Everyone and the 'nice guy' male

Haha
I've waited for this

>Yuri
>Its Yaoitrash
What the fuck, nips?

>liking trap
>not liking yuri
This is proof of being a homosexual nobody.

Im fucking ready for this trainwreck

First it's yuri NTR where both girls make out against their boyfriends backs.
Then it turns into main girl getting cucked by a jerk guy and her yuri crush because being a yuri girl and a lesbian is bad for your society.
Then the good guy tries again to pick up the pieces of the main girl seeing the recent chapter.
But for sure the girls will cuck the good guy again with each other.
Rinse and repeat.
We have 2 guys and 2 girls in this where one girl fucks the jerk guy as a convenient cover to not go fully the yuri route and other girl baits good boy while discovering she has romantic feelings for other girl.
Of course it will end with two girls getting together but in the meantime expect drama and misunderstanding, and even abuse and blackmail, till that happens.
The only thing which manga misses for further drama is Yuma having se with Takeda and disliking it, Yuma raped by Fujiwara, Hotaru seducing Takeda and Takeda fuck with Fujiwara.

>Takeda fuck with Fujiwara.

This better happen

Subs when?

I don't understand why they decided to animate this.

>Hotaru seducing Takeda and Takeda fuck with Fujiwara

Tha would be hilarious.

because yurishitters are needing their drugs

There are other better yuri manga.

>the /u/ show that even /u/ hates

lel, no.

Who hates it are the purityfags, they are cancer anyway.

>there's no yuri anime but one or two a decade
>gentlemen with taste will obviously looking forward to one, especially it's not shoujo/josei either
>fujos, shounenkids and fags jump on it with rabid mouth
How surprising.

>There are other better yuri manga.

I know Pony Canyon is drumming up interest for animating more Kase-san

And keep an eye out on Bloom into You since that's supposedly really popular on Dengeki Daioh

It's a direct lashback to idiots who still believes in doujin logic, scornful scowl to purityfags, and of course the act of imortalization for the /fit/user who died for cucks

What an awful mess.
I'm glad it won't sell.

Are you joking?
This being 10min short and seeing it quality I doubt any yuri fan will buy it, if anything this is just a promo for the manga than actually something they want to have profit from.

But seeing all sales it's one of few best selling works after YuruYuri, Happy Sugar Life, Murcielago, Bloom into You and Citrus.
We had YuruYuri anime, we will have Citrus one, now it's NTR turn.

Maybe I'll live the time when Murcielago will get animated by Shaft.

It's been Yuri Hime's #3 best seller. The anime was just an ad

MASTERRACE!
this serie will owned self insert so hard that they will become rock

There are 12 yuri anime this season.

>So who's getting NTR'd?
Human decency gets NTR'd.

thats bad

>Virgins' Empire never

Is too sell the manga
is too late for that, the history want to end already

There is literally one single yuri anime in the past few years, retard.

Go to /u/ and tell me how many new threads they have

And that is relevant how?

Lets hope Citrus will get better treatment and will get full 24min episodes along with better studio to do it.

NTR panders mostly to dramafags, maybe even shoujofags seeing the good and jerk boy stereotypes in this, and such fanbase usuallys don't buy anime for some reason. Making it also yuri related cuts part of normaldramafags from it.

Citrus as silly as it sounds is more mainstream even in yuri niche genre and for many seeing how much different girls it has and no guys it could pander to waifufags where NTR really can't.

If it is not yuri, then why does /u/ discuss it :^)

Picked the fuck up.

>:^)
You are fucking retarded, and I hope you'll enjoy your vacation, shitposter.
There was factually no yuri anime in years.

Stop shitposting.

Because they consider all the yuri bait as yuri thing.

A glass half full is a glass with content nonetheless

You don't need onscreen fucking to be yuri.
You sound like the lolisrdead retard.

and there is a big reason for it because normal romance is the best like tsuki ga kirei and no /u/ show comes even close to it

Fuck off. There wasn't any yuri anime for a fuck long time.
Having a bit of yuri undertones is different, that's seinen otaku pandering 101, but that won't make a series into yuri.
People discussing things they want to won't change facts, my little "fan of fandom" fag.

Ok, user. Ok

Hey hetfag, this isn't a yuri anime. It has boys and shit. It's hetshit.

oficcial yuri just few time
yuri subtext/overrall is that what we had a lot every season

Are you retarded? I mean, clinically, "I can't differentiate between definitions and fanwanking" tier retarded?
A yuri anime is what focuses on yuri, there is explicit love relationship between two girls, and probably, romance. The last title what did that was probably Sakura Trick.

Yes they do, but this is actually under the Yuri category. No Hibikek type of "Yuri"

I agree

>me
>hetfag
I think you are the one who hates yuri though, and loves dicks. You're not very subtle about it either.

but i can still remember the mess in hibike threads because people from /u/ cant stay on their board.

This show isn't yuri.

No, this isn't yuri. It's about bi girls that are in straight relationships too.

Daily Reminder 2017 is the year of NTR.

You love hetshit so much that you promote this hetshit anime as yuri when it isn't. The only "yuri" you like it hetshit.
I bet you liked Love Lab too.

>This show isn't yuri.

Purityfag detected.

