Why do Americans desperately try to cling on to their distant European ancestry?

Why do Americans desperately try to cling on to their distant European ancestry?

I unironically look exactly like pic related

Also general Amerimutt thread.

>FUCK OFF SHAREBLUE

Hot. Please make love to my daughter

Why did Europeans stop?

>yet another shitty thread shitting up the catalog
Make as many as you want, I'll keep linking the important threads

Because its not distant. Also Flag

>REEEE WHY ISNT THIS BOARD LIKE THE_DONALD

Because European ancestry is better than any other ancestry.

We're the same race
Gotta work together to stop the brown invasion Nigel

>Americans: We created this and this and are the most powerful countr-
>Europeans: THAT'S ONLY BECAUSE OF YOU BEING MAJORITY EUROPEAN BLOOD IT'S ALL SMART GERMANS AND ANGLOS THAT ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL AMERICAN ACCOMPLISHMENTS
>Americans: Ok, it's our mixed stock of german, anglo and other european heritage that is what makes us-
>Europeans: Why do Americans desperately try to cling on to their distant European ancestry?
Fuck you.

How else will we stop them after the shit hits the fan?

Right on brother
Pic is me on vacation in London, summer 2016
I was the only 100% white, non-muslim there. Sad

>Gotta work together to stop the brown invasion Nigel
But the chances are that you're brown yourself.

It's all they have left; they have no culture left that wasn't invented by a Jewish marketing team.

Because we have 95% of the same dna as you do Nigel. We have much more in common just visually speaking than you do with any other Europeans. You are the asshole. If all the Muslims wipe you out, we English Americans will avenge you, so you’re welcome

It’s the same reason you try to “cling on” to your history from the Norman conquest until the 1600s. What’s the point it? It wasn’t actually YOU doing anything!!!

Why do Jews and niggers desperately try to pit whites against whites?

My favorite one

>America didn't do anything in WWII, just showed up at the last second and took all the credit! The Russians did the real fighting!
>WTF America if it wasn't for you fighting the Nazis we would be living in a fascist utopia right now!

For the same reason your average Brit clings to Islam. It's a reminder of home.

I ask myself the same thing

>uses a meme flag to hide the shame of her shithole country

sad.

Some get all the luck
T b h my siblings looked like that and they all seemed to live good and healthy lives, socially and what not. But not me. I was the ugliest one in the family

Grandpa Zataran told me that I was only 51% white while my siblings are in the mid to upper 50s (kneisha is 60%!!!! WTF)

I will NEVER forget my European heritage you cuck-eyed CBS Tuesday niggers

White pride worldwide

"If you cant handle me at my worst then you dont deserve me at my best." - Adolf Hitler, 1968

Because we know it pisses you off and that makes it funny.

I dont.

I revel in my genetic diversity. It makes me strong.

>bunch of illegal immigrants sitting around eating food in tortillas
"Look, they have rich and wonderful cultural heritage!"

>Bunch of actual citizens sitting around eating sausage and drinking beer at an Octoberfest-like celebration
"Ugh, why do these awful whites think they have a culture?"

How do we get Americans to stop larping as stormfags, Sup Forums?

I celebebrate October fest every year, it gives me an excuse to eat lots of sassages and drink beer.

Bring back FDR.

I dunno shareblue. Maybe try having real American values instead of crony progressive "feel bad for the darkies" bullshit.

>Hurr rup dip dah Ah hoo wa bip da?

Is white nationalism an American value?

The state fucking off from personal decisions is an American value.

What exactly is wrong with me knowing and appreciating where I came from?

I don't know anyone who claims europe these days. An entire continent of fags and muslims.

Le 98% face

How is clinging onto distant European blood an America value?

You're an American.

Not many non-whites believe that, my friend.

>I don't know anyone who claims europe these days. An entire continent of fags and muslims.

Why do niggers act like they are still in Africa

You’re right, I am an American. But that doesn’t mean I can’t appreciate my ancestors. It’s not my identity, it’s my history. So what’s wrong with knowing and appreciating it?

>How is clinging onto distant European blood an America value?
Your ancestors are yours and no one elses.
Why do you let peer pressure take that away from you, you spineless faggot?

It's not your identity and it's not your history. You're an American.

>Because we have 95% of the same dna as you do Nigel

You share 96% of your DNA with a banana, mate.

Where are all the proud American banana, brethren? Race traitors the lot of them denying their banana heritage.

Literally not an argument.

why are europeans so obsessed with us lmfao get a life idiots

>Your ancestors are yours and no one elses.
Not if they're European. If they're American then they're mine.

