Drumpf's America ladies and gentleman

Drumpf's America ladies and gentleman

twitter.com/abc/status/960518811815481347

Other urls found in this thread:

prageru.com/videos/can-climate-models-predict-climate-change
military.com/daily-news/2018/01/30/army-veteran-loses-appeal-could-be-deported-soon-attorney-says.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_Proposition_187
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Should have arrested the kids too.

Criminal arrested, while getting his kids ready for school.
Because laws don't apply to parents?

>make time to shit out 2 goblinos
>forget to apply for citizenship
fpbp

>enter country illegaly
>"I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY THIS IS HAPPENING, I DINDU NUFFIN??!?!?!?!"
jesus fucking christ, the nerve of these "people"

Pajeet had 30 years to get right, now he gets to be designated

He had an active deportation order that he knew about and ignored for 6 years. It's his fault for putting his own kids throught that.

>Hijack a car
>Come home and get kids ready for school
>Cops show up and arrest me
>WHAT THE FUCK NOBODY TOLD ME CRIMINALS GO TO PRISON
>FUCKING DRUMPFKINS TWITTER WILL HEAR ABOUT THIS

Good thing for him he wasn't an American caught illegally living in Mexico.

>break into home
>live there without permission for years
>get arrested while getting kids ready for school
>WHY IS THIS HAPPENING

same thing

God bless America

The lack of personal responsibility of these retards is impressive...

isnt it because hes illegaly in the country ? why cant he understand that ?

prageru.com/videos/can-climate-models-predict-climate-change

>i really don't understand why this is happening
Because they are illegal fucknut.

Because there no such thing as a illegal human bean.

What's wrong with going back to Mexico? It's a beautiful prosperous and progressive land

>break into a country illegally
>not understand why you are being arrested
holy fuck people are retarded

>I don't understand why this is happening
It's because you are here illegally you stupid nigger.

Kill them all

So what you're saying is Apoo is basically a child abuser as well as a sneak thief?

Literally thought of this today as I was gazing outside my 6 million dollar condo

>"I don't really understand why this is happening"

It's happening because we've finally decided to start enforcing our immigration laws. I couldn't care less if he was getting his anchors, ahem, "kids" ready for school.

I look forward to seeing more stories like this one in the coming years.

SHAFT!!!

False

how so?

Look, I’m for a border wall and fully support the Trump administrations stance on this issue. Immigrant myself, became legal within 5 years of our arrival and have lived in a country I’m incredibly proud of having the privilege of living in.
So Trump offered a good deal but it’s not enough so these stories that are over dramatized leaving out key facts to appeal to emotions and the incessant outrage. Example; the guy recently deported was given this same treatment of omg look what they are doing to this poor guy, problem that was not included in story, the guy was convicted of selling 2 pounds of cocaine and even had his sentence reduced. So in all that time they don’t work to either become legal or apply themselves to fall within the allotted numbers given by the President yet he’s the bad guy doing all this. It’s defies logic that every martyr of the left is soiled and never as pure and innocent as the plead with anyone to believe.

It's a good start tbqh

Good. Gtfo.

>Trumps America
And It Is Beautiful

There sure isn't. There are, however, human beings who commit illegal acts in the countries in which they reside. If you aren't in that country in accordance with its laws, you're there illegally and therefore subject to the consequences of the law.

there isnt but you can be somewhere illegally , like if i break into your house you could say im 'an illegal' in your house .

Not only immigrants, but shitty immigrants that raped and killed are now expelling the real people from the americas.

military.com/daily-news/2018/01/30/army-veteran-loses-appeal-could-be-deported-soon-attorney-says.html

>Convicted drug dealer

You have to go back

>inb4 squatter fag from another thread starts extolling about squaters rights

ICE does job, disrupting the ordinary lives of illegal immigrants who are generally doing the things they'd normally be doing at the time...

It happened because you’re in this country illegally; it’s really quite simple, isn’t it?

