Knight's & Magic

Episode 2 preview out:
youtube.com/watch?v=KVg_YbNoFPc

Actually like it... does Sup Forums not care?

Could just wait for the episode itself to come out.

i liked the manga, but the anime rushed things way too much

We've only had one episode and that was days ago. We didn't really need another thread so soon, use the one over at if you can't wait.

Eru is so cute he makes me think homosexual thoughts.

A fair contender for worst anime of the season

Ho no you cheeky cunt. Koi to Uso wins that and shits on all the others from a great height of pure awful.

God no. What they skipped was cliche isekai/fantasy shit which would've made me drop it for sure. They never even mention the half brother again in the LN. It's completely irrelevant to the plot.

The introductions to side characters was also handled much better.

The MC doesn't get his own self made robot until the end of LN3 and we don't see it in action until mid LN4. I'm glad they'll skip all the irrelevant stuff so we get some actual mecha action.

>Actually like it

Sup Forums likes it enough to have had two or three threads since the first episode aired. At this point there is not much left to discuss aside from the methods with which we want to inseminate him.

>inseminate
>him
user...

They did 2x 3 year time skips in 1 eps. So many possible

it's a world with giant magical mechs

Just read the source material. It ain't that great.

Break Blade was better.

>The introductions to side characters was also handled much better.

Quit lying. Edgar and Di's intro was not handled well.

>The whole reason he wants to make a silhouette knight for himself is because he doesn't fit the standard ones
>He slips right into the pilot's seat with no issues

They only had to get this one fucking thing right, jesus.

>He slips right into the pilot's seat with no issues
But he hacks the console and controls it directly instead of using the pedals and stuff

>The whole reason he wants to make a silhouette knight for himself is because he doesn't fit the standard ones
not really, it's just that he never considered the fact that he could make one himself.

Too much gary stu. Cooking isekai is enough isekai for me this season.

Is he a boy or a girl?

Does it matter?

For my penis, yes.

It's a boy, ergo series absolutely worthless and literally pandering to homos, trannies and the /lgbt/ crowd, not any sane person.

MC of the season. I don't even care if he's a Kirito-tier gary stu. It's all justified by the fact that he's a wise man of divine refined taste

>being this gay

>"straight is the new gay and gay is the new straight!"
Fuck off, meme spouter homo.

>pandering to homos
There is nothing gay about cute bois

Oh, so you're still in the closet.

MC is cute as fuck

This is a show about /m/an being a /m/an and nothing but, every other character doesn't matter, it's all a excuse for Eru to make more toys and have them beat each other up. This is a very love it or hate it thing.

Reminder that Eru has no problem with selling his friends if it means more giant robots for him.

what about selling his body

I believe in the guy's ability to make a Eru clone factory and sell the clones while his brain is in a jar happily tinkering away on building more robots.

How is he allowed to dress like this? Does he want to get raped?

Your penis can't tell the difference between a girl's skank ass and boipussi, why should you care.

I love her

If only I were a cute boy.

What's wrong with it?

There is literally no reason this needed to be isekai instead of a regular fantasy mecha series.

KAMI DA!