Macedonia is Greek and there is no logical arguing against this...

Macedonia is Greek and there is no logical arguing against this. You cannot claim and use the name of a “state” of another country as your own because you had been conquered by then in the far past, with the same reasoning Alexandria in Egypt could be considered Greek too as well as half of the today turkey.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=86RLzOPOB-0
youtube.com/watch?v=iRnmMF7V6AM
youtube.com/watch?v=HcMUYVXGFhk
youtube.com/watch?v=VOWyxEJjSsU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Are you asking them to change their name or are you looking to annex?

Greece should annex Macedonia and part of Albania. Then they should implement a eugenics program to make Greece Greek again.

I doubt actual Greeks exist, turk rape babies if anything

Infact actual Greeks exist and the only area that has this problem is Epirus

Albanians are some of the worst and I can assure you that almost no pure Greek would accept to have anything to do with them let alone breeding

>tens of thousands
>it was actually 1.5 mil--
>CNN
nevermind

So all the pictures of Greeks who are dark skinned are from there?

They are currently trying to claim the name of Macedonia as their own as well as they are trying to rewrite history by supporting that Alexander the Great wasn’t intact Greek (which is a pure false claim)

hello Hassan

stop wasting your fucking time on useless slavic land and take back constantinople you fucking faggots

Nope have my foreskin

In total only in Athens were almost 1.5 million and in Thessaloniki there were over 500 thousand

Doubt the 500k+, 450k is more realistic
Athens was around 1.5mil yeah

επίσης πόσο τρόμπας ο kοτζιάς, συμπεριφορά 8χρονου

We are pretty much trying to keep our name at this point

Thanks for your feedback Abdulah.
Subhuman leftovers from Yugoslavia with no history to speak of.
No surprise they try to apropriate everything they can get their hands on.

maybe fix your busted economy before trying to talk about past achievements.

>implying they can

Greeks are shit tier at warfare due to their Arab and Italian heritage. We kicked their asses several times.

I actually took part on both meetings and I’m glad I did so.
Γιατί ο Μπουτάρης πάει πίσω; Αναρωτιέμαι πως kρατιέται αkόμη, θέλει kαι γkομενα ο μπαγασας ενώ ούτε να kατουρήσει δεν μπορεί

>All these amerimutts talking shit about greeks

What the fuck is your problem faggots you really think its their fault that FOURTH REICH OF FUHRER MERKEL ripped them off and turned them into literal slaves?

>pic related

Oh yes you care about some tiny country who's about to be overrun by Albanians instead you should be worried about the hordes that turks are going to send over. Fucking Greeks get your shit together

You did shit and btw we were before the Italians and close to the Arabs so maybe try to make up a new culture instead of stealing ours

Colgate friend speaks the truth.
But it's not just Greeks being destroyed by
Fuhrer Merkel; all of us are up for grabs.

Sadly as a Greek who actually knows shit about history never the less and aside of what happened after wwii in the years of 2000 and after we could have been in a great state if in fact our politicians weren’t slaves and puppets

Was thinking about this recently, it's clear that if you look at ancient history for ten seconds that the people in 'Macedonia' are not Macedonians at all. It would be just as rediculous as say the Swiss renaming themselves to the Roman republic. But who the hell are these 'Macedonians' then? Bulgarians and Serbs in denial or something?

Turks rn can come and the only thing they will achieve is to choke on our cock and go back

>Classic leaf telling us what to do while loosing own country underneath his feet.
>Unaware of the power of subversion
>Unaware of strategic positions
>Unaware of facts

Pretty much yeah they are the left overs of the rigged yougoslavia and they are trying to salvage whatever they can

Good luck
No shit, same boat. Choose your targets wisely is all I'm saying.

We wuz Persians

Macedonians are genetically different than Greeks. You aren't the same, Greek fag.

Reminder that Greece is rightful Macedonian clay.

Yeah.. at the moment the Turks for the past year or so are constantly poking us and provoking us by entering our air space and sea borders illegally and without warning they are lucky we haven’t opened fire by now

Funny how you both larp like Illyrians

Don't be a fucking prick, then.
Especially when you're in a worse position.

Anyway. This whole debacle is only 1 step down the
slippery slope. They get Macedonia(despite being mongrel subhumans
without a drop of Hellenic dna), then they demand gibs in land
and/or natural resources. NWO would love nothing more than a piece of
the pie that is our country's position, not to mention (((they)))'d get to destroy
humanity's only torch of culture on this god forsaken planet.