I don't care about "yuri or het" retarded fanbase wars, but at least call things what they are.
A series with yuri subtext as a way of otaku pandering is not a yuri anime.
A series which has actual yuri as a focus point is.

>the world's population is half male
>there are men around
>actual proof that lesbians don't exist

>purityfag
Nice grasping at straws and projecting there. I said nothing about purity, they can cheat all they want but they're just straight girls that play around together too. This isn't yuri.

>I bet you liked Love Lab too
No, I didn't like it because it has middle schooler fucking faggot boys.
I prefer all girls cast series too, unlike you, but don't use "yuri" as a way to say "it's a good series that I like", I use yuri for when it's actually yuri, as it has actual yuri romance, not two girls talking to each other.
Not that you, a girl hater probably, could ever understand it.

Bloom into you is too good for anime.

Fucking finally.

Everyone hyped the NTR threads and said it would be caked to the brim with shitposts

This was even better than I expected. And it's just the first episode

>they're just straight girls that play around together too

Purityfags that are retarded and denial like that user.

romance or sex
VD and Yuri Kuma come after

>I am not one of the boyfriends to be cucked
Life is unfair

>people from /u/ cant stay on their board.
If you want I'm gonna sell Mugino for free to you and Sup Forums so he would leave /u/ board alone.

Yeah, they did. Still yuri anime is very rare in itself, and while NTR is certainly has very vulgar relationships compared to the ideal yuri, it still is yuri, unlike cute girl SoLs.

Wait, this is a 15 min anime? Why is the filesize so low?

Only one of the boyfriends gets cucked though. The other one is a complete sociopath that the psychotic girl chose as a fake boyfriend because all he wants from her is sex when he feels like it (or he slaps her shit) because she doesn't want an actual boyfriend.

You are retarded. Real yuri don't mean girls must fuck on screen.

Because it is only 10 minutes.

That's why it's published in yurihime right?

Holy fuck you retards are beyond help.

No fucking retard, it's just shit.

The MC are unlikeable while the boyfriend are likeable.

oh wow even the show about the aho girl is getting more screentime

No, but it does mean they have to develop some romantic feelings for each other, and give it some focus, not just subtext where one girl blushes at another, but it never goes anywhere beyond that. That's yuri pandering, but not a yuri series.

So this is the thinking man's anime?

But that's actually funny.

>I said nothing about purity, they can cheat all they want but they're just straight girls that play around together too. This isn't yuri.
It's other way around, they are gay girls who play around as straight girls for social pressure reasoning.
Hotaru is basically that, she loves her female best friend so she goes around fucking guys and then pairs up in a deal with the jerk guy to make her yuri crush have a nice relation with his friend and have a beard herself.
That's all.

Yuma too will date Takeda now 2nd time and maybe even have sex with him while loving another girl and will dislike it, just cause fujiwara released a picture of her and Hotaru making out in public.

In many yuri works yuri or even lesbian girls date/kiss/have sex with guys for the infamous practice stage to discover they are gay.
Sadly in yaoi works no guy would ever need to fuck girls to see if he is gay in comparison.
Sometimes as a yuri fan I get envious of yaoi fans.

Raws fucking where?

Go back to your FUCKING THREADS, woman.

nyaa.si/view/935963

Subs soon probably.

Post /u/ mangu you're ready to make a pact with the devil to get an anime for.
I will start.

>Sadly in yaoi works no guy would ever need to fuck girls to see if he is gay in comparison
No.9
Code Geass
Ouran

>Sadly in yaoi works no guy would ever need to fuck girls to see if he is gay in comparison.
user, never mind all the ones who had doubts, BL has tons of guys who are officially straight, it's standard a tag on BL sites where you can search the couplings..

I'm a man and I'm right, the MC are shit tier

Shinozaki, Spoiler for good ending

jesus hentai christ I completely forgot about this one.
TL is up to date?

TL is very late

Completely and utterly wrong, we weren't talking about yuri anime, we were talking about anime with yuri, and cute girl SoLs fit that category, because even if they don't fit your made up definition of yuri anime, they still have yuri, so they can have a thread on /u/, specially because some of them are gayer than Sakura Trick without using any kisses.

>Post /u/ mangu you're ready to make a pact with the devil to get an anime for.

Stray Little Devil

Murcielago

Mikarun X

Tetragramatton Labyrinth

Gurenki Creo the Crimson Crisis

Yurika no Campus Life

Virgin Empire

And I know I will never see them being made into anime, it hurts.

I agree about n°6 but
>code geass
>ouran
What? Rollo didn't fuck girls and neither did Schneizel. As for Ouran if you're talking about the dad he's bi, he did love Haruhi's mother. It's not like he suddenly realized he was gay after fucking her.

>Completely and utterly wrong, we weren't talking about yuri anime
Completely and utterly wrong, we were, in its absolute literal sense, were talking about "yuri anime", and not "anime with yuri subtext", as mentioned by my posts multiple times.
Maybe you might want to pay attention next time.

when will Sup Forums be allowed to have good ntr threads again?

Code Geass often had Suzaku and lulu shipped

As for Ouran, they are all gays until they found the right girl.

I think we're gonna need a chart for this.

does the shitty girl lose her virginity in the manga? spoil me

Itsuka Watashi wa Kimi wo Uragiru
AnoKiss
Haru Yuri
Demi-Life
Kamitsuki Gakuen