Now THIS is the swamp

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-42954050

>The US Pentagon's Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) is missing documentation for how it spent hundreds of millions of US dollars, a new audit finds.
>The firm Ernst and Young found the agency could not account for $800m (£572m), according to Politico.

If Donald Trump could get rid of this kind of shit and cutdown on wasteful spending he would win re-election easily. How the fuck do you fail to account for $800 MILLION? It's not like you took the team to lunch and had to pay in cash because the place didn't take card or something.

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-usa-audit-army/u-s-army-fudged-its-accounts-by-trillions-of-dollars-auditor-finds-idUSKCN10U1IG
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How do you think they build the UFO bunkers?

I don't know about any UFO bunkers. Probably just a bunch of corrupt and lazy contractors.

bump

secret weapons and clandestine ops, always has been this way, they have to loose track of the money

bumping

If it worked the first time they'll keep doing it, right?
I am tired of waiting and I am going to declare war on jews, kikes, zionists, shabot goy, whatever their fucking name is I don't care, all I have is a hammer and an arm that can swing at heads until the day i die

They do not, they never list the money in the first place. Only known money goes missing. Besides, DLA doesn't handle shit like that.

OP, $800M is nothing when your budget is trillions. Literally someone forgot to put an IDIQ for vehicles in the accounting system.

Definitely. I don't know anything about UFO bunkers either.

pentagon couldn't track "transactions" totaling $2.3 billion, reported first in 2000 but which made major headlines...on September 10, 2001 when Rumsfeld called it a "matter of life and death"
and that was the end of all that

make that trillions, i'm always thinking small

as long as they dont lose the money for israel its ok .

Stop looking at this

I said stop

Didnt they "lose" 6.5 trillion dollars a few years ago? Wtf is going on at the pent?

last time they were missing a few trillion dollars a plane mysteriously flew into to pentagon

nothing, nothing at all, there's no such thing as a secret space program, don't be stupid, you're too smart to believe in conspiracy theories

pfffh. only 800 million? are they even trying?

reuters.com/article/us-usa-audit-army/u-s-army-fudged-its-accounts-by-trillions-of-dollars-auditor-finds-idUSKCN10U1IG

lol this. how wasn't this the first fucking thing in this thread? fucking pathetic normies. yellowstone, wake up, and kill all these dumbfucks

yes

see

>Loses track of $800m
I am surprised they did not blame it on Muh Russia.

$800 mill has been going into Section 8 and Section 31, departments that officially don't exist with zero oversight. they are black ops.

war is coming

lol.. a billion of blown up sand niggers.

whoooopdeedooo basil

Get fucked leftist. Your party and its altar will be dismantled before the new year. You are currently leaderless, powerless, and out of cash. Enjoy the spiral.

>section 8
>black
you definitely got that part right

>people ITT defending the swamp

Do you even want to MAGA?

800m is like 4 rolls of toilet paper to the pentagon

They all wear diapers at the pentagon

>Get fucked leftist.
t. didn't read OPs post

shills, user
shills everywhere

Remember when they found the "fake" bearer bonds that they where shitting themselves could collapse the global financial system if they got into the wrong hands, and also had weird drawings on them like moon bases?

Someone probably shot one too many missiles at a dude with an AK47 wearing slippers and a dress.