SARADA FAGS SUFFER TONIGHT

SARADA FAGS SUFFER TONIGHT

>Talk-no-Jutsu effective (Meaning she wasn't insane)
>Gets Saved™ by Boruto
>Nue confirmed alive and still connected to Sumire
>Nue still Boruto's summon (Forced connection to Sumire even in the future)
>Both Sumire and Boruto have marks on their left palms
>Boruto STILL the only person who can see Sumire's connection to Nue/Nue's energy in general
>Managed to escape multiple death flags
>Got called a one-off character
>Completed arc
>>>>Main focus of the new ED

WHAT EXCUSES WILL THE BORUSARA SHIT EATERS USE NEXT?!

Word I'm happy.

Funny how when Boruto was announced I was all for having Boruto accomplish his father's gay dream in a non faggy way. Then Hawawa comes and blows Sarada out of the water. Sarada so far is just a Sakura recolor with the plot hax that ruined Naruto sleeping within her. On the other hand Sumire is so far the most ninja like person since fucking Zabuza. Also she's cute.

What japan thinks about Sumire?.

Don't forget that Sumire also has water style jutsu's. She truly is the coolest girl.

Someone realize this scene?

That was great. Need more girls with actual attacking power. Plus suiton is (in my opinion) the coolest and underused style.

>Boruto have marks on their left palms
wut?

>mighty monsters from another dimension
Turns out that it's just powercreeped summon.

Daily reminder that Momoshiki will have to put up with Boruto's fapping

>talk no jutsu
> she is forgiven just like that even though she injured many people
yeah sorry

>every time Boruto faps he technically fucks 10/10 bishie alien
I'm jealous

How the FUCK will sumire survive ninja jail

What I know is Class Rep. is best girl, fight me if you can!

They absolutely love her. Going from reactions on their twitter and 2ch I'd say Sumire is probably the breakout character of Boruto. Now that her popularity is surging this high, I have no doubt the writers of the anime and manga will write her into future arcs as well. I'm hopeful this means Salad walks in on Inchou and Boruto fucking each other in class one day.

A huge ton of japanese post I saw were about Sumire and her ship with Bort.. They freaking like her.

I've seen some twitter reactions, what is 2chan saying?

by servicing ninja like she was a pack of cigarettes

>ghost ninjas in the background
Looks like the ghost incident isn't over yet.

The ending was cheesy and cliche as fuck, but that is what I've come expect from Naruto. Either way, BoruSumi is looking like a nice train to board.

>Hiashi's face when his PERFECT GOD GREAT GRANDCHILD is in danger of not existing because some bargain bin slut is trying to get with the only grandchild he has who can bang a full blooded Uchiha without starting the next Great Ninja War

Can't wait for Boruto Shippuden to see grown up inchou.

>Living terror/infiltration weapon
>Hey I know! Lets send her to another village because its awkward to have her here!

I really hope Leaf isn't this dumb. Make her an Anbu or something. But don't turn over whats essentially a spent bioweapon to another fucking village.

They adore her.

Fuckers they did it again.

Made me tear up.

10/10 ep

I thought he just gave bort chakra, but if he really is sealed in there... Poor ayy.

>You handled almost destroying the village very well what to join the ANBU
>but I almost destroyed the village
>so? That's like 99% our allies you have a long way to go till your on sasuke level

Apparently from the preview of next week's episode, Sumire will probably be transferring to an academy in another village. But they're trying to keep this a secret from Boruto because if he knew he'd try and stop it for sure. I think maybe they'll actually have her move to another village permanently but I hope Boruto finds out and manages to keep her in Konoha.

>Mitsuki's face
JUST

Is the boruto anime canon?

>>Living terror/infiltration weapon

Something something Naruto is going to stick his neck out for her because they have the same backstory.

Why would they start a series with something non-canon?

Yes. As far as I can tell it's a prequel to the manga.

there bouts of QUALITY when bort was done fighting the pokemon in the cave too

We definitely need more (BoruSumi) Fanart of her.