I think more than you think.

They just want a welfare state that doesn't bother them with cops shooting them all the time

No Tyrone, this country was not built off of cotton, no matter how many times your mama tells you that it isn't true.

>They just want a welfare state
That's exactly the fucking problem.

Black people were used to build the White House.

>it’s not your history
By this logic, the entirety of the American revolution and all events leading up to my birth “isn’t my history”. What a retarded argument.

It was fine to have one back when Jim Crow was around, what changed?

Do you identify as European first and American second?

leafs are white, right guys?

I you're born in America then it's your history.

You sound like you’re probably black or Mexican. Only a shitskin wouldn’t appreciate their ancestors.

They were laborers not craftsmen.

>They just want a welfare state that doesn't bother them
That's not what they vote for.

So how are my relatives not my history? Did they stop existing after they immigrated?

I identify as a Apache helicopter first and foremost. Let's get that out of the way.
Then american, then dovakang, then sometimes on wensdays I identify as transspeices if I feel like it.

>Only a shitskin wouldn’t appreciate their ancestors.

Why do you need to cling to people who aren't Americans? Are you a globalist?

He's a Frenchie with a VPN, hes revealed himself before

dont take the bait.

leftists hate how americans still have european pride even as europe is being made to lose it.

I see, so you aren't a patriot then.

because our american identity has already been destroyed

Fuck no man. La Raza! VIVA MEXICO N SHEEEEEEIT

Who said I cling to it? I know and appreciate them, I don’t identify as them. Do you have brain problems?

6/10 if troll
10/10 if pasta

Most of us actually hate folks who say "Well I'm so and so" or those who fly the flags of other nations on our lands like the Irish and Italians.

Being an American is the greatest thing you can be. No other group matters because no other nation matters.

Just look at England. It's a tiny, useless, pathetic nation of disgusting, sniveling cowards. There is no nation on earth more disgusting and cowardly than England. These fucking human garbage actually sit by and let Muslims rape and murder their little girls while they do absolutely nothing. They even let the Muslim mayor of London say "Dude, part and parcel! Just let my muslim brothers kill your kids!" They don't even question the absurdity of this statement.

The Germans should have finished the job and bombed that nation to the ground. We'd all be better off.

>appreciate them
Why? They aren't even Americans.

>leftists hate how americans still have european pride even as europe is being made to lose it.
shut up you cringey mutt

ITT: severely butthurt Euro mutts jealous that American whites have actually advanced their agenda in their country over the past year

>"muh Alternative fur Deutschland"
>"muh Geert Wilders"
>"muh Brexit Revolution"
>"BASED Theresa May"
>"save us Viktor Orban!!11"

whiter than you mohamad.
if u were from a country like poland who is 99% white i would without a doubt, maybe feel bad about ur post however you are not as white as poland and you are the nigger capital of western europe(well ok maybe that is france) and u aint doing shit about ur shitskin problem.
so i dont feel bad about ur post at all
now fuk off

This
The future of ameriga is brown
fuck white people

Same reason Bongs pretend to still be white while electing Muslims to turn their major cities into Sharia-controlled zones, I suppose. Just trying to relive a past that you claim to love, but willingly voted away into oblivion.

nigger safari thread

i'm probably whiter than you. check my 23 and me i posted

It's a shame you didn't inherit your ancestors higher than average IQ

No one west of Iceland is.

the city-state of Sup Forums

>tfw half black and moving to Iceland soon.

yay. feels good having an icelandic father. :D

it's not distant, Mohammad, like the hot dusty land you should go back to, it's quite close, for instance I had one grandmother born and raised in Ireland and two grandparents from Norway.

Because despite all their talk, they are incapable of forming an identity of their own, preferring instead to be hyphenated americans.

Europoors are jealous because we landed on the moon with such a short national history.
We Americans are the true whites and every else is lesser white no matter how those camel rider importing eurofags try to meme at us.

(You)

The true history they don't teach you in school

PLEASE, I JUST GOT BACK FROM WORK AND I LOOKED AROUND THE MEETING ROOM AND IT WAS 80% NON-WHITE, FOR FUCKS SAKE I GET IT, WE'RE FUCKED.

8 quints confirm

The day of the Caucasian is over.
The age of the Mutt has come.

Unironic brainwashing

holy fuck the digits don't lie

This is a good question. We left Europe because it was a disgusting dirty cesspool full of religiously oppressive people and in 2018 it's a disgusting dirty cesspool full of religiously oppressive people.