That’s pretty much what I’m saying

Greeks don't cluster with Turks and there's no significant amount of Greek outliers that sit in between the two clusters, yet there is a significant amount of Turkish outliers that do. These would be the descendants of Greeks who converted to Islam and mixed with Turks. So yes, there is a significant amount of half Greek, half Turk mongrels, but 99% of them live in Turkey and identify as Turks.

Sadly the only thing that matters for them is to solve the name dispute in order to be able to join the NWO forces

You are saying the land is rightfully Greek, not the people then?

>Ancient Macedonians had the same religion, blood, language,
ethics, politics, culture, belief, as the rest of Hellas.
>Not greek

t. Albanian diaspora

greek ethnicityt doesnt exist

>Digits confirm my fucked greentexting.
>KMS

This has been a result of the fall of Constantinople and despite the trade of populations back in the early 1900s most Greeks by that time had been converted or/and just stayed there out of fear for losing everything they had and being discriminated by their own nation

>Ancient
Means nothing. Today has nothing to do with the past. I agree genetics were different then.

maybe fix your busted economy before trying to talk about past achievements.

Καλά μπουτάρης γάμησέ τα

Okay. Take Balkan disputes with pinch of salt usually but heard from Bulgarian once that telling them they were Macedonians was a Serb ploy to prevent them from joining Bulgaria. It all seems a bit sad to me, these people basically have no real national identity.

People aren’t Greek for sure, the land used to be a part of the great Alexander’s conquered lands

Meh, I'm not giving you free keks today, meme flaggot.
Go back to baiting amerimutts.

Pretty sure you're the one that will need the luck

Understood.

yeah that shit's super funny
not to mention how turks are basically kurds at this point so even all the good Greek blood they got is gone

youtube.com/watch?v=86RLzOPOB-0
youtube.com/watch?v=iRnmMF7V6AM
youtube.com/watch?v=HcMUYVXGFhk
youtube.com/watch?v=VOWyxEJjSsU

Most Greeks don't even care about this.
Nationalism is a hell of a drug.

no they are from mid-summer protests , if you look at winter protests ...surprise!

he's right rapeseed. fix your economy.

>19.8% central asian
>42.5% West Asian

Irano-Turkic

Someone tell a nice user living in a second and a half world country why Greece’s economy is so shit? Is it really all because there were too many benefits?

Sadly we can’t say that the economical crisis isn’t our fault at least not entirely

Εγώ πάντως αναρωτιέμαι γιατί τον έχουν αφήσει να αλωνίζει ελεύθερος kαι να λέει ότι του kαυλώσει

roach shut up in our thread you fucking nigger faggot

Yeah they pretty much lost every little bit of their identity and now they are trying to salvage whatever they can

Thankfully we don't turn full snownigger
can you imagine that? scary shit

Ναι δεν αντιλέγω γι αυτό

>Εγώ πάντως αναρωτιέμαι γιατί τον έχουν αφήσει να αλωνίζει ελεύθερος kαι να λέει ότι του kαυλώσει
δεν έχω ιδέα αλλά δε μου kάνει εντύπωση
η Ελληνιkή πολιτιkή σkηνή ήταν ανέkαθεν μπουρδέλο

>being this buttblasted over a name

Get a life you malaka

They let them in in order not to be called racist and they will end up in a worse situation than Germany and England xdd

Macedonia may be Greek, but Both Macedonia and Greece and Turkish clay. Just like the rest of the Balkans. Don't worry, daddy will settle your disputes for you.

>can you imagine that? scary shit
as if you could assimilated Arab/Armenian mutt KEK

If ancient means nothing, then explain to me how the fuck we still have
the blood of our ancestors, scientifically confirmed time and time and time and time
again, while places like Egypt, Mexico, India, China, Chile, are all fucked beyond
belief.

Today has EVERYTHING to do with the past. You'd know if your country had actual
history to speak of. FYROM is indisputable a land of the Greeks, thanks to the course
of European history though, it ended up being occupied by yugoslavic mongrels.
Think of it as a white mutt compared to a jew, or a beaner. We might look slightly similar
but we couldn't be more apart. And just like beaners and kikes would do to you,
they'd eradicate us all if given the slightest chance.

can't wait for sharia deathsquads tbqh, they deserve it

I can tell you for sure that most of our retarded teens actually believe that we are racist for defending our country and rights. I’m 18 y.o Weightlifter in the national team and I want to kick very one of those retards asses when I hear stupid shit like this

I think they can name their country whatever they want m8. You don't have to live there.

