The absolute state of the UK

Official government documents: Applying sharia law in England and Wales
gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/678478/6.4152_HO_CPFG_Report_into_Sharia_Law_in_the_UK_WEB.pdf

holyshit, im actually panicking now. i didnt know it was going to happen this soon. its also being reviewed by a muslim
sounding name wtf??

Divine punishment for declaring war on Hitler.

But seriously, race war now.

OI stop right there in the name of sharia law!

>sharia law in a muslim country
whats wrong with that ?

Ahaha enjoy your Jizya and bowing to your Arab masters Britcucks.

>he didn't know
inshallah brother

>gottStrafeEngland.jpg

I for one welcome Sharia law in the UK. Might actually awake the saxon.

Well one of us has to act as the canary so the other western countries can see the consequences and finally wake up.

we salute your sacrifice bongland!

read the first few lines of the article, its whether or not muslims should be aloowed to practice it themselves. or if sharia counsils should be allowed as it keeps muslims from intergrating into british culture and then also keeps them from having a wider stake in the progress of the country

>muslims
>progress
Oh, boy.

slippy slopey

Everyone knew this was going on. It's actually nice a government acknowledged its common

Yeah but that makes sense

Isn't UK like muslim now, I thought that's what they were all about these days. Last time I went everyone was really happy about their muslims and stuff, you even hear the prayer thing everymorning from almost anywhere.

How is this news, England is basically Turkey and that's probably not that big a deal

But Britain said they weren't going to implement Sharia Law.

Make Bongistan halal again
Hahahahaha

Move to the U.S.

read the article retards

Don't care. Shouldn't have fought against Hitler, Anglos.

Well what can you say. This will happen with Muslims.

Not what it's about, it's questioning what function they provide muslims and any issues conflicting with domestic law

This isn't funny any more.
My dude, what the actual fuck is happening with your country?

Literally predicted by everybody with a brain.

It's only being run by a muslim, sok mate!

I'm sure their findings will be catastrophically pro English culture and not at all for muslim ideals, nothing to worry about mate!

Sharia might be a good thing for you!

>no more fag parades
>no more slut matches
Seems like an improvement kek

Thought it was gonna be Swedistan for sure.
But the Brits won the Cuck War.

The fact that there needs a researched report on this topic is troubling enough

They don't even have sharia law in Indonesia.

>No one reading the study
It's about paki roasties complaining about muh oppression in fucking shariah councils.
I didn't even know the existed, I hope the government gets involved and really fucks with the slime scum.
Mad that this shit is a government study though, I can think of a few more important ways to spend your time in the muslim community, maybe go after the fucking rape gangs

Read the study. It's by a liberal paki roastie that want womens voices heard in shariah council kek

>a kike
at least get a proxy.

Haha oh wow.

why ?
also
>88
checked em senpai

Well sure but there is an inherent problem with these councils in the first place. UK is only country that does this and many muslims do not see it as not binding or lower than UK law. It also raises questions if muslims get preferential treatment as a religion over others, why not Jewish law councils or catholic inquisition councils? It's really an insane experiment that looks like the beginning of a dual justice system.

>yeah she actually works at my Uni kek
>shes hardly hardline islamist, just a naive roastie who thinks islam is compatible with western values

I guess, but obviously people with different belief systems wan't their own way to deal with religious rules
>Ultimately the problem is that many of their beliefs undermine liberal western values

legislative change
Amendments to the Marriage Act 1949 and the Matrimonial Causes Act 1973. The changes are
to ensure that civil marriages are conducted before or at the same time as the Islamic marriage
ceremony, bringing Islamic marriage in line with Christian and Jewish marriage in the eyes of
the law.
Such legislative changes would be through amendments to the Marriage Act 1949 offences
sections, so that the celebrant of any marriage, including Islamic marriages, would face
penalties should they fail to ensure the marriage is also civilly registered. This would make it
a legal requirement for Muslim couples to civilly register their marriage before or at the same
time as their Islamic ceremony.

>>big nothing burger

still though slowly slowly catchy monkey if this passes which i'd say will likely it will only be a matter of time until they try something more radical..