Are they sending her to Otogakure? Because they should.

This. It's not even about the BoruSumi ship. It'd be stupid to send someone with such a power to another village. If something ever happens and throws the world into chaos again, that'd be like handing a potential enemy a powerful bioweapon. Fucking keep her in the village. Either make her an ANBU or stick her back in the academy. Like said I think Naruto will help his son get his dick wet. If she's actually moving, I doubt they'd spoil it in the preview. I think it's just a ruse and next episode she manages to stay in Konoha.

This episode was so cheesy I thought I was watching a Naruto movie.
>Sumire is going to another school
Probably sound village, rest in peace class rep.

It was all part of Danzo's keikaku. He knew Hiashi's god child madness must be stopped.

Go away Sarada.

Or the whole thing fake and she's joining the ANBU while pretending to leave the village

It should be, the bort manga writer and kishimoto supervise it.

So the whole series has just been Danzo and Hiashi playing 50D chess against each other. Hiashi eugenics plan worked out and resulted in Bort and Himawari. But Danzo's counter plan kicked in and made sure Hiashi didn't get any Uchiha blood mixed with the Hyuuga/Uzumaki by preparing the perfect cumdump for Bort in the form of Sumire.

I liked Naruto because it was cheesy (unless it full retard like the coolest guy)

Well I thought the same about Boruto preventing her transfer to another school. Wouldn't even make sense. She has close friends in Konoha, has fun studying and training with them in the academy and a new school would definitely sadden her.

If it's still happening, then please only until Gaiden is over because then the academy days are over and she can return back to Konoha. Since Gaiden is all about Sarada searching his dad, we still don't need her that much.

>Old men trying to shape the future.
You are all stuck in gravity!

Why this powers and timeline are so messed on Boruto? Its like they didnt plan the manga or the anime and movie was just a one time thing.

>its a new generation
>but wait, boruto is exactly the same character as naruto was
ZZZZZZ.

Sumire is strong but relatively weak without Nue. Sending her away is the best way to make things less uncomfortable with the majority

Also, Naruto is Hokage and Sai volunteered to help Sumire's rehabilitation.

So ANBU member it is.

>Hiashi is the one pushing for her to be sent to another village
>Is going to hire assassins from other villages to kill her
>Except Orchimaru is defending her because he wants to get Mitsuki to fuck Sarada instead, and then have their kid fuck Boruto's so his bloodline is part of the Godchild/make it so he can more easily hijack the godchild body

I won't be surprised if Sumire getting transferred is a huge misunderstanding and she stays in Konoha.
Yes.

But without her there'd only be 11 rookies to form teams. That would leave one team with only 2 members. If she stays, there would be 12 rookies so they'd have 4 teams with 3 members each. Just like the Konoha 12 rookies from Naruto's generation. This could be the Konoha 12 rookies of Bort's generation. But that would only happen if Sumire stays. So I actually doubt she'll be going ANBU or actually leaving. She'll probably team up with Wasabi and Namida. To complete the teams she needs to be there for an even number of rookies.

>inb4 Orochimaru's keikaku kicks in and Mitsuki ends up with the Salad.

How strong would that child be?

All these fuckers are trying to cash-in on the genes.

titles for episodes 17 to 19

Episode 17: Run, Sarada!!

Episode 18: One day with the Uzumaki family

Episode 19: Uchiha Sarada

I think it's a misunderstanding too. Otherwise, why would they basically spoil the next episode for us in a fucking preview. I still think in order for there to be 4 teams with 3 members each like in the original Naruto generation, Hawawa needs to be there to even the numbers.

Are we finally getting the Gaiden?!

I want to fuck Sumire so bad.

> One day with the Uzumaki family
family beach episode?

Himawari is sick

Seems like it. Any later wouldn't make sense.

I predict the arc going to be about 6 episodes long so when the arc ends, we'll have a new opening.

Sarada's character needs to step it the fuck up if she hopes to cover as much ground as Sumire for the Bortbowl.

