DAS RITE!

DAS RITE!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/joshuagates/status/960533298496901120
youtube.com/watch?v=GNT9JeO_UrA
youtube.com/watch?v=1WDj6yXH1r0
popular-archaeology.com/issue/spring-2015/article/most-european-men-descend-from-a-handful-of-bronze-age-forefathers
youtube.com/watch?v=mA4aQnVNM9A
youtube.com/watch?v=cfNeFcTMXr4
youtube.com/watch?v=e0zUUcZsaW0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WE BLACKS were the ORIGINAL WHITES

so we was asian and shit?

You get more retarded every day. Congrats.

Do you expect me to believe that black people lived in, like, fuckin' where? Finland?

Where'd they get all their vitamin D?

So...?

We Wuz Europeans n shieeet

they was Pahjeet and Asian brown. We know that already.

But were they Negroids?

Science has become the weapon of choice for the globalist.

"Trust me fellow white people, we we're black!"

They use to synthesize it in their melanin until the white man used their devil magic to take away that power, but theys melanin is still more valuable than gold which is why a black man is worth more dead than alive, which is where the cops get their funding from, killing innocent blacks.

Its true. White skin, blue eyes, lactose tolerance, they are all older traits but they didnt come together as a unified race until 4-5000 years ago.

>Aryans came from the near east
This hasn't been news in almost ninety years.

>civilisation has always been white
Huh

so we are the original niggers? great! does this mean we have a valid claim on africa?

Obviously all humans were black and lived around around the med. Then it became desert and some moved south to sub saharan africa where they continued living as they had lived for a long time. The people who moved north faced the neanderthals and had an epic thousand year war with them until they won. This sharpened them and evolved their intelligence. Later, the northern parts of Europe and Asia where these humans lived became colder. This brought on another challenge they had to overcome which once again wiped out all the most retarded people and made the most intelligent and the best at cooperating and sharing survive. The more you were a team player and the more you learned to save for the winter, the higher chances you had to survive. These northern most people also became lighter in skin tone because it helped them with the vitamin D def. Nigs are still nigging. No ones surprised. The end

Has always been Iranian

We were never black, brown yes, but not black. Black is an adaption to the sub Saharan environment.

Near east are Middle Easterners.

*smacks lips*

ayo hol up, so yo be sayin' we were Blakc n sheit?

nigs gon nig

kek

but it looks like they're cutting off the white dude's dick. Seriously I never got this image.

Scientists traced the mutation back way more than 8,000 years ago in the Nordic region.

I'd love to fucking see the butthurt it caused.

It's never been white until the Renaissance.
>inb4 Romans and Greeks
Not white. They were olive skinned meds.

The Jews hate the Levantine Arabs and Iran the most because they are the original white race.

>humans lived in caves until 8,000 years ago

BTFO!

Wow that church got blacked
And it is more beautiful as a result
Makes you think...

So skin and race is only the amount of sun your people received but ya'll niggas was snow hunters n sheit.

Liberalism is a legitimate mental illness.

we wuz europorrs n shiet

twitter.com/joshuagates/status/960533298496901120
Scroll down and have fun lol
a whole lot of WE WUZ n SHIET + friends

>WE WUZ ASIANS N SHIIET
come on whites , accept that you were neanderthals .

Its almost like there's a country over there named after them or something.

AHHA so you owe me some privilege dark skinned whitey
Whites are the orignal minority

WE

youtube.com/watch?v=GNT9JeO_UrA

We wuzz ChinkNig kangs

Wuzz up

>Swedish education

And you think that's bad?
We survived and thrived because we outbred/killed Neanderthals. Africans are the only true group of homo sapian sapians. Everybody interbred with various homo sapian groups (including but not limited to Neanderthals)

Note:
>homo
pretty much /thread from here

>"Trust me, I'm a journalist".

read the comments for top keks

Black + Brown = White???

>DailyMail

HAHAHAH not even gonna google this, this can't be real, no one is this much jewish

>
WE WUZ basques n shieet!

