative of the average Russian being orthodox Christian, being a patriot and most of all having a lot of kids only works because Russians have a substantially lower quality of life as we do. Likewise with Poland.

What about Japan? They've also been trying to fix their stagnate birth rates, it's virtually impossible, so they've passed policies quietly towards being committed to taking immigrants from neighbour countries and increasingly more from 3rd world countries.

I was reading about this. Unironically Polish people commit the most crimes in the UK for whatever reason. But Pakistanis and Muslims, r-r-r-ight?

I already checked immigration statistics for Sweden when I was arguing with another Sven user who claimed Sweden is 15% shitskins. I wish I could find the thread, but more or less only less than 10% are actually from the Middle East. We have a significant amount of immigrants from Germany, Poland, U.K, Finland, Denmark and Norway.

>To elaborate a bit further on this. I don't want to see Swedes divided among political lines. If we're not homogeneous then expect us to become the United States of Sweden and then take a turn for the worst. We don't want to destroy our society at the expense of removing immigrants from it. Do we now?
This might be inevitable, since we have a lot of soyboys and feminists in our country. Feel like siding with them of opposing them? You have a choice after all, but they are quite extreme. SD isn't even extreme they are reasonable. And what we're doing is showing statistics etc, if that gets people fueled up, so be it.

We got our own problems Trump is taking are rights away and he's about to call for martial law. Also the stock market fell LITERALLY 666 points after trump took credit

google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/300350002

google.com/amp/s/amp.ibtimes.co.uk/apple-joins-google-facebook-microsoft-ai-research-group-1603588

The memo talks about a deep state that will plunge the United States into total chaos

/sweg/ thread, leave your USA hating bullshit somewhere else Julian. Attention seeking whore.

I heard about that too lol! It looks like all immigrants commit crime kek

You're not wrong.

Immigrants suck, they're stuck in gettos and blame rich swedes. I imagine it's a similar climate in the US. Except the mudslimes here don't have any war leverage on us.

Its not usa hate at all its about the stock market. Read before you respond

fuck it, if the shll wants to give us free bumps it only shows user what the faggots are targeting right now. fucking julian is worse than leaf.

>redpilled Swedes

Does such a thing exist?

Why are you even in this thread Julian? At least stop talking about US stock market, it have no place here.

Many

yes thats the only thing he's good for. i also think he's obsessed with sweden. sweden threads are the only ones i've seen him in. sad.

Didn't we have this conversation before when the Fins came to Sweden? A lot of older Swedes remembered all the rumours that sprung up when Fins came to Sweden. Stereotypes like they're uneducated, they're criminals and all that. I feel like this is another iteration of what we've faced before as a country.

Either way, I really think you need to step outside of Sup Forums. You've traded in the virtues that made Sweden great in the first place. Have you already forgotten about kindness, love for your neighbour, working for the better good of all Swedes, being an honourable Swede and contributing to society? All I see when you post is you abandoning these principles that made Sweden heaven on earth in the first place. I'm not willing to trade in what I consider traits that made Sweden great in the first place just to combat immigrant. Just like NMR, they're trying to collapse the system just to fix it. It's naive and regressive to think this way.

Are you really showing statistics? The only thing I saw was bombs, exaggeration of criminality, Sweden loving Islam and etc.

Its all bullshit! Total BS these guys need to get a life and stop believing every infi graph they see on pol

>
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country/fi-finland

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country/af-afghanistan

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country/so-somalia

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country/sy-syria

he switched from attacking ns and nationalist threads not long ago, hes been targeting you lately. can smell a fucking kike rat anywhere. worse a fucking namefagging kike rat.

I love the fact that GOP & Trump are dumb enough to imply that they are the sole reason for why the markets are doing so great and then when the market is down like it is today, they omit as much responsibility as possible and try to blame Democrats, Hillary or another scapegoat.

*denial*

Please don't, I watched interviews with Richard Lynn, he's right-wing guy and his stuff was debunked too. He excluded high-IQ individuals in these countries because he didn't think they were representative lol. Either way, the studies are from 2006, I bet you things have improved. Besides IQ isn't really that important if you ask me. I don't think using averages for a country will do anything to convince leftist whose whole idea of treating non-Swedes is based on treating them based on the content of their characters and not the stereotypes.

Stop watching Jared taylor too *IQ

>Sweden loving Islam

I've always wondered if this is true. Does the average everyday Swedish citizen love Muslims as much as their media and government lead the rest of the world to believe they do?

Just stay out of my country mudslime. Or if you're a swede, move to somalia or another "high iq" country, I'm sure you'll fit right in. But you don't want to do that do you?

No, Swedes take a stance against religion. The problem is that a lot of people conflate Islam with Arabs. So when you criticize Islam it seems like you're criticizing a group of people. Which is why leftists are quick to defend Islam.

Nope, most know how bad it really is.

Haha, why are you calling me a mudslime? Because I disagree with you? I'm literally just asking you questions if you want to do what OP wrote to do, do it. I don't care.

Calm down there you're wrong anyway crime went down ever since 2005

We only learn about the 5 pillars in school, we don't get to read the Quran etc. That might be a factor in why we accept it. And the teachers are very determined to instill the fact that "all religions" are equal. The fact that swedes accept Islam is out of pure ignorance, imo.

too late for sweden
dont bother
sweden is fallen

Right, but the five pillar isn't just to learn about Islam. It's to learn about all religions though? You're sort of removing the context of it. We study all of the religions and then we're asking to find similarities and differences.

Tell me whats the definition of rape in Sweden

I said move to Somalia or even India, I mean it must be equally as good as Sweden. Wouldn't matter if we replaced our population with Somalians or Indians right?

I assume you draw these assumptions from any other source than Sup Forums?

Crime-rates haven't been falling. I guess it depends on which stats you look at? Not to mention that the agency that handles statistics is withholding new statistics because they think it'll get manipulated and twisted lol.

Crime is always bound to increase with immigration because our crime levels are so low. Doesn't mean that we shouldn't reap the benefits of globalism and immigration.

Remember this is what we are fighting for
youtube.com/watch?v=UAXDRt3nvyE