WEG Thread

One of these threads

good

lmao

It's shit. And it should be micro if anything.

Fuck off.

Someone should make a "what I read" version of this.

Fucking never. I have compiled so many examples of this goddamn fucking meme so shut the fuck up and let me spill.

What is this?

Fuck off. This is a WEG thread.

What´s the difference between Expected and Got?

Green Day

What's the joke behind the multi image ones?
Especially the one that's literally screencaps of the show? We aren't trying to be Sup Forums where even our standard for humor is lowered for "but it's fun!", are we?

WEG thread != reaction image collage thread. Take your garbage back to whatever board you came from.

For the Kado one, it's magical girls and Naruto face-offs and SAO-tier romance.

Not sure what the ponies represent.

That WEG ending in "cucked to death" and without the second-to-last panel would have been perfect.

It's kind of sad how much fun the first season was compared to how forgettable the second turned out to be.

It is for kids though.

what show is this, literally never heard of it

There is an episode were a salary-man sneezes and leaves a bogey in the skirt's girl, and wonders if he should take it off or not.
So no, it'll be very likely you never heard of it because it's the kind of humor this series has.

>There is an episode were a salary-man sneezes and leaves a bogey in the skirt's girl, and wonders if he should take it off or not.
Sounds like Nichibros.

Whut?
In shin sekai yori the psykers were the nazis.
They even turned the non psykers into literal subhumans, can't get more blunt than that

kyou no asuka show

Confirmed doesn't know the fuck about those shows

What show is this?

Nanbaka

Watch it, it grows on you. I went in expecting fujoshit and got bros.

Rape me