Friendly reminder that rei is best girl

Friendly reminder that rei is best girl

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aPyQ6dHsG3I
youtube.com/watch?v=OKqGw1ODD-E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

never watch eva and will never do

This entire thread already makes me sick.

>personality-less doll is best girl
Wow

Well yeah, not like it's much of a contest OP.

Tripfag get out.

Anta baka?

Jobbers gonna job.

If Rei had more moments smiling I would like her more, but as is she is pretty boring. I like the Angelic day's Rei shown in the last episode more, but still prefer Asuka.

However, I would like to carry and take care of injured Rei since she is cute and needs to be protected

you are stupid nigger

no ( you )

Rei is LOVE

死ね

Friendly reminder who the real best girl truly is. And that this fighting between two shitty waifus is a waste of human effort.

>Friendly reminder who the real best girl truly is. And that this fighting between two shitty waifus is a waste of human effort.
Here, I corrected this for you.

>ugly white skin
>ugly red eyes
>ugly blue hair
>ugly pointy chin
>best girl
lol

Take your red headed whore to where she belongs, the shitter.

>calling Asuka a whore
>Misato literally fucks tons of dudes and is called a whore by a character in the show

really makes me think

She's got the experience, nothing wrong with having some past shit. And I'm sorry, by whore I meant that Asuka is mentally degraded.

you fool

You fucking moron - if you had actually watched the ORIGINAL Evangelion instead of the rebuilds you would know that that's a picture of Kaworu.

>shifting goalposts already
If you think misato is any better mentally then you are mistaken

>mute for like 2 year
>serious daddy issues
>wants to fuck her dad yet destroys the only meaningful relationship she had because he reminds her of her dad
>is an alcoholic slob
>tries to fuck a 14 year old at the age of 29
>fucks dudes in order to feel needed

People shit on Asuka for having problems and being an asshole, but really all the other eva girls are just as fucked but just hide them better

Not to say I don't like Misato as a character, but I wouldn't want to have a serious relationship when Asuka and Rei are also an option.

this one's pretty good besides the dyke stuff

Asuka looks like a man, it's easy to get the two confused.

asuka is best girl, I hope the soul of moot bans you from the afterlife

Looks like trash though

Whatever you say bub.

Did this bitch get hit with a frying pan, or what? He looks like he has down syndrome.

Ask Rei, she is an expert on mental disabilities since she suffers with autism.

I'd take autism over tranny SJWism any day, tumblr.

In every screencap Asuka looks like an ugly man with implants, no joke.
Are Asukafags closet homos or something?

E X T R A T H I C C

>not noticing the irony in Asuka being the marionette desperate to be accepted by NERV all along

I've got a problem.

I live in total fantasy. I never leave my apartment except for essentials. I stay here and torrent anime. While I'm waiting for new episodes to torrent, my life is dead. I have nothing to do and nothing to live for. At all.

I just finished watching NGE, and now I'm genuinely concerned that I have blurred fantasy and reality. All day today, even at work, I daydreamed about Rei. I wanted to be there for her. What happened to her was the most unfair thing. The scene with Armisael made me cry harder than anything ever has. She needed someone, not someone like Shinji who fucks everything up and whines.

I can't stop thinking about her. When I think about being there for her, holding her, telling her that it's not her fault, telling her that everything will be okay, not holding her for any gains for myself… I feel so strange. My chest burns. I know I must be sick but… could these feelings to want to comfort and bring her happiness be love? Am I in love with a fictional character?

maybe to you stupid faggot

>Reitrash
>Best girl

Can't we all just love their own best girl, do you really think they would approve of the endless fighting

I just want to give Asuka hugs.

>implying fagsuka is even worth considering

user your shit taste is showing.

Hitler would hate a mixed breed mutt SJW like Asuka.

Could pretty safely say the same for you desu

youtube.com/watch?v=aPyQ6dHsG3I
>not wanting Asuka visit you every morning to wake you up while she tries to pretend that she isn't miring your morning wood and then walking to school with her

>Like Asuka
>Shit taste
you can't make that shit up fempai.

> blatantly Sup Forums posting as if that makes you anything but retarded

Best eva boy

This user clearly doesn't know what a female
looks like.

It's okay to be gay, no need to pretend you like girls

20 motherfucking years!

>even at work
???

>favoring a soulless object
are there people that do this that aren't mentally ill?
says a lot about you, user

its a pasta

that doesn't answer my question

She is so purrrfect~

it's typical reifag behavior. best to ignore,user.

It's because Reifags are so unlikable that if Rei had emotions or character, she would hate them.

Imitation < Original

>0.5sec of screentime
>I'M IN LOVE

>t-the toilet is best girl guys I s-swear
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>A-a-asuka looks liek a maaaaaan!
Sad cuck, you fail at making Asuka look bad compared to your shitty toilet waifu

Maybe reddit is more your place

Toiletfags are THIS mad!

Asuka puts toilet bitch in her place

Asuka is the soulless object, tranny lover.

Even his mother couldn't take it anymore and hung himself.

There's only two genders, Mansuka.
>>>/tumblr/

Rei is the soulless object, toilet lover
She's literally a toilet
Also nice reddit spacing

Being sexually attracted to toilets is degenerate

Calm down, tumblr. Self mutilating yourself does not make you a girl.

>Marry Asuka
>keep Rei as a toy that me and Asuka can play with
best post in the thread there.

Rei is literally just a vessel to contain Lilith's soul though, they have the ability to salvage souls and plop them into new bodies.

Mods please delete this thread

Asuka is literally a SJW from tumblr that pretends it's a girl

youtube.com/watch?v=OKqGw1ODD-E

How much of a butthurt toiletfag do you have to be to actually do this? lol

Rei is a toilet that eats itself

Asuka is the one thing Moot had right

Rei is better.Whe has a personality and is kind she is willing to sacrifice herself for the good of others
Asuka still a kid and she likes older men. huge ego and doesn't care about anyone else
Misato probably has a STD ridden cunt.

sorry to interrupt but desu kowaru was best girl

I just finished the 1995 anime, what other evangelion material is there? I read about an alternate ending in wikipedia or something and some movies, are they worth it?

Also kind of surprised that I've been seeing this Rei vs Asuka debate pop up everywhere but there was surprisingly little material to work with in the anime, especially for Rei. Their characters were mostly explored at the final episodes, wish there were more episodes featuring them longer, especially since they abandoned the coherent part of their plot line in the finale, rendering a lot of the backstory episodes useless.

EoE, rebuild movies and other manga shit.

>Also kind of surprised that I've been seeing this Rei vs Asuka debate pop up everywhere
>underestimating the ability of people being autistic

End of Evangelion is really necessary watching. It's what the master originally intended on making with the show ending but they ran out of funds to do so.

someone has the reversed OP picture with Rei frowning ?

30 seconds in MS paint

>if there was a god I wouldn't give a flying fuck because i love rei
She kinda became a god tho

you mean 30 years ?
thanks anyway, user

reminder that there is no real point to discuss who the best girl is, as asuka won anyway, which I do not like either but at least accept it

*1,141553 years
I had nothing better to do anyways, so no need to thank me

What did she win? Getting choked to death by a homo?

You mean the same girl who was replaced with Shikanami in Rebuild? Nah.

Pretty sure Misato is best

by being the only one left to physically exist at the end of the movie besides shinji
h o e
>wtf they changed things in movies that are supposed to be different than the original series

>the only one left to physically exist
That's until more people come back from LCL.

I don't think having to live in a devastated post-apocalyptic world along with traumatized people is a "victory" though. That thing of "this or that girl wins" is kind of pathetic.