Apparently italians are producing retarded drama on "websites that reupload fansubs' releases without authorization...

Apparently italians are producing retarded drama on "websites that reupload fansubs' releases without authorization or/and crediting".
Fansub even started hardsubbing insults towards these websites, whilts these to retaliate are doing the same thing towards fansubs in their reuploads.
What do you think about this?
I mean, moralfags complaining about watching everything legally are still a bit undestandable, while this is plain autism.
Pic: a few screens of some fujoshi fansub's releases compared to the reuploads.

Well, people don't like that their work is being used to gain ad revenue. Kinda understandable, since fansubbers do it for free.

I've actually seen something more interesting. I was reading a manga about ten years ago, and translation crew added a text on a page in a place that would be impossible to clean, calling out people who allegedly printed their translations and sold hard copies. Like by name and all.

meanwhile horrbile and Miles have this "love-hate relationship". Italians are always THIS level of cancer where it comes to anime-related topics?

Who fuck cares about Italians?

They're worse, they reciprocally make personal insults in normalfag websites like the one everyone is secretly on or mobile text messaging services.
The captioned image is apparently the founder of the fujoshi fansub and the caption translates to "A whore 200 meters from you".

I was the last two weeks in Rome learning Italian.
I went to comic shop and asked for: il primmo tomo di Evangelion.

Shinji get in the robot is said: "tu ora salirai a bordo dell'Eva e combaterai contro l'angelo!"

As Italian I have to say sometimes we can be the biggest faggots on this sick earth

>>>/family trailer/

Gypsies and pastaniggers are fucking retarded when you put them in front of a computer? Stop the presses!

Gypsies know how to use computers?

fucking miles is the most thickheaded social media representative I've ever encounter to this date. He is so full of shit and self righteousness.

I Hope CR get's shat on by netflix,bilibili,amazon and tencent.

Yeah, we overcharge ANYTHING.
Literally the italian phrase you quoted means:
"Shinji, you'll get on the robot NOW and you'll fight against the angel!"

We don't deserve FAR.

Oh boy, you guys don't remember the 2000-2014 era of fujoshi sekrit klub locked passworded livejournals for releases of manga and doujins

They can, yesterday that fujo was in a livestream with somewhat followed italian anime youtubers: she was constantly insulting and couldn't talk proper clean italian.

This drama is why I never bothered looking for Italian fansubs and jumped straight to English.

Now that's just rude.

Well, fujoshi can talk proper italian now?

The Italian fansub scene is fucking hilarious honestly.

They're somehow even worse than the fuck spics at generating drama.

From a fansubber point of view, who fucking cares about reuploaders?
It's just stupid drama and it's not like their fansub were good to begin with.

Classici anipro che fanno i pompini ai commercianti di vvvvvid per poi elemosinare 10 centesimi sul loro patreon da falliti

this is the correct way to think. The problem was actually AMI: that channel made them voice louder with that livestream.

I once watched Italian fansubs for Kill la Kill, they were full of Commie-tier ebin memeing so I went back to English subs and never looked back since.

Yeah, he's mine, only mine.

>current year
>not watching raws
(No, sorry, it's just a joke, but really, consider learning jap for true peace)

Actually italo is beautiful

I don't have much sympathy for non-English fansubbers, because many of them (not all, of course, but many) just take the English translation, and translate it into their language.
Basically, they're doing what any 15 year old could do by themselves. There's no effort or anything, and then they whine that someone is stealing their subs that they worked so "hard" at.
I do however respect the genuine fansubbers who know Japanese.

>people don't like that their work is being used to gain ad revenue. Kinda understandable, since fansubbers do it for free.
Maybe they shouldn't promote piracy of anime then? Who gave them the rights to make the subs and put them out there in the first place?

Shinji! Get in the robabba-di boopi!

I actually can for basic-level nip shows like kodomo anime and slightly above. Recently I was able to watch LWA raws while >waiting for Asenshi and I understood the episode decently enough.

I didn't know Itals cared about piracy I mean they barely even care about traffic rules, at least in cities like Rome.

>vvvvvid così disperati da mandare i loro lecchini a minacciare di far causa ad un sesantenne che aveva le puntate dei suoi cartoni animati cinesi della dinastia Ming registrate su VCR
Patetici

Spaghetti Has Changed
Is no longer about Crista D'avena being chiavabile.
It's an endless series of battles fought by spaghetti and oggettivitàboys.
Ami and is consumption of taste, has become a well oiled machine of memes.
Spaghetti has changed. The entry level of anime has become the entry of faggots.
All in the name of averting catastrophe from piracy streaming of mass destruction.
And who controls the community, controls the market.
Spaghetti has changed.
When the community is under control ,Italy becomes routine...

The Breaker? That was hilarious. They put in several pages saying nothing but FUCK MANGAFOX and mangafox hosted it all, like usual.

