Hunter x Hunter

bakadata.com/manga-spoiler/hunter-x-hunter-363-spoiler

Can I do Kalluto?

Yes

I wonder if he will specifically target Kalluto so as to piss off Illumi or Killua.

well since he plans to kill all spiders she will probably end up dead even if he doesnt plan it that far
i wonder what's behind her joining that group, didnt seem like zeno and silva liked them

>she
>her

they probably approved as a "formative experience" like they did with killua after the hunter exam

oh. i fell for togashi trapdrawing
soaping my rope

Why does Hisoka want to do so many little boys but ignores people like Bisky and Razor?
Is he not into muscles?

he is into potential, biscuit and razor are already realized

Razor wouldn't be submissive, hisoka won't like that. Bisky the same.

They don't give him the tingly feeling in the crotch area if you know what I mean.

seems like he's the kind that focus mostly on one guy at a time, since he was so close to chrollo he stalked him hard and ignored the rest, but he checks out to see who's the next prey, like he did at hunter elections

>kaito being reborn in a totally different body with a powerup is fine
>doing cpr on yourself with fair following of nen rules is an asspull
is Sup Forums retarded?

I doubt Kite got much stronger from becoming a chimera ant

No cuz that's only 3 anons opinion.

When you try to explain something too much people start to actually think about it.

It's a meme like 2 autismos are forcing

they work pretty hard
pretty much all people reborn as ants got huge powerup
the list that says the rank in power of nen user is legit or some gay bs? was ranking him as S user now

>>doing cpr on yourself with fair following of nen rules is an asspull
I love how people sidestep the issue by pretending that the cpr is the problem. I'm pretty sure you needed strong emotion to invoke nen after death, which Hisoka simply didn't display. I haven't heard a single proper response to this, it's all just damage control.

So Camilla speaks like an autist ?

pitou was just glad to be dying, yet become even more of a monster after dead

>nothing happens
Hiatus still going strong I see

hey, he introduced a lot of people that dont know nen, it's just fair to use 5-6 chapters to explain it again from the basics

She's the king's sister she's a queen ant user she's obviously super op now

Then two chapters of action before leaving again......;_;

>I'm pretty sure you needed strong emotion to invoke nen after death
You're wrong. We've heard nothing about this, only that emotions can sometimes make nen after death stronger.

Yes, you should know this by now

>with fair following of nen rules is an asspull
here's the problem, he doesn't have the type of ability that would make it more plausible like killua's electricity

but real life cpr can work without electricity too
can agree that on killua it could be way more logic, since his ability relies a lot on imposing schemes to his eletricity, while hisoka did it as a last second try

Can we agree that this is the worst fight in the manga

I guess the problem is that his rubber nen is an innerently reactive force that has to be stretched from other means instead of applying force by itself

>Bateman will never be able to see his rape horse
sad.

Never post again.

electricity doesn't start your heart if it's stopped, it just corrects an irregular heartbeat. I fucking hate whenever they have someone come back to life because of muh electrity.

Did you know it has the properties of both rubber and gum?

>more kura shit
yawn

Those chapters were an absolute waste of time, so yes. It's the worst fight. We could've spent those chapters on the shitty boat, but instead, we get a fight that came out of thin air and then only 2 or 3 boat chapters.

You know it will happen. I like this sub arc of the princes and all but come on, something with the Princes should happen. Who will be the first to go before another hiatus.

Sale Sale, Zhang Lei or Tsubeppa

shit taste desu

The fight was like 7 chapters or so, absolutely a waste of time and it took the whole "allow me to explain" bullshit to a whole new level

>kaito being reborn in a totally different body with a powerup is fine
O MY CRAZY SLOTS is a thing too user. How did Kite transfer his soul when the queen never ate his body?

in his case it's just anons being jelly, they all want to be reborn a ginger loli cutie

>when the queen never ate his body?
I don't remember this

Why do you faggots read spoilers? The series would be a lot better for a lot if you if you woke up Thursday and got something fresh and unexpected.

