Faggot Shills Run Amok

George Soros must have sent out a shit load of checks lately because the shareblue shills are out in full force the past few days. What's the deal, peeps?

>Muh shareblue
Every single shill here is hired by Israel affiliated entities.

Reddit banned shariablue.
Within hours this place became shitpost central.

Are you retarded? The shills have been here far before that and they're all zionist affiliated groups. Fuck Israel.

Not like this. There's like 30 pure shareblue FUCK DRUUMMPPFF threads being put up every 10 minutes. They've infiltrated the faggot mods, too. Right-leaning threads are being shut down left and right. I expect this to get pruned shortly also.

You're fucking retarded. It's gotten progressively worse since Charlottesville and Israel keeps sending more shills to Sup Forums because we're too powerful.

When you morons spout your jew conspiracy nonsense, you sound like an insane person. A person who is literally mentally damaged. Please get help, or just kill yourself. Either way is fine. Inb4 Found The Jew, and hey schlomo and all that other nonsense.

>Jew conspiracy nonsense
Chaim, it's 2018. Everyone knows that Israel is the most evil country in the world. Everyone knows that Israel is behind every false flag attack. Everyone knows. So fucking give it up.

All right, then. It is known. Or...is it?? Maybe YOU'RE the hooknose jew, schlomo. I knew it all along! Gas yourself, jew.

You’re the retard.
I have 30 threads filtered about the stock market, and fake twitter comments. The day plebbit banned shariablue, this place became flooded with garbage like today.
People who make actual threads about real politics are being banned and the carbon copy shitposts flood the board.
I use this place less and less. Soon the bots will be the only thing here. Especially with seven captchas to post a simple comment.

Things actually started to get better with these new janitors.
I think it's just more of them than ever.

the memo is the deal..

I've had 6 different trump friendly threads taken down in short order, and seen countless others absolutely flooded with weird, obviously shareblue and CTR pro hillary, anti-trump memes. And I mean low, low quality shit. It's kind of amusing. I was just wondering what the catalyst was.

Has anyone else noticed the amount of "what's the deal with all these shills?" threads when there's lots of shills on the board AND obvious happenings? Makes ya think.

What exactly DOES it make you think, friend?

I couldn’t sleep one night last week and opened a thread about Reddit banning shariablue. Apparently they were using sock puppet accounts to boost their own posts.
I think they range banned the IP, and any article from the site. I thought about checking it out until someone posted a link to the thread. It’s been horrible here since then.
This place has been shit since February 2016, but it’s a dumpster fire today. Pretty sure they figured if they couldn’t influence this board, they’d just make it a toxic waste dump.
Don’t make a thread about it though. It’s a three day ban.

It got so much worse that day and accelerated since the memo was released.

Their time is short though.

(((nothing)))

>mentally damaged. Please get help
t. not-from-around-here

Post these links in all bait threads.

That makes sense.Thanks.And why would you get a ban for making a thread about it?

Not everyone is a paranoid conspiratorial nutjob like you,son. Simmer down.

Hi JIDF.

Hi.

Don’t know, but I’ve had 2 recently. I’m just done making threads. I made 2, and got 2 bans. Both for off topic posting, for posting politics.
The mods are bought off, or shariablue flooded the recent janitor posting. I’m done making threads. I’ll just bump the few good threads I find.

You think this is a fucking game?!

He's on his last leg and will die soon, he's desperate.
Pic related was him at Davos. Fucker knows he's losing. Just a little more and he'll have a heart attack, this year tick tocks are on him, the sword of Damocles hangs above him

The Federal Reserve is getting taken away from the jews. They are desperate.

Shareblue shills are all on suicide watch, their time ends soon. Fucking pathetic fools.

I didn't know they got kicked the fuck out of the cozy confines of plebbit. This explains the suicide watch and all the assblasted-ness.

I know. Rejoice, the end is nigh

Shareblue/CTR/Media Matters are on their last leg. Even Soros and his vast wealth can't stop us.

Didn't Soros pump 18bil into a "non-profit" recently, most likely because his assets are being frozen? They definitely threw a few mil at the shill machine, because it's been worse than ever. Plus tumblrfag raids, JIDF, etc.

quick rundown:

>algorithm-based trading programs set to cause minor market crash and freak people out, courtesy of the left
>shills are herded to shitpost about MUH IMPENDING MARKET COLLAPSE here all day even though it's blatantly obvious they're all retarded fucks put forth by the anti-Trump twats
>Sup Forums goes on as always since we get shill floods every fucking day now

Wait for it faggots

compared to the last 4 months, the last 2 weeks or so haven't really been too bad. of course that might be because i am adapting to them.

>being up to date on reddit shit
classic t_d nigger

the left can't may may
god that's a terrible memeball

-666 on friday was the signal to the cult that the selloff is a greenlight

BASED

I'm mostly here because you invade Sup Forums once a week, and then when you come back to your old stomping grounds we follow you like a bad case of fleas.

Kinda funny that they have to get all militant and organized to fight us when we're just a bunch of laid back dudes talking shit. Reminds me of how ass-blasted those HWNDU robots got when Sup Forums showed up to just jerk around and have some fun.