This is Archery according to Nasu

This is Archery according to Nasu

>tfw no Gil route

faker mongrel pls go

Hey, as long as it works

If Riding applies to modern vehicles then Archery should apply to physical projectiles.

Archer sounds catchier than projectile-r.

He could have gone with ranger.

UR RANGER
USING KARATE IN THE OLDEST CITY IN THE WORLD

>tfw no route where shirou teaches gilgamesh the significance of friendship

But Enkidu already taught him that. And then he died.

Seibah clones aside, Gil is the most used servant in Fate Spin-offs.

Saber, Archer, Gil and Rin are too popular to not use in spinoffs

No, this is Archery according to Nasu

Enkidu didn't teach gilgamesh that you can have more than 1 friend.

Sharpshooter/Artillery?

Enkidu had nothing to do with that call. Gil made it while Enkidu was literally dying in front of him.

Cu Ckulainn used his Gay Bulge phantasm.

Indeed, hence Enkidu didn't teach him.
That's why we need shirou to teach gilgamesh.

Was that made on purpose?

>Rider spends most of the game sneaking around trying to eliminate easy targets and masters separated from their servants
>Assassin guards one location and goes one-on-one with any Servant that attacks him
>Archers don't actually practice archery
>Lancer uses a spear

Nasu a hack ten years ago, Nasu sitll a hack today.

>>Assassin guards one location and goes one-on-one with any Servant that attacks him
That was a bullshit Servant, but the true Assassin didn't try shit either

Penetrated Archer's Raw Ass

Consider the "Gate of Babylon" as his bow and all those weapons as his arrows.

Well the saber fight was not too bad.

>beaten by a random highschooler
>this dude is the strongest among the heroes guys

How does that even work?

Sword autist isn't a random highschooler.

>Bows suck so much Archers need to use swords
Makes sense to me

Conveniently this one highschooler can counter him, go figure

Nasu is a hack and can't write worth shit, go figure.

The final third of UBW is filled with asspulls of the highest degree. I still can't fathom why he just didn't put on his fucking armor.

Because Shirou was going to get married after that fight.

>got to look at a shitton of swords
>fucked the school idol
>learned how to make swords at will
It really was his day.

Gilgamesh is retarded

I just dove into Fate/Stay Night UBW with no prior experience in the series. I'm very confused. Is this normal or should I start elsewhere?

I am still fucking mad that I didn't got my Illya route.

Kill yourself faggot

Read the Visual Novel is the easy answer.
If you're absolutely opposed to reading you can power through UBW and should be okay.

Because, like in mythology, Gilgamesh is basically the embodiment of pride. In fact it was Gilgamesh's pride (and carelessness) in his fight against Shirou that was responsible for his downfall.

Isn't he even more focused than EMIYA ?
Gil's got like tons of shota/loli/genderbent versions of himself, were as archer just got darker though

Good thing Archer learned Rho Aiass to avoid taking too much damage.

>Beaten.

Shirou got two hits in. Two. And that took pretty much everything he had.

Gil got his arm cut off, and he has that gash across his chest, but that is nothing for a demigod like him. Shirou didn't beat him. Gil gave Shirou a moral victory and was about to kill him if not for the Grail pulling him back, and he would've still killed pulled Shirou with him if not for Archer.

Gill will not able to beat him 1vs1. Mark my words. Both Gil and Enkidu has "connected" NP in stat list

>Gil's got like tons of shota/loli/genderbent versions of himself
>loli

>Class: Avenger

This one time Narika fucked up. Seriously, way to ruin the fun.

ただの偽物じゃん

NEVER EVER ARCHERFAGS

Can't wait for Cyrus the Great to be an Archer and have his NP be the Gate of All Nations.

Illya got her own series and waifus

Dumb F/Z poster.

Only a real crappy Archer needs to use bows.

The Class isn't called Bower, you know?

Wrong king. Study kid, study.

Can't wait for more Persian servants where Rostam is genderbent into being a tanned Saber Face and Esfandiyar is her Lancelot equivalent thanks to Takeuchi.

If anything before they left Ceder Forest he was very clear on the dangers of new friends

Fate, UBW, then HF right?

I'm going in senpaitachi. I literally only know the names Saber, Archer, Rider, Gilgamesh, and that people die when they are killed.

I know nothing else.

>playing the retcon versions

>"There must be more to life than this"

Yes that's the correct order.
Enjoy the ride and get the fuck out of every Fate thread right now.
Fate is mainly world building for the other routes and has the most basic story of the three, so don't worry it gets better.

