Mahoujin Guru Guru

New PV is out. Goddamn, I'm actually getting hyped.

youtube.com/watch?v=KPFT-TW4W-Q

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hKMHvrDcNKU
youtube.com/watch?v=taV3l3XoJVA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>IG care about this project more than FLCL
Hurt a little

Shit looks cute as hell, and feels like a throwback to older generations. Definitely going to pick this up.

>not picked up by CR
>no fansubber in sight

This is going to be the one of those "hidden gem" anime that no one cares about because no subs. Damn, I got flashbacks to 2009 already. Fucking Konnichiwa Anne.

They will get lynched if they get it wrong. This series got a pretty dedicated fanbase on Japan. It's a cult classic.

I assume that song is going to be the OP? Nice choice. Really gives me that vibe of adventure.

I doubt they'll get something that rivals WInd Climbing for the ED though.

I love I can't actually tell that the VAs for Kukuri and Juju also voice your usual seasonal waifus. This shit must be kept pure.

Jesus, Nike's voice sounds exactly the same like his old voice.

How many virgins would I have to sacrifice to the anime gods for this to have 52 episodes?

I like Kukuri's old voice better.

Noice to hear that

>your usual seasonal waifus
Well, Kukuru is not for lewd.

>not picked up by CR

No one will give a fuck about it then.

At least I won't ever find some Youtuber shmuck comparing it to Konosuba.

Some of the shots there look like pretty far into the series. We either will get at least 24 episodes or a rushed adaptation.

I hope this will cure the cancer I got when I know Tate no Yuusha gets an anime.

>people already make reaction videos to the PV

Can't wait until it becomes SAO 2.0 with everybody hating it for "wasting the premise".

>people on Japan already wishing it's not a late-night anime

Prime-time anime is utter garbage these days. Just advertising braindead kiddy shows.

Wew. Is it THAT cancerous? I don't even know that that series is even popular to begin with.

>that english intro

Pandering to the Western fanbase right away.

It will get even more popular once the anime's out. Because people want more isekai shit these days.

Crunchyroll was a mistake. It centralizes anime and makes it popular with normalfags with it advertizing everywhere.

youtube.com/watch?v=hKMHvrDcNKU

So much nostalgiafags in the comments.

Jesus Christ, that PV was so fucking edgy I almost cut myself.

I just hope this motivates people to translate the manga. Fucking thing gets abandoned years ago.

Nah, most likely you'll only get more of Kukuru lewd fanarts.

Not okay with that. Kukuri is not for lewds after all.

Cute.

My brother.
The new one is okay. But the old one is slightly cuter.

Loved the original series. All the voices sound great except for Kukuri who I'm a little but more picky with hers since I love her original voice so much. Time will tell and it wasn't exactly the best demonstration. I have a small test in mind to see how close this new va is to the original.

I feel like the old one sounds more natural in being cute. This one sounds more... strained, for a lack of a better world.

It's pretty hard though if you have been voicing your usual night time cute girl anime. You can't use your typical cute loli voice for Kukuri.

It's like RIna Hidaka voicing Anne in Konnichiwa Anne. She has to tone down her usual high-pitched loli voice. Can't use her Silica voice.

>Juju only got one line

Well, time for VA to show if she could switch to batshit insane mode from her usual kuudere voice.

Is there any word on who is subbing this?

Nope.

>At least I won't ever find some Youtuber shmuck comparing it to Konosuba.
Oh, you will. I'm shocked it hasn't happened already.

It doesnt look like late night pandering anime

Already saw a comment doing that.

It's a comedy for JRPG lovers.

Best comparison I can give you if you mix the purity of Popolocrois and loads of JRPG-related gags.

>This looks like it has the game-like adventure of Hunter x Hunter, but with more comedy like One-Punch Man!

Wat.

looks meh

How is this a bad thing? FLCL is perfect as is and doesn't need a sequel.

everyone but North America cares more about this than FLCL

Wonder if we're gonna get the answer why the previous Guruguru user only sealed the Demon King instead of killing him.

youtube.com/watch?v=taV3l3XoJVA

>How is this a bad thing?
FLCL is better portfolio for a studio to get another global-scale projects.

I know.

>Guru Guru
God damn I didn't know they were making an anime let alone the manga it's adapted from, and it looks good too.
I'm having a nostalgia attack right now and those old OP songs just won't go away from my head

Will this get enough Sup Forumsnons watching so we will have some Kukuri vs Juju waifu wars?

It'll end up like that time travel educational anime that only 10 people watched.

At least the threads were comfy.

>time travel educational anime
What is its name?

That's the problem. Even I who watched it already forgot about its name.

Time Travel Shoujo: Mari and Waka's Excellent Adventure
It was a lot of fun.

As long as we don't have some shithead trying to attract attention by spamming threads claiming it's AOTS etc

Thanks, will also check it out.

Can't stop all the shitposters.

This getting subbed is my greatest hope for the season. On the one hand it's a Production IG show, but on the other it's a lesser known source material for western audiences, and doesn't really suit their humor. Six days 'till airing, so I guess there's still time. Not sure what I'll do if it doesn't get subbed.

>Not sure what I'll do if it doesn't get subbed.
T-thanks user.

CR picked up TB 24 and Heybot, so anything can happen. I doubt this has an smaller audience in the west than those shows

>it's a lesser known source material for western audiences
I got introduced to it by a Bolivian friend. Not sure how well known it is in other parts of South America but it could be a nostalgia grab for more than just Japan.