HOLY FUCK Super Bowl anti-terrorism documents left on plane

Holy fuck guys, maybe something really was planned for yesterday.

cnn.com/2018/02/05/us/dhs-super-bowl-national-security-documents-left-on-plane-invs/index.html

>The Department of Homeland Security documents critiquing the response to a simulated anthrax attack on Super Bowl Sunday were marked "For Official Use Only" and "important for national security."

>Recipients of the draft "after-action" reports were told to keep them locked up after business hours and to shred them prior to discarding. They were admonished not to share their contents with anyone who lacked "an operational need-to-know."

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/12/27/asia/north-korea-anthrax-intl/index.html
twitter.com/DavMicRot/status/960358667102117890
timesofisrael.com/somalias-president-recently-held-first-ever-meeting-with-israeli-pm/
archive.is/
somalispot.com/threads/why-israel-jews-should-invest-in-somalia.26888/
archive.is/Iyt2B
haaretz.com/1.5192165
archive.is/AdbW3
statesman.com/sports/look-empire-state-building-lit-crimson-and-white-after-alabama-victory/F5Jlh2WyJjV9MB6OhwGqfP/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A CNN Employee finds it?

Just what the fuck kind of wool are they trying to pull over my eyes here.

How is this acceptable to be leaked to the public?
Did the airline people think it was fine to open and read a classified document relating to anti-terrorism vulnerabilities?
And then pass that on to the fucking news?
What the fuck is happening to our national security?

I think there were 2 possibilities.

Possibility 1: Israel has an African refugee problem. They could pin an attack against Somalis like Alex Jones was saying in order to gain sympathy from the west and deport them.

Possibility 2:They blame an attack on a right wing patsy in order to have a distraction from the memo and make Trump's supporters seem evil.

hahahahahaha jesus christ CNN needs better writters

>writters

Botatoes.

Bump.

since when does israel need sympathy for shit? they control the US.

I'd go with possibility 2.

Do you not understand that terrorism false flags are used for more support in the middle east?

The US public slavishly supports Israel whether or not terror attacks take place.

What about North Korea? Also nice digits.
cnn.com/2017/12/27/asia/north-korea-anthrax-intl/index.html

Yes, but they need public support.

Fuck off. North Korea isn't doing shit. Every news story about NK should literally be replaced with Israel and it all makes sense.

You don’t like Jews?

Kind of seems like they don’t play by the rules they make.

I mean that deep state would stage a false flag on NK to distract from the memo.

Jews are fine. Israel and zionism are not. The elite zionists need to die.
Israel tried to nuke hawaii and japan like a month ago!

twitter.com/DavMicRot/status/960358667102117890
Maybe this means something.

Probably means Trump just sent a big "FUCK YOU" to the Rothschilds.

timesofisrael.com/somalias-president-recently-held-first-ever-meeting-with-israeli-pm/
archive.is/
>NAIROBI, Kenya – Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu recently met with the president of Somalia in a first high-level contact between the two countries, a source close to the Somali leader told The Times of Israel.
>Israel does not have diplomatic relations with the East African nation, which has a population of some 11 million. Somalia, a mostly Sunni Muslim country and a member of the Arab League, has never recognized the State of Israel.

That was July 5, 2016.

How about this...Right before Vegas shooting Netanyahu visited Mexico. Turns out months later, according to a congressmen, ISIS snuck in through the mexican border.

I bet you guys DACA and chain migration has more to do with Israeli deep state shenanigans than it has to do with immigrants

somalispot.com/threads/why-israel-jews-should-invest-in-somalia.26888/
archive.is/Iyt2B
>Somalis have for a long time had unfound or unjistified hate towards the jewish nation but this can be turned around. An Israeli and jewish investment in Somalia would bring very positive end results for Israel in the long term as well as strengthen the bilateral ties of the two nations.
>The somalis are in desperate need of the Israeli expertee in the medical, military, economic and agricultural fields and Israel can use this opportunity to dislodge the Somalis from the Arab wings.
>Israel should invest in Somalia for these 2 good reasons:
>A strong Somalia with good economic and military capabilities lead by Nationalist party would be a good balance against the Arabs and favour Israel since they have invested largely and by doing that they will likely win the public support. Israel can also use their influence to counter any threat from the yemeni pro Iran.
Israel is facing water shortage and if it invests in Somalia especially in the agricultural sector, it will guarantee food security for the Jewish people for decades to come.
>The Somalis in the diaspora should start making close ties with the Jewish lobby groups such as Aipac and Adl in the west to expand the future relationship with the Israeli state.
>TheMadMullah, Jul 5, 2017

I’m with him on this. As a New Yorker and giants fan what the actual fuck. It’s like a state flying the Mexican flag.

haaretz.com/1.5192165
archive.is/AdbW3
>Ignoring UN Guidelines, Israel Refuses Asylum to Four Somalis
UNHCR recommends granting collective protection for Somali citizens originating in south and central parts of Somalia. In Israel, the ministrys decision to reject the application was based on out-of-date information.
>Dana Weiler-Polak Oct 16, 2011 4:44 AM

Eagle is our national bird.

Explains why he apologized for not visiting sooner. Sounds like he was kissing up to them.

No idea, I dont have all the answers, but I wonder if Jesus Campos was a Mexican Jew. Now, wouldn't that be quite the turn of events?

After Alabama won the NCAA College Football National Championship, the lights were red and white. What's your point?

statesman.com/sports/look-empire-state-building-lit-crimson-and-white-after-alabama-victory/F5Jlh2WyJjV9MB6OhwGqfP/