They continue to remove white history

They continue to remove white history.

Other urls found in this thread:

cbs46.com/story/36137662/governor-candidate-calls-for-removal-of-stone-mountain-carvings
twitter.com/AnonBabble

F... How bad must things get before they get better?

what was wrong with this guy? did he pay the indians with an irish pound note when he bought their land off them or something?

Good, fuck the USA

>Halifax
>USA

When the leaders of the West call upon their young men once more to fight and die for ((their)) interests, do not answer the call, the West has reached the end of its journey.

Good. Fuck white people.

he pisses off the natives because he offered a general reward for anyone who would bring in Mikmak scalps

There is a Halifax in Massachusetts. The Leaf isnt completely retarded.

because the mikmaks were saughtering whites

>"It's important for us to have the statue removed because white supremacist groups were rallying around the beliefs and ideologies Cornwallis had perpetuated hundreds of years ago," said Patles.
>"And we believe the scalping proclamation ... is the seeds of missing and murdered Indigenous women."

Canada is dead.
The fools fought to preserve their fealty to the British crown instead of joining the United States and now surrender their heritage to the ragged remnants of the defeated red savage rather than admit they were wrong.
What a waste.

>deportes acadians
>also fought against american Independance War
I'm not for erasing history but I'm not pissed at all.

omg haahahaha great pic

Nice to see these retards are doing it to themselves
t. I got miqmak ancestry.

I officially no longer identify as a white person, or a Canadian, or an Anglo, because fuck being associated with these people.

We need a new name

>whites
you mean anglos

>"I think it's a mistake to go down this path. It's not right," Helppi said. "If you start, Halifax's name has got to go, Amherst's name has got to go. Where does it stop?"
>"I'm a Finn. I'm from Finland and a lot of the things that the Russians did to us in the Second World War are offensive, so I understand. But the point is that it offends me when these statues are taken down and history is erased or rewritten," Helppi said.
Of course the only push back is from a fucking Finn instead of an actual Canadian

>Helppi said the municipality should have added a plaque to explain Cornwallis's full history on the site of the statue.
and even that push back is cucked by the need to apologise and "explain".

Pathetic.

A better fate then being buried in ruble by kraut bombs

I have one. Its called not being a beta faggot. Seriously, I'm glad I'm half Asian. I can't help but notice most whites are such left leaning degenerate retards.

part and parcel of non white occupation

Quiet you filthy animal.

Why don't people get some bright red spray paint and spray on every road in Halifax Cornwallis' name?

I give it 30 years before they seriously start considering demolishing Mt Rushmore, renaming Washington D.C removing all the monuments.

There a decent amount of pushback here in the papers and what not, but governments in Canada cave to the fucking indians when they whine time and again.

>30 years
That's optimistic

What's the difference?

>celsius
>CBC
yes he is

They already want to remove the bas relief on Stone mountain

cbs46.com/story/36137662/governor-candidate-calls-for-removal-of-stone-mountain-carvings

How THE FUCK DO PEOPLE NOT SEE THIS IS A PROBLEM
THIS IS T_E_X_T_B_O_O_K HOW EVERY CIVILISATION TAKE OVER AND DESTRUCTION HAPPENS, EVERY< SINGLE

the marxist memory holing process or "decolonizing" as they call it, is in full effect

>They continue to remove white history.

they still have history books you dumb cunt.

This fucking horrifies me to my absolute core. God dammit, Canucks.

This. As Solzhenitsyn said "to destroy a people, you must first sever their roots". That's why kikes and other non-whites get so fucking mad when we try to stand up for/embrace our history.

>this

French people had no problems with them.

Maoist, more precisely.