I doubt it. It mentions Himawari being seriously ill and Bort staying home to comfort her.

That Boruto vs. Nue animation quality though. Shit was tight.

>Inojin isn't even in the lineup while Namida and the furry are
I liked how sassy he was without being a Bort stalking autist like Mitsuki. Why do you shaft everything I enjoy SP?

>full blooded Uchiha
Excuse me but Sarada is a dirty halfbreed.

I'm just glad she's alive.

I can't believe the amount of people in tumblr that wanted her dead because she might start another shipping war and could get in the way of BoruMitsu.

a half breed with Pinkshit dna

This so much. In only one episode Sumire managed to raise a shit ton of flags with Bort. That's more than I can say for Sarada at any point in the anime, manga and movies. If she keeps up this pace, Bort will be introducing Hawawa to Naruto and Hinata soon.

One arc in, and Boruto is already a much better sequel than Super will ever be. Not only it respect the original manga, but is much more cohesive in the way it presents the story, the characters and the themes (btw, Iloved the theme in this arc, pretty apropiete); and obviusly the animation is vastly superior too, and more consistent.

I was afraid that this would become Super 2.0, but i'm glad I was wrong.

makes you think how much inbreeding happened in naruto's history just to keep their power in the family?

>Pinkshit

>I was afraid that this would become Super 2.0, but i'm glad I was wrong.

Yeah, I have to agree on that.

lol sarada's part time baby sitting at a hospital and the himawari caught a cold one makes sound like it'll be more hijinks since bort remembers the day when she awaken her byakugan

Isn't that looking like Deidara's bird on Namida's back?

what did you mean by this baruto?

What should Hawawa's punishment be?

Sasuke should've fucked Hinata as well.

I'm like 45% sure Obito is an inbred, that autism reaches levels never seen before in any ninja village.
even Sasuke was able to say sorry

Maury Gaiden incoming?

Normally I'd be high on lulz from seeing what a terrible dad Sasuke is, but since Salad was actually likeable in the gaiden seeing her trauma animated will be painful.

Is Super bad? Cabba, Kale, and Caulifla look fun so I was considering watching it.

She will learn how to be Yamato Nadeshiko wife from Hinata.

It was good for a while.

She's Deidara reincarnated

That face on both of them always makes me lose it

They need to get rid of sumire fast. If she's too popular then salad won't be liked as much. I mean if that's what they're going for in the end

Sasuke is Kurapika and Mitsuki is Killua.

Hopefully they adapt Bisky next.

its alright people just like to shit on it

This would be great if not for almost every fucking character having lightning release so far.

Sarada get's her arc soon. So chill.

The KEKENING is happening.

Was she the one with explosives?

>Sarada is going to be disliked as much as pinkshit
Pottery.

I mean, an actual HEIR to the Uchiha DNA that isn't one of Danzo's fucking albino clone babies. I mean, I know Hiashi would be perfectly fine with Sasuke impregnating Himawari, but that'd start a Ninja War so he has to settle for Sarada.

Most likely. People are acting like Sarada is getting the shaft but I appreciate that the writers are focusing on other characters for the time being.

Why is sumire being compared to hinata by certain fans? They're nothing alike in terms of personality

I didn't know I wanted this until you said it. I can't wait until Bort introduces Hawawa to his mom and they manage to hit it off. I can't imagine Sumire as a Yamato Nadeshiko wife after her badassery this episode but if she does it'll only make her cuter. I never thought I'd say this but I've become a shipperfag for Bort and Sumire. They've got good chemistry together. A reverse Naruto and Hinata if you get what I mean.

Nah, Sarada alreadly endeared herself with Sarada Gaiden. People hate Pinkshit because she doesn't actually suffer.

Sarada had an entire arc about dealing with the father's shittiness. What I think is really radical is that Boruto's top 3 characters might just be Sarada, Sumire, and ChoCho.

It's the same title as the 1st chapter of the gaiden, so almost certainly yes.