The kortopi and the another Spider member dead was the best

no you retard
Basically Shocking somebody in aystole is the WORST thing you can do. CPR artificially gets blood moving from the heart by chest pumps. In Hisoka's case, he has his o my rubber nen repeatedly contract and relax by using the properties of both rubber and gum. The only doubt I have is how he could sustain no brain damage or tissue death after a considerable amount of time after the explosion, however this is the same manga where some guy can hold his breath for hours so I'll let that slide.

what did baruto mean by this

Pitou!

where's that first killua pic from?

>reading spoiler text for a chapter coming tomorrow for a series that barely get new chapters from a hiatus faggot

When they were being tested to see if they were worthy of entering greed island

Shitou

That kishimoto finished his main story, and it now bankrolling his aftermath.

Yeah I thought too, now that I think about it though it should be right before the "test" with the jumper jobber

Your mom

Don't say that.

I know what a defibrillator does and that it's not used for CPR, but have you ever seen a heart translplant or any other open heart surgery?
if the heart doesn't restart on its own at the endo of the operation, two electric pads are used for a mild shock directly on the heart

Still rubber and gum are inherently reactive

Some people enjoy early spoilers as part of the manga-reading experience. Nobody's forcing you to do so as well, nor is there any reason to stick your head into a spoiler thread and act mad about it.

Does Kurapika know that Hisoka actually isn't a spider?
If not, he will probably die form attacking Hisoka with jail chain. But Kurapika will use "OH MY NEN KEEP ME ALIVE UNTIL ALL SPIDERS ARE DEAD".

I wonder if there ever has been someone who's not a Redditor who like Chrollo

Why would Kurapika attack Hiisoka in the first place?

No, of course not.
You need to be a redditor to enjoy HxH, so every Chrollofag has to be a redditor too.

First he has no reason to attack Hisoka, second, it matters a lot more if Kurapika considers Hisoka a spider than Hisoka considering himself one.

im a redditor and still think hxh is trash
checkmate

necessary condition doesn't work this way

Because he thinks Hisoka is a spider, duh. (Unless I am wrong and he saw Hisoka remove the texture surprise tattoo but I don't think he did)

he didnt take part into the mission at his village, and he is a valuable source of info. now he also killed some spiders for him, so he really cant call him an enemy

Means nothing. She was born pea-sized, Meruem was born a full adult

That's cardioversion, which is used with arrhytmmias, which are fairly common with heart transplants after the SA node has been stimulated. It essentially just restarts or corrects their rhythm, so again, it wouldn't help with someone who is flat-lining. One more thing to note is that the patient's heart is drenched in KCl while they're on a heart-lung machine. Not gonna get into more detail with that since this has already dragged on too long but I think you should get the point by now.

He doesn't think Hisoka is a Spider. His ability works only on those he believes are Phantom Troupe members. So he wouldn't use it on Kalluto until he gets a confirmation that she is one of them. Same goes for the other two new girls.

Meruem was underdeveloped too.

Kurapika knows Kalluto is Killua's brother, he's safe.

The queen thought that because he was born early but Meruem was born fine.

>You need to be a redditor to enjoy Chrollo
Fixed

>born fine
Baby didn't even want to fuck.

How could he? He ain't got no penis

lol you tought that was his tail?

His tail is his cock

best* followed by the dodgeball game

No

that game was fucking shitty waste of time

Oh my....

Interesting how Chrollofags (known for delusional headcanons - Leorio is Chrollo's friend, Shart is Pairo, Chrollo is Mizaistom) are also the Yeb Bushes who think Razor is cool & his "fight" was good.

I was kinda disappointed but overall it was okay

Three girls in this picture.

How are you still attention starved?

The dodgeball match was good, having shit taste doesn't negate that.

No. Hisoka got his shit pushed in it solidified Chrollo as being Hisoka's superior.

FUCK JIREN!!!

You just wait until Togashi confirms that Chrollo cheated and then gets his ass kicked in a 1v1 match.

>entertainment
>waste of time
you're missing the main message of the series user-kun

Trips of truth.

Like to see Hisoka hold his own against Silva and Zeno.

stay salty hisocuck

FUCK JIREN!!!