Kado: The Right Answer was

>Yaha-kui zaShunina only needed one human to make it to the anisotropic to fulfill his goal
>Shinawa ascended to the anisotropic on her own

zaShunina actually won.

won what

>cucked by magical girl saraka-chan
>o my anisotropic child
>actually won

>on her own
Looks like Tsukai won.

His goal was to have at least one human make it to the anisotropic, and one did. It wasn't in the way he intended, but the result was the same.

STOP

MAKING

THREADS

ABOUT

THIS

GARBAGE

>stop talking about things I don't like

So Shindou and Saraka made a calculated move to fall in love and make a child? And then raise it for an arbitrary number of 16 years away from then, all in the hopes that it would become a godlike being with perfect control and manipulation of the anisotropic, even though they had no way of knowing that, nor would they have a reason to wait 16 years instead of, say, 50?

Don't worry, guys, zaShunina got married right after the anime.

I thought seiyuus tried to hide these things, like Ishida did. Good for them I guess.

Looks like another fig is in the making.

>can't inspect the thigh gap from here
Shit photo.

I doubt there's one, I think pic related was used as reference for the pose

>even the seiyuu fell for the propaganda in this anime
Heterosexuality truly was the right answer

Who's even gonna buy it?

Will Terashima bully his wife just to see the beautiful moment when a person breaks?

This.

Kano pretty much fucked over everyone who the fuck will even buy it?

Money gone to figures doesn't see a penny in the hands of the licensee. It all goes to the manufacturer. If you like a character, you can buy the fig with a clear conscience.

I totally would if I had money to waste.
On one hand sure I'm mad at Nozaki but on the other hand he still created best boy of spring 2017 for me. Moreover Toei did nothing wrong. The cinematography and the animation are both beautiful.

>On one hand sure I'm mad at Nozaki but on the other hand he still created best boy of spring 2017
This is exactly how I feel.
Kado had a terrible ending, but a great main character with very interesting character development. He just got shafted horribly.

I'm not counting Shindo as the main character, because ultimately, the story isn't about him. He is the protagonist, but not the main character.

>He is the protagonist, but not the main character.
Those are backwards. The protagonist is the one who moves the plot forward, while the main character is the viewpoint character. Shindo is the main character, but zaShunina is the protagonist.
Even a villain can be a protagonist.

I haven't seen any actual spoilers yet, but it seems the Mado novel is well liked by Nozaki fans.

>The protagonist is the one who moves the plot forward
A protagonist can be passive. He can be that guy who spends his whole day in a couch and merely reacts to people forcing his door and breaking his peace. A protagonist is defined more by his being at the center of the story than by his ability to move the plot foward. Also obviously a protagonist is a main character. Though main character is a vague concept, there can be more than one and it's often hard to define where the line is between those and secondary characters.
In Kado well I think both Shindo and zaShunina can be seen as protagonists. After all up till episode 9 they were pretty much a single narrative entity since they had the same objective: advance humanity. And their antagonist was Humanity in its largest sense (the UN, the public opinion, the government, Tsukai, etc).
From episode 9 on though, while it's clear there is a single protagonist and a single antagonist, who's who depends entirely on who you side with.

>Nozaki fans
Meh, I don't trust these people.

The sight of his inner thigh gives my dick infinite energy.

Please provide details as they come.

For me it's the outline of his butt.

If zaShunina isn't dead, do you think he'd ever return to Earth in the future? He got his one human, so I imagine that if he ever came back, it wouldn't be to attempt uplift again.
Or do you think Yukika would fuck him up for even considering playing tourist just because she can?

>zaShunina's body is essentially a mannequin, so he doesn't have a penis
You think the 3D modelers didn't get the memo?

I'd like to think she isn't as much as an asshole as her birthparents.

Shinawa is now in Novo, probably making new golden cocoons left and right. zaShunina really did bring happiness to the anisotropic.

>16 years raising Yukika
>Nobody, not even Yukika herself, appreciates you

Is Hanamori the most suffering character in this show?

Oh come on, she's been locked up for most of her life. She can afford to fuck off somewhere without telling Hanamori. That doesn't mean she doesn't like him.