>UBW third act
>full of asspulls

Speed reader confirmed.

Hollow Ataraxia after all three.

Literally Extra CCC

Fate/Zero into HF (movie 1 airing this year) is what you want

UBW is literally just an art project about who Archer is and why Shirou has autism

>No Lancer route

Hack writing

>David beat Goliath? Bullshit

>no Shinji route

David had God's help though

And Shirou had the Jew's help

Found a strangely fitting image in an MS paint thread

Being the most powerful man in the world doesn't prevent you from being killed due to arrogance, assassinated, ganked, nuked, ruined, deleted, etc...

Why would you tell someone to watch Zero before FSN
It defeats the whole point of a prequel, the ending to Zero will make no sense

>fatetards

Shirou's magecraft is literally just summoning stuff from his inner world.

the presence of Archer basically allows Shirou to basically unconsciously absorb and accelerate his 'knowledge'. Thus, jump starting the capability of manifesting his inner world upon reality.

In the reality marble UBW, it allows you to basically instantly summon/project a shit ton of NPs at once. This is much much faster than GOB's np spam.

Gilgamesh have to manually pull out the weapons to wield, while Shirou basically have no down time. And Gilgamesh have to defend against stray UBW sword spam because UBW's higher rate of NP generation.

Shirou could download some aspects of the wielder's skill from the NP, but that still barely enough to keep Gilgamesh locked down (despite Gilgamesh lack of weapon specialty). He even stated that he lets down the pressure for a moment, it would be enough for Gilgamesh to regain his composure and cleave him.

All of this was possible thanks to Gilgamesh's arrogance only beaten by Invoker.

This is an English knight, privateer, and slave trader that circumnavigated the globe and fought the Spanish armada.

I thought it was Queen Elizabeth

>watch F/Z

The main problem with the F/Z adaptation is that it have trouble characterizing some important characters due to their introverted nature.
The LN generally does the bulk of the characterization through its third person narration. This was apparent for Kiritsugu and Kotomine. It was also kind of the case for Tokiomi, since it also go into about why he made the decision for his daughters.

Fate threads are always such a delight.

Ya stop by for the loli spinoffs and zr slut lewds and there's always like a handful o mothefuckas having dead serious discussions about powerlevels.

>Rider
The only name you need to know.
Best Servant, best girl.

what's worst, prismafags or zerofags?

F/Z (preferably the novels in Japanese) -> HF (manga or movies). The route's okay, but it's worse in English and kind of a slog in general. Alternatively, just play Fate/Extra and CCC and then watch Last Encore, or watch/read Prisma Illya if you're a pedo.

Memes aside, the only capacity in which I can on a christian imageboard appropriately describe the things I would do to Tohsaka's anus are "crimes against nature".

G..G...Grand Archer will deliver

Please don't bother with Fate

I'll add that looking at Zero as the introduction, it takes all the secrets of what's going on and just lays them bare for the reader. Ex: The LN namedrops Heaven's Feel countless times in the first few chapters, what each of the Three Families are really after, The buildup and twist behind Saber's identity is now just "btw King Arthur was a grill, deal with it #spacekatgal", and even for the Zero original stuff all the masters AND servants' identity are known as soon as they appear (except one). This is all fine if you know all that going in. If you didn't you'll be spoiled and confused/overwhelmed by the flood of information.

Fate Zero followed by Heaven's Feel is the best story that Fate franchise can offer. Everything else is way inferior.

Kill yourself autist

>Fate/Zero
Stopped reading there

Does Archer(EMIYA) bow even have a fancy name?

No I think it's just a bow
What makes it special is the swords he uses as arrows

What would have happened if Shirou was rescued by Kotomine instead? How does that change the 5th war?

Āchā no Yumi literally Archer's Bow

>"Rescued" by kotomine

He would be a lump of meat who produces magical energy for Gilgamesh, just like every other orphan Kotomine "rescued"

He wouldn't even be a sword autist without Avalon, so he wouldn't be very interesting

Why do you (and so many others) think that that's going to be Heracles? Grand Caster is the best magic-user in existence. Grand Assassin is the greatest assassin ever. Heracles is never reputed to be "the best bowman in the world" or anything of the sort, so why would he get Grand Archer?

meme

I know. I just find it bizarre that it ever started. It's not like "16 year-old boy beats ancient demigod" or Cu always getting fucked over - things with obvious memetic potential; it seems to stem from nothing more than somebody (presumably Nasu?) saying that Archer is Herc's best class.

Stop baiting, nobody likes Fate

Its already confirmed to be Hercules