Musashi is a big girl

Musashi is a big girl.

Bad art

You guys hate anyone who actually draws a nose. Give it up already.

I like good art, what you posted is bad.

I wouldn't say so. Its in the top 10% id say.

Would you mu her sashi?

The best

Kaga-san is very delicate

You have shit taste in art if you seriously believe that.

I will never understand people who complain about best hotel's design.

for you

I agree.

Not sure glasses are a requirement though. She looks quite fetching in some arts without them.

Ain't she Purdy?

Absolutely.

I wonder if her skin is soft or firm?

>that one doujin where she gives a shota sex ed.

Do you think they are actually friends?

this user is correct

It would depend on Nagato's relationship with Yamato, which I don't think has ever been explored.

All of the shipgirls are friends.

Ain't she Purdy?

I would think there would be jealosy envy issues along with pigheaded stubbornness as well.

More like putrid.

Now now, we shouldn't be too hard on fans. They spend money and support the franchise like we do.

The Yamato class did replace the Nagato class as the top dog of the IJN though.

Fuck off.

How rude. I guess you don't like the popularity of the franchise and don't want to support it. Kindly leave and hide the the thread if it disturbs you so much. ;)

What, is it yours? Then fuck off back to Loomis.

It's not completely horrible, but it's not good by any means and it tries to hide deficiencies with pretty colors. It does it well enough to fool normies, but not well enough to fool any semi-decent artist or even more observant non-artists.

So is she asian, white or a shitskin? How old would you say?

>normies

Asian with a tan.
Musashi (the real ship) had her hull darkened for night.

Stop being a fan of and liking stuff I like reeee. Only official art is acceptable. reee

I prefer to imagine her a busty blonde tanned white girl.

If she was Asian her hair would be black, eyes different color , smaller etc.

Though I think 95% of all anime characters look white so eh. ..

t. OP.

The Korean singer?

learn to draw please

I'd love to show musashi a good time in bed but I would physically disappoint her. I would need to use the big guns and toys. I wouldn't mind trying.

>I'd love to show musashi a good time in bed but I would physically disappoint her.
There isn't a man alive that wouldn't disappoint Musashi, and that's one of the things I like about her.

Does anybody remember when Kantai Collection threads were still a regular thing on Sup Forums and we watched that livestream about the first dive to Musashi's wreck?

It wasn't mine. Besides, this is a cesspool called Sup Forums. Leave the good stuff for Reddit, Tumblr and 7chan.

Sometimes its good to discover lesser known art of characters you like.

I only watch anime until after bluray rips are released and subbed so no.

4channers don't make much of anything except mspaint sketches.. The best content is on places like pixiv, Tumblr, devart

One thing that sucks about raping very young children like preteen is they then go around covering themselves up even more and become ashamed of their body when in fact, it should be the exact opposite. Was musashi sexually active when she was a kid?

Same thing as the hotel but less secondary armaments, which are actually more useful than the main guns.

There was no Musashi kid. you think they build ship by making a small boat first then start adding more layers until it's big?

But Musashi is just a girl who inherited the spirit of a warship.

How tall is the girl? I'm 6 ft 3 and not sure if I could be with one that is actually taller than me.

I think I'm safe.

35 ft 8 not counting the super structure.
Sorry but ur a manlet, m8.

Wait, you believe the actual girls along with the other plants, surroundings, heck the whole world is huge?

Musashi is probably 6 1 or 2.

The only thing we can use to get the heights for these girls, is the anime, which shows Yamato towering over everyone else. Musashi being her "sister" probably is the same height.
The only ship that should be taller is Iowa, since official art, showed her being a inch or so taller than Yamato.

Not sure about that one. Kitakami hates DDs for instance.

So a womanlet

6 1 or 2 is quite tall for a gook.

Still haven't LSC'd her, got a hotel instead... ;_;

Saratoga is also very tall; in fact, post-refit, she was longer than the Iowas.

I love Tenryuu

Iowa should be displayed as a super intelligent tits on a stick character. Seeings how she had all the latest tech, small displacement comparatively and long.

She hangs around the battleships too much.

She is not one.

Dumb chuunis don't deserve love.

>Seeings how she had all the latest tech, small displacement comparatively and long.
Which part of this means tits?
Actually she could have had small tits because she was fastets battleship and tits are a nuisance for speed.

Brother

Because she is Caucasian and she had big guns as well. Not as big as the yamatos, but they should be still be very large, just not as large as pudgy tits.

You don't deserve love

True, but doesn't invalidate what I said. Tenryuu doesn't deserve love.

The concept of deserving is just a spook. If someone is loved, that's enough.

tenryuu is not fat

Who said anything about Fatryuu being fat?

I've made and fapped to other private Tenryu videos but I prefer Musashi.

Source, please.

Me. I just made the screenshot from an ecchi MMD video I made a few days ago. I did basically no work because it was someone else's movement. I don't like the model. There are much better ones out there.

I see.

Still a moot point, since no one in rgeir right mind would love Tenryuu.

*their

Its fun when you have good motions and can make full videos with them.

Some may consider these a bit explicit so I will spoiler them.

Irrelevant, and now you're just moving goalposts.

>Sushi and Fusou
UNF

Seems more like damaged goods. Also her attitude is a huge turn off. You think she would get the point to stay in her place and keep her mouth shut by now.

>those models and lighting

Ill post the links to the videos in Rapidshare - /rs/

How old is the girl behind the ship?

Is it just me or do her twintails look like cat ears?

she's a big catgirl

I don't think she looks like a catgirl. But there are similarities.

I've gone as young as eight. I would be adverse to going younger for even Musashi.