Not even bothered anymore at this point its too late to save this shithole! Being quite conservative I'm pretty safe under sharia law,I'll just convert to Islam! I can't wait and I mean can't wait til the LBTQ and other liberals literally get thrown under the bus under sharia..

>reap what you sow.

Did you even read the report?

literally one of the first lines in the pdf:

"commissioning an independent review to
understand whether, and the extent to which, sharia law is being misused or applied in a way
that is incompatible with the law"

fuck, you are retarded. you dont even know wtf you are looking at. nice try nick griffin

If they want my pints and bacon sarnies they'll have to kill me.
I suspect it's the same for a lot of the country. You don't seem to understand, it's not the islam destroying the west, it's the (((west))) destroying islam

only nick griffin wasn't illiterate, and had a pont if you ever listened to what he actually said

how do bongs slice their bread? with a scimitar?

you only let in spics

you fuckers tryna blackpill are too stupid to realise we still greatly outnumber the muds and it takes a while for us to actually start stepping up and speaking out. DONT GET BLACKPILLED ITS STILL OUR COUNTRY
>pic related

A drop in the bucket, you could fix the situation overnight.

The absolute of USA aliterates / functional illiterate anons like OP.

>Sharia councils call themselves councils because they deal with aspects of Islamic law. The review was set up because some sharia councils are deemed to be discriminating against women who use their services on matters of marriage and divorce.

>many Muslim women were seeking help from a diverse range of women’s organisations as well as turning to sharia councils which themselves vary in size and scope. These organisations
hold a variety of views about how Muslim women can be helped when facing family and social pressures and given more personal autonomy and agency in their lives.

>Our fundamental task was to understand why sharia councils exist in the first place and why
Muslim men and women, but mainly women, need and use them. I am grateful to everyone
who came forward and shared their personal stories.

> We hope that our recommendations,
which result largely from the evidence we heard, can reduce discrimination and offer possible ways forward to help Muslim women gain greater confidence and agency over their lives.

It's not going to work like that. Look at what's happening around you; they're creating a parallel society. Just like how they didn't have the balls to blow the whistle on the rotherham girls out of fear of being racist, they don't have the balls to reign in islam where it is incompatible with their society. Instead, the muslims will ignore non-muslim liberals and lgbt in exchange for liberals ignoring them when punish their fellow muslims for becoming gay/leaving the faith. In other words, 40 years from now the muslim half of your country will be governed by sharia, and the white/english half will be governed by lgbt/liberal/sjw.

>illiterate
>and had a pont if you ever listened to what he actually said
>and had a pont if you ever listened
>and had a pont
>pont

so find an american woman to get you over on a green card, thots fucking love the accent.

>no goy, it's fine that they're using sharia in their neighborhoods because it's not actually legal!
>nevermind that they don't give a fuck about your actual laws and comport themselves as if only their sharia mattered in the first place

Sharia wouldn't like it!

oh excuuuse me. i forgot a missing letter is grounds to refute any and all arguments made by anyone, ever,

Man, my med teacher gets notifications to get her profissional testimony in divorce cases in Ecclesiastic Court (Catholic Church) to get annulments. They go right up to Regional Administration of NHS here and stay there - her real boss - the State secular since 1911. In contrary to Jew-loving Christian zionist evangelists, mormons or the JW beliefs, the "papists" aren't gonna get her in 2018 for failling to appear in a Ecclesiastic court.

when the RBL personally write to you, asking you not to wear a poppy, you know you are a piece of shit

wow this is fucking sad.
all britbongs are welcome in my home if you want to move here until you get yourself on your feet.

>Mad that this shit is a government study though,
Get ready to pay more from your pocket.

>the only local governance will be sharia law

Can we please get those dirty bombs in the hands of muslims in the british caliphate already?

You Brits need to smuggle guns and declare a civil war. Put an end to this shit.

This. All native Europeans should move to the US and get away from the Muslims and Somalians.

You mean to say muslim marriages will actually have to be registered properly at the time of coming into effect just like the other religions marriage requirements?
Bout fucking time if you ask me - should ruffle a few feathers in the right places.

Somalis are 97-99% Muslims.
I really don't know how your countrymen keep importing them specially after Battle of Mogadishu

At least Trump placed a travel ban on Somalia so they aren't coming over for now and he's probably deporting them as well.