I haven't really seen Italian's, in the context of the internet-using portion, talked about until this thread.

Russians, Germans, South Koreans, Japanese, French, South Americans, etc all at least get brought up semi-frequently and have a few dozen stereotypes associated with their internet dwellers.

Not sure if most Italians just don't use the internet or if they don't know English at all, even broken English, so I don't hear about them.

I seriously know more about Romanian's (in the context of internet/anime), which is weird considering Italy is supposed to be huge on anime.

vvvvid è il cancro della fanbase anime italiana, ci stiamo riempendo ancora più di normalfags e il nostro mercato ne risente

Well I have to agree with him that pissanime is shit though. At least download.

I see you still havent learnt your lesson, miki musone
t. Pellegrini

>I seriously know more about Romanian's
What, that they're gypsies?

>Fansub even started hardsubbing insults towards these websites
Fansubbers confirmed for being just as petty as scanlators.

>Who gave them the rights to make the subs and put them out there in the first place?

They say "we'll delete the releases if the anime gets licensed", and they actually do that, even most reupload sites do that actually.

>they're doing what any 15 year old could do by themselves
Half of the community is indeed formed by 15 year-olds, both in fansubs and reupload sites.

kek. Peccato che noi agiamo per i fatti nostri. E dynit, vvvvid, yamato per i loro. Nessuno ci chiede cosa fare. I post come questi son patetici. E più patetico è la combriccola di user italiani che per fare i fighi scrive in inglese su Sup Forums.
Ovviamente se qualcuno degli inglesi vi fa osservazioni lo fanno rapportato alla loro situazione... completamente diversa dalla nostra.

Fatevi il vostro stupido circlejerking e amen.

Italy is huge on anime, in fact it's such a normalfag thing to watch anime here that most people don't feel the need to go talk on an anonymous imageboard about it

>I do however respect the genuine fansubbers who know Japanese.
>genuine
>fansubbers

いいぞ!
がんばってな~

>いいぞ!
>がんばってな~
return on futaba you fucking nippos

>he doesn't know about otakumole

>Cercando una regolarità nella pubblicazione si pone però il problema audio-video, che dall'inizio della nostra "carriera" ci affligge particolarmente: Youtube non è affatto una fonte di guadagno utile al momento, e pur lavorando saltuariamente per VVVVID non riusciamo a raggiungere la somma necessaria al miglioramento delle nostre attrezzature.
Quanto ti hanno dato per succhiare quei cazzi falcus?

What's an "Italian"?

45 euro al mese

rosica pure.

la cosa interessante è che non pagano al mese. Quindi inutile che scrivete a caso e facendo finta di essere me

This is gold. I think that now I can go to Heaven. We really have born to make history.

This. It was the same back then (15 years ago or something) when I still watched German and Italian subs. Not only were they slow as fuck but they only took and translated the English ones like faggots.

Cazzo quanto è stato esilarante vederti fare lo sperg nel livestream della conferenza Trigger all'AX quando non ti hanno dato PSG.

>più patetico è la combriccola di user italiani che per fare i fighi scrive in inglese su Sup Forums.

nessuno si fa figo qua, nessuno si mette la bandiera italiana addosso e nessuno usa tripcode (tranne tu ;) )
e comunque ovviamente voi di AMI agite separatamente da vvvvvid, yamato, ecc.. ma siete sempre lì a sostenerli, a ribadire quanto è necessario sostenere il mercato italiano blah blah blah, nessuno con un minimo di cervello vuole attirare gli occhi del grande pubblico su un interesse che, in Italia, è relativamente di nicchia. Normalfag e moralfag è meglio che stiano lontani, prima che inzozzino gli interessi di gente che ci tiene davvero.

Ma noi siamo te Simona

Italian fansubbers don't even know italian.

Shut up

They are Somalian

Abbastanza per pagarti le ripetizioni di dizione italiana allora

Musone non sei più mio amico

Non vi danno qualche euro settimanale per le vostre crociate in loro supporto? Magari andando contro la Yamato di tanto in tanto, per succhiare al meglio il pene del padrone

dio si. Io volevo PSG !!!!!

Oddio. Pensi che noi non ci teniamo? Se vuoi anche la nicchia in italia è normale puntare al grande pubblico. Purtroppo siamo una community piccola rispetto alla mondiale, ed i costi mica cambiano eh! sostenere editori italiani dovrebbe essere una mossa intelligente per portare da noi cose belle, come shin godzilla che al momento è al cinema!

I wondered about this a bunch of times too. I always wondered if it's a language problem too or if there aren't many of them who actually use computers. They don't even appear on the IP peer lists of torrent programs, I see more downloaders from Arabia or Poland there than Italy, I am not even sure if I've ever seen the Italian flag in the first place.

Commento così senza senso mai visto. Abbiamo fatto manco una settimana fa un video conlab Koch media-Yamato video.

