ANTIFA TERRORISTS derail Amtrak train killing 2

>The head of the National Transportation Safety Board said a switch on the tracks, which the freight hauler CSX Corp owns and operates, was padlocked in a position that steered the Amtrak train onto a siding near South Carolina's state capital Columbia, where it crashed into a stationary unoccupied CSX train.
archive.is/MndCG
ANTIFA has been documented as employing these tactics as a form of terrorism
>Panicked ANTIFA Website Deletes Article About Sabotaging Train Tracks in Olympia After Derailment — Read It Here
archive.is/MndCG
>In late November, ANTIFA sabotaged a train in Olympia.
>an Amtrak train derailed while crossing an overpass in Dupont, Washington. Law enforcement say at least six people are dead and 78 others were injured

GET THE ROPE

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/m27Tz
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thank you for archiving.

>Muh Antifa
We all know it was Unit 8200 fuckface

1-in-the-same?

Big if checked.

No. Antifa is LARPing retards. Unit 8200 can remote control airplanes. They are not the same.

you posted the same link twice

hmmm i wonder (((who))) is behind all these train derailments at such cohencide ental moments.

i wonder what THEY are upset about.
train derailments, stock markets closing at 666.. then dumping.. hmmmm.. i wonder..

oops, second link** archive.is/m27Tz

the staff here are actively censoring the image of the antifa rail terrorism

I don't doubt it

I tried to post the original version of that img but it never gets published to the thread when I try

>notified the railways company
>signalled that the tracks were blocked
>didn’t want to harm rail workers

Yeah wow what terrorism, I’m terrified now!

There is a push to update the rail system to a completely robotic and central control system, also ever since the CEO of CSX passed away on Dec 16 2017 and was immediately replaced by a new appointed CEO the rail line has had some very odd incidents

Listen, JIDF, do you really think that this narrative you're pushing makes ANY sense at all? What makes more sense......Antifa have derailed 3 trains all over the country OR Israel, one of the most technologically advanced countries, has been derailing trains, causing false flags, crashing our navy, trying to kill congressmen because the Deep State is the Jewish state?

This is the most bullshit narrative I've EVER seen you kikes try to push.

Saul Alinsky tactics won't work me
Accusing me of what you are only further helped my cause

THe second link is kind of important!

archive.is/m27Tz
>archive.is/m27Tz
archive.is/m27Tz
>archive.is/m27Tz

You didn't answer my question.......Please answer JIDF.

Eat dog shit you fucking antifa queer

That's what I was hoping to find, thank you
blood libel jew with meme flag opinions discarded

Everyone knows Mossad has been behind every single false flag.

article say nothing about atifa. op is a faggot.

chyecked