I am ok with sharia law as long as they accept white converts.

Stupid map. It implies that pajeets, chinks and poses are as bad as negros and pakis.

PARALLEL
LEGAL
SYSTEM
Why do these kebabs sill have their heads attached?
SEND THE KIDS BACK WITH THEIR PARENT'S HEADS IN A TRUNK
You _DISAPPOINT_ me UK.
WEAK ENGLISHMEN ARE CANCER

Burger, please, don't pretend you are better.

IT
HAS
BEGUN

hm..how bout they just fuck off back to where they had those laws already

srsly this level of retardation..fuck this world

We are better. By a lot. We would never allow this 'parallel legal system' ever. We would not allow 'part and parcel.' We have guns we defend ourselves.
What happens when the Kebab comes for you? You lose, by pen and by sword, because you have the power of neither.

DISGUSTING
DISAPPOINTING
DISGRACEFUL
BRITISH CHATTLE

I'm genuinely worried about my boyfriend, I wanna get him to the US sooner rather than later, through a marriage visa so he can have dual citizenship. But I don't have enough money for my own place yet, on top of college and my part time job, I'm still living with my folks. I want to have a family with him before some dumb mudslime blows him up. I hoped it wouldn't come to this but I'm honestly not surprised at this point. I thought Brexit would fix shit like this? The UK is fucked.

"""Independent""" review by a Paki Moslem

You are so fucked

Those times and ages have past long ago. They’re cucks now. There’s nothing left to awake. They’ll cave to it, now to it, and intigrete into it.

Whats the jist of this? do sandniggers have special rights in the uk now?

You know th rules roastie.

Dumb fucks. The document doesnt even talk about implementing sharia law. It talks about the need to maintain already functioning sharia councils which still provide a use legally in some muslim communities. Fucking burgers.

You make excuses for the men who rape your country. This is why you are chattle.

I could be gay for all you know, you mongaloid.

>Sharia councils and strong families for them
>Feminist judges and divorce racket for you
Good goy. Accept your extinction.

>it's whether or not

A SANE COUNTRY WOULDN'T EVEN GET THIS FAR. FUCK.

>happening soon
Dude, they've been in affect since 2010.
They come under community funding too.
Atm it optional via community based selection... It won't stay that way for long..

Just look at Luton, Birmingham and Tower Hamlets. They're already completely lost.

>b-b-b-But at least we don't have shootings!

Kek, have a shekel you cheeky cunt

can i get more pls, i put all my shilling money into ripple and not its dropping .

wouldn't even know how to begin doing that

i imagine they are really strict with that kind of stuff anyway, lots of scrutiny too

>whether or not muslims should be aloowed to practice it themselves
It would contradict the law of the land and deny women their basic human rights, I say it's a poor idea.

When has a muslim ever been punished for breaking domestic law?

That's called a "colony."
U.K. is literally being colonized.
Reconquista when?

Don't count us out

You're literally being colonized and you're oblivious to it.
Dumb fuck.

Why is this not absolutely insane in your head? Do you think when us bongs go to the USA, we go around confiscating their guns? Why not? They're illegal here in the UK. The yank would (rightly) put a bullet through your head before you could say aluha akba

>basic human rights
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Good one, goy

They play the call to prayer in the streets? Holy fuck. That's it then. Britain will accept any kind of warp gift of their culture to accommodate Islam. That call to prayer is a hideous cacophony that starts at 430 am, blaring from loud speakers waking everyone within five blocks and is repeated five times a day. I had no idea that the UK was that fucked.

>map of mud
>doesn't include asylum
>doesn't include undocumented

Just go to Tower Hamlets, Luton or some of the other cities. Have a good long look around.
Then tell me, how that map is accurate.

For every family they allow in, that family smuggles two to three more in on their passports and give them their council houses. The original family moves onto next city and repeats cycle. I Worked in council housing for 12 years - cant prove its not the original family as have same names and birth dates and documents and mangers/courts throw it out on account of racism. It's why i lost my job trying to bring it to light.

They do in aceh province. And you can practice sharia elsewhere within your family without worrying about state interference.

This is too depressing for me to laugh at, seeing how pussified the UK is now is just sad.