>IRS audits me for not paying taxes
>OMG I DON'T UNDERSTAND I CAN'T EVEN WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO MEEEEEEEE?

>I do not understand why this is happening
Let me explain it
You’re not legally here
Now you have to go back
Pretty simple desu

He was already deported once, came back in illegally, and was ordered deported again. Nobody should have to explain to him why he's being deported.

>I broke the law but I don't understand why this is happening
He knows exactly why this is happening.

Nobody has to rape a squaw you faggot...they beg for Caucasian baby batter.

>adult criminal gets arrested for making a conscious decision to break the law
>the consequences of this decision are everyone else's fault but his

^This is your brain on Progressivism.

Shocking how many of these illegals are merely visa overstays. Like I don't understand why someone would work so hard to build a life in a country that they could be legally deported from at anytime.

He's been here since 2003 on this visa. I guess they figure Democrats will pass another amnesty bill any day.

fpbp

Send them all back

and the wife, if he has one

>breaks a law
>Why am I being punished?

>that jewish noze

fuck off that's a normal white man nose

Average europid nose. Shut up niger mutt.

And we just got a little bit whiter!

that's not the law
are you seriously gonna advocate disobeying your own fucking law when it suits you? amerimutts are fucking apes I swear 2 god

>be here 30 years didn't bother to apply for green card
>nope, lets just sit here with my expired visa while committing fraud by stealing someones identity
good the trash should be taken out

They could be charged with aiding and abetting or harboring a fugitive from justice.

He came over on a tourist visa and overstayed. At no point was he eligible to apply for a green card. I'm on the same side of the argument as you, but you really need to learn more about the immigration system before you start spewing this stuff.

no they couldn't, because they're fucking children

Refuses to take his children with him

Deadbeat dad

Until a few years ago, we regularly put negro children to death. Stop being such a dainty cunt, you slavs are better than that.

>implying that arresting criminals is bad

>one down 10+ million to go.

stop trying to bend the law you fucking ape if you require the same of others

What about children concieved out of rape and incest? They are aborted.

I'm not bending that law, m8. Under our law, his children and wife could be arrested. They couldn't be deported because they're citizens, but they could be arrested.

>I don't understand why this is happening

lmao

>i don't really understand why this is happening
because you're breaking the fucking law

Send those poos packing. The qt brown girl can stay though.

> "I don't really understand why this is happening"
I laughed so hard

I used to review car loan applications. Mexican names were by far the most common among the fraudulent applications. They were pretty terrible too. It'd Juan Hernandez but the credit report would return someone completely different. I'm pretty sure no one called the police on them either.

California is by far the biggest perpetrator. Holy shit, you fags have sold out your own state.

Just fuck borders and laws and shit.

And the problem is??

fpbp

>breaks the law
>doesn't understand why he's being deported

They can assimilate they said...

California's government killed the state. The people tried to save it when they had a chance.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_Proposition_187

The 14th (I think) amendment has been abused, it's for people loyal to the country not to foreigners. Native Americans born on US soil were not granted citizenship and this was ruled in court because their loyalties were to their tribe not to the states just as these are to Mexico and not the states.

Our media has to stop defending criminals. It lowers the IQ.

YOU
HAVE
TO
GO
BACK

"I don't know why this is happening" I'm Canadian and I would still be paranoid as fuck to enter illegally, why do people feel like they can just go live there?

You have to go back.
We will send you back.

>child molester gets arrested as his kids get ready for school

>I really don't get why this is happening
You're here illegally and you got caught.

>because they're fucking children
goddamn pedophiles

>sail across the ocean from an all-white nation
>settle in a nation that shares a border with spics
>bring niggers along and import even more niggers wholesale
>"FUCK WHY ARE THERE NIGGERS AND SPICS EVERYWHERE WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS!"

Are white people retarded?

We were 90% white until 1965. Stop pretending that you cunts were here from the beginning. Hell, even California was 85% white in 1965.

Here's a pretty picture in case your shitskin brain can't understand what I'm saying.