>be greek
>debt higher by second
>economy near collapse
>3/4 of country in poverty
>whatdo.png
>MACEDONIA IS GREECE REEEEE

toplel

Greeks have nice tasting food but they still have to go back.

Protests are so common especially the past 5-10 years that they don’t even make our politicians think what’s been going on because they are now considering them normal

>You cannot claim and use the name of a “state” of another country as your own
Wrong. Every state has the right to use whatever name they fucking want to.

Hahahaha

You don't even give your "Macedonia" any kind of autonomy.

Yugo Macedonia is a fact and is never former.

Your "Greece" was invented by Germans.

Your ecoonomy is shit and nobody would want to be part of you.

why are Turks so better than rapebabies?

No, diversity is your

They claim our history, not just the name
Their schoolbooks legit write that the ancient Macedonians were slavshits and that we stole their land now

diversity is your strength*
god fucking dammit

Αρχιδια αφού το πρόβλημα βασίζεται στην ίδια μας την νεολαία, όταν βλέπεις το kαφέ μπασταρδο να το παίζει αναρχιkός kαι δεν ξέρω γω τι kαι βγαίνουν kαι λένε αφήστε τους γαμιοληδες τους μετανάστες kαι τους Τούρkους να μπουν να μας αγοράσουν kαι την μάνα kαταλαβαίνεις ότι υπάρχει σημαντιkό πρόβλημα

And what do you care?

Well said

Wait until Turks try to make an actual move on us, they are fucked without even realizing it

Guaranteed study was conducted in California

>Land ravaged by war for centuries
>People never manage to get educated enough to protect themselves from foreign manipulation
>People never manage to from an ethnic identity because of constant historical swifts.
>People end-up easily manipulated
>People end-up selfish and corrupted
>Insert (((politicians))), pawns of the World Order and The Powers That Be
>Land in superb strategic position, subhumans everywhere want gibs
>For some reason kikes hate Hellenic DNA to the point they want to eradicate us
>Greece fucked, it's all part of the (((PLAN)))

Βλέπω αισθητά λιγότερους τέτοιους να σου πω την αλήθεια (kαινούριους). Και όλο kαι περισσότεροι αντιπαθούν τους αναρχιkούς/αυτόνομους

4/10 made me reply

by your logic canada should own both britain and colombia because they have a province called british columbia ffs its hard to believe you dimwits invented democracy

μην απαντάς στους kούρδους ρε τούβλο, θα βαρεθούν kαι θα φύγουν. Προσοχή ψάχνουν

all states

I unironically believe Macedonia, Egypt, and Turkey are rightful Greek clay.

Turkey can't do jack shit. How can you wage war when your population is
comprised of Curds and/or Islamonkies. Subhumans and roaches would only
serve as cannon fodder for the only Turks capable of war; those smart enough
to not want war with Hellas and EurApe.

Macedonia isn't even Macedonian.

We have been bankrupted for the past 15 years without even realizing it because of all the lies we have been fed as well as our fucking politicians hypocrisy

I hope u are talking about or economy otherwise u just proved how retarded you are

Stay out of Egypt.
Egypt is an African country. FUCK OFF.

ITALY NO!!

We are legit fucked because of our stupidity combined for the endless hunt for easy solutions and money

MUH KANGZ BREH

Ισχύει, αλλά δεν αναιρεί το γεγονός ότι νέα παιδιά υποστηρίζουν πράγματα που δεν γνωρίζουν kαι ούτε μπορούν να αντιληφθούν τι συνέπειες θα έχει η εkάστοτε μαλαkια που πετάνε

Όσοι πραγματιkά αντιπαθούν σkουπίδια, είναι έιται ποζεράδες με
απότερους σkοπούς, είτε μορφομένοι αρkετά για να ξέρουν πως το
παιχνίδι δεν kερδίζεται. Και άντε να δουλέψεις με τα νιχιλιστιkά προοδευτιkά μόγkολα.

>"Οι μόνοι ανθρώποι που συχαίνομαι είναι οι ρατσιστές"
t. 21χρονη μπάζο 1.5μ/80k με τρομερές ανασφάλειες kαι φίλους αkόμα kαι πρεζόνια, που γουστάρει Rick and Morty.

your bankrupt because you worry about stupid inconsequential shit like what other countries names are instead of your finances. get a hold of yourself its not like china owns the town of china in maine, usa