I want to fuck that fujoshi with the sexy sardinian voice

>the group of italian anons that write on Sup Forums in english to look cool
>writing in english on an english language website to look cool
>namefag
record yourself and listen back, see if you can manage to not cringe at yourself

Da quando vvvvvid sta colando a picco non hanno più i soldi per finanziare la loro JIDF personale

Comunque e' giusto sostenere le proprie idee, forse se sono sbagliate no.

L'unica cosa che devi sostenere è quella tua immonda panza da birra per non rovinare l'asfalto dove cammini, falcus

Da quando starebbe colamdo a picco?

Most Italians are too lazy to properly learn English and thus their internet presence is limited. Schools don't help with that, but in today's society where anything English is easily accessible and readily available, it really is more out of sheer negligence and laziness than legit learning difficulties.

t. pasta with anecdotal evidence from many of his freinds

>sostenere editori italiani dovrebbe essere una mossa intelligente per portare da noi cose belle

ma chissenefrega di portare cose "belle" da noi e farle assumere notorietà, lasciamo il mercato ai giapponesi (che comunque ne detengono il 99%). Tanto chi si interessa veramente trova sempre un modo per guardare ciò che vuole...se proprio si è interessati a finanziare il mercato allora sarebbe meglio comprare i prodotti originali importati

Avoir seulment le surnom est differént d'avoir un tripcode, mon nouveau ami.

Hai ragione

I just imagine Gendo with the General from Uomini Contro.

JIDF means Japanese Intelligence Defense force?

Non sono falcus.

ITALIA PORCODDIO SIAMO I MIGLIORI. FUORI DAI COJONI A BUZZURRI.

Non tutti hanno possibilità di conoscere il giapponese e, purtroppo, anche l'inglese. E poi capisco che vuoi essere uno sfigato che sta da solo sempre. Ma a me piace avere persone con cui parlare delle cose che mi piacciono. Non vedo perché restringere ancora di più un campo di nicchia .

the meaning is still the same, he bitches about italians wanting to show off here and he's the first one who uses a name

Qualcuno può spiegarmi in breve la situazione generale degli anime in Italia? Compro regolarmente manga e vedo che esce sempre un sacco di roba, ma in quanto ad anime non sono informato perché scarico direttamente da nyaa in inglese.

t. user che un tempo guardava sempre gli anime doppiati in tv e a cui adesso sembra non ne trasmettano più

Pensa che c'è gente che a malapena sa l'italiano e fa pure video su youtube

Non è così difficile comprendere l'inglese, dopo un po' di pratica. Poi magari non saprai scriverlo e parlarlo bene, non ci farai grandissime conversazioni, ma è abbastanza semplice comprenderlo e utilizzarlo in modo basilare.

In parte d'accordo.

Da quando hanno imbarcato l'adinolfi della community anime e manga ita.

T'a plein raison, et il faut aussi acheter les BDs japonais.

Effettivamente dimenticavo che loro registrano video su youtube dove parlano in siciliano. Forse, non ne sono sicuro, che il siciliano si capisce meglio.

Yeah like falcus, the one who insulted my waifu Rem

Mods are asleep apparently.

almost nothing, because dynit is too afraid to bring pretty much anything and yamato is almost dead

So enjoy your 079 Gundam box and nothing else

Estamos en la embajad/a/ de Sup Forums ahora?

You mean accent right?

>Non tutti hanno possibilità di conoscere il giapponese e, purtroppo, anche l'inglese.
male, evidentemente non sono molto interessati, e poi...once upon a time there were fansub

>E poi capisco che vuoi essere uno sfigato che sta da solo sempre.
??? proprio il contrario di ciò, voglio parlare con gente che è davvero interessata, avere una discussione autentica, non sentirmi dire "hai visto tokyo ghoul" 10 volte al giorno

Verissimo

>anche l'inglese
Palle. Uno che si ostina a non imparare l'inglese o vive sotto una roccia senza internet né libri o è un coglione.

Chi?

Non lo sai che i fansub rovinano l'industria anime italiana? Quella cui domanda è stata creata proprio dal fansub stesso? Come fai a supportare qualcosa del genere? Dammi i soldi.

Il mercato anime al momento è in crescita. Gli editor dopo anni di stallo hanno ripreso a vivere con gli streaming legali. Ora si investe parecchio su serie anche belle in DVD e BD. Compra se ti piace o usuffruisci di tante piattaforme che hanno ripreso a doppiare anime (ultimamente the dragon dentist stanno doppiando).

Pensa. E tu non vorresti che venissero portate cose in Italia!

In realtà ti do ragione su questo. Io personalmente compro tantissima roba inglese. Però non è per tutti così.

>ritardato spastico
>triggerfag
>Fan di PSG

Dio cristo voglio questo cancro fuori dal mio Paese prima di subito.