DailyMail is pro white nationalist and pro Trump.

chimp out

Retarded nigger doesn't understand genealogical and anatomical names. Typical.

(((science)))

My ancestors?

youtube.com/watch?v=1WDj6yXH1r0

nut understanding i was pretending to be blacc and sheit

Why are all leaf's fucking autistic?

Day of the rake is coming, leaf

But they have DNA from human remains from 10,000 years ago, which shows continuity with the current native people, so that claim doesn't make much sense.

You tell me this guy isn't dark-skinned.

Will I have to break out the parenthesis to cite who sponsored and directed this study?

>dabbing

SSHIIIEEET

Gonna be fun putting that Neaderthal DNA to work on you shlomo.

pfftttttt

It's not exactly news, tho. It's the old hunter-gatherer / neolithic farmers / yamnaya hypothesis for the origin of modern europeans.

My ancestors?

popular-archaeology.com/issue/spring-2015/article/most-european-men-descend-from-a-handful-of-bronze-age-forefathers

you're satanic, a leaf, and retarded. sucks to be you.

>mfw
looks like honey'd beef jerky

Oh. How's Netherlands? New Pakistan yet?

“Blue-eyed, swarthy hunters mingled with brown-eyed, pale skinned farmers as the latter swept into Europe from the Near East. But another, mysterious population with Siberian affinities also contributed to the genetic landscape of the continent. ... Multiple lines of evidence suggested this new way of life was spread by a wave of migrants, who interbred with the indigenous European hunter-gatherers they encountered on the way,” the BBC wrote.

So black people are white people now?

I don't even know who is jewing who any more

What did they mean by "swarthy" anons?

>The Egyptians were black
>White people were black people
>The Egyptians were white

wrong side of the pond nigger
>that's britaine mane
we redpilled our immigrants and niggers get beat up/thrown under trains

I mean blacks are the first and most primitive people so all humans were black at one point. The near east blue eyed people arent black though, just blue eyed arabs with brown skin. White skin evolved somewhere near the caspian sea

DailyMail is retardation regardless of what side of the fence they are on.

WE

youtube.com/watch?v=mA4aQnVNM9A

Truly?
That's good! Happy to hear that. Maybe you guys can send some educated Poles to America to educate them retarded masses?

>DailyMail is pro white nationalist
Hahahahahaha

>2015
Also, daily mail isn't a website you should trust.

>You WUZ niggaz, goyim
>The only whiteness came from sandniggers, goyim
>OPEN UP!
Who might be behind this study

WE

youtube.com/watch?v=cfNeFcTMXr4

Holy fuck they really think Egyptians were black, this is not a meme.
But if they are african-americans, they come from portuguese posts of the east coast of Africa and Guinea gulf.
And they think they are connected to them? It's more than 2000km from Angola to Sudan, no roads, and Egyptians never went south of Sudan. And the fucking Sahara or the jungle.
This people are dumb.

So nigger and yellow is white?

This is the end guys and girls. Antchirst is coming. And you can see it.

>dailymail
i literally trust both Sup Forums and CNN more than dailymail

Fuck off, Americuck

what kind of a fucking name is Ellie Zolfagharifard

poles are even more redpilled tbqh lol
i dont get why they are getting the short end of the stick sometimes. worthy bunch the lot of them.

Lol spot on. they don't have the mental capacity for greater thinking. even if its lvl 1.

WE

youtube.com/watch?v=e0zUUcZsaW0

Guy on the left is getting his freshly circumcised dick bandaged. Guy on the right is getting cut.

Varg would love your post.

LMAO no

You don't even know where the black and rust colors come from, faggot

>8000 years ago
The world is only 6000 years old

Olive skin, dark hair.

>>April 2015

DAS RITE!!

So in other words neanderthals looked like niggers, and white people whipped them out?

>Our ancestors were darker
>This suddenly make an unrelated group of black people the original Europeans
Don't get this memes.

Are you telling me we wuz semites n shiiieett