who can own a rock who can own a tree......only the great spirit

how do you respond ?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0cgbZqR2AGI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The true God of the Bible affirms property rights

that is a sicilian you fucking leaf.

*Hands him a small pox blanket*

you think shooting the buffalo from trains was respectable or something to be proud of you foolish child

fuck off maizenig

im foolish, you posted a sicilian, fucking kek. check me nigger, iron eyes cody.

>who can own a rock who can own a tree......only the great spirit
>how do you respond ?
Then obviously North America doesn't belong to the American Indians. Thus there's nothing wrong with what Whites did.

>you think shooting the buffalo from trains was respectable or something to be proud of you foolish child
So living in the stone age is preferrible?

Why don't you then?

weird how they suddenly changed their minds about material posessions when those shiny glass pearls weren't worth as much as their land, huh?

Got any mescaline?

Property belongs to those who can defend it
Sorry you savages couldn’t do anything with this great land but squat on it

SAMEFAG NIGGER DETECTED. ALSO CHECK EM FOR TRUMP CNN SHILLS!!!

Thats eagle eye cody and hes not even an Indian.

Could we have saved a few? Yes but I like it better this way.

They did a lot and still do, sadly you just don't realize it anymore, as your own government disrespects the treaties.

we did, you can still buy it. about 18$ a lb, and its the best fucking red meat you will ever eat. i've eaten bison burger in front of mt rushmore.

>well until the spirits show me the deeds you can get the fuck off my lawn, Squatting Goblin
done?

Yes. Nature never saw it coming. Literal manifest destiny. Proof of man's right to be god.

Is running herds off buffalo off a cliff and feasting off the bodies until they rot any better?

Oh, snap.

The fact that we are having the conversation in english means I already won

My response: I'll give you a pint of room temperature mouthwash for 15 minutes with your daughters holes.

>So living in the stone age is preferrible?

implying this post industrial hell is better .

>Proof of man's right to be god.
you are a fool

Molon Labe

>tfw your demoralizing faggy /thread has the reverse effect.

No, YOU are a fool who would rather stay in the womb of mother nature than venture out into the unknown on your own two legs.

I kek, call him an infidel and burn his body at a stake.

Fun fact: There are more so-called Native Americans alive today than there were when Europeans first arrived on the continent.

The situation in the same in Africa. Though very nearly the totality of the continent is a cultural garbage dump, it’s practically invariably the case that those African peoples with whom the Europeans came into contact are—at least relatively speaking—better off than those African peoples who knew little or no European cultural influence.

Great Spirit BTFO

That’ll certainly hold up in court

then why white man gotta leave.

fpbp

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0cgbZqR2AGI

I am The great spirit

Then we're the Great Spirit, nigga, cause we fucking OWN IT.

You have to go back (to India).

t.edgy14yo
I can already tell you have never been out from civilization for more than 1 day. You have to be 18 to post here. Get the fuck out.

Man, I love God now!

Natives are niggers that need to be gassed

Ah so you had no claim? Thanks

the only reason the aztecs were defeated is because the spanish used their knowledge of the ancient atlantis against them . it was all psychological warfare the aztecs thought the spanish and cortes were the atalaneans returned . they welcomed them to their capital as gods.

The only great spirit you care about comes in a bottle.

A hungry lion hunts best knowwhatImean vern?

History is written by winners. Native americans are drunks on shitting plots of rural land.

>how do you respond ?

>You can't own land
>Give us back our land!
No wonder these savages were conquered

>Indian man
Photo of an Italian.

classic leaf
>so bad at shitposting he actually hurts his own cause.
wont even tell you to go back to because you being here alone is enough to fuck you up for good. enjoy the ride leaf, there is no getting off of it.

Source? I'm calling bullshit.

shhhhhhhhhhh

That’s an Italian guys who straightened his hair and shaved his face and eyebrows to look Native

Sure that's the attitude now, but step on their tribal territory 200 years ago and they'd torture you to death and make trophies from your corpse.

I've been saying and I will continue to say that if the Natives were not strong enough or organized enough to resist colonization, then they have no one but themselves to blame for being conquered.

Only a complete idiot would expect some invading foreigners to peacefully adapt to the local society without changing it. It's a similar issue we've got with the migrant crisis.

>I've been saying and I will continue to say that if the Natives were not strong enough or organized enough to resist colonization, then they have no one but themselves to blame for being conquered.
They did resist. Early America fought a series of wars against the coordinated tribes. Particularly in the push westward.

Indians OWNED things like the land and rocks and trees. They just tell honkies that only the great spirit can own things bullshit because they are stupid enough to believe it.

I am well aware of their attempts to resist, yes, that is not lost on me.

But ultimately, they failed. Here we are.

If the first Indians to make contact hadn't invited the Europeans in to settle scores with their neighbors/enemies their descendants would still own the New World. But they didn't, so here we are.
Motherfuckers should have built a wall, and driven anyone who settled in their borders without permission into the sea. But we can still learn from their mistake.

"shut the fuck up prairie nigger and put down the Listerine"

Tools killing beats of evolution is still a waste regardless of how you see it. More so when it is done by tools.

Technicians killing *

OP just watched Ernest Goes to Camp and was moved to post this.

what are you talking about man

That's an Italian you leaf.

with rifle fire.

>how do you respond ?

Gas.