Norway thread

What happens in this part of the world? Is it being just as culturally enriched as sweden? How is Oslo holding up? Amsterdam is a goner and kopenhagen is just as full of shitskins. Is it any better there and are average Norwegians based or is it just as infested with liberal cucks?

Other urls found in this thread:

secret-bases.co.uk/wiki/Thor_Gjermund_Eriksen
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erik_Solheim
youtube.com/watch?v=Xw5mjj9Zz60
youtube.com/watch?v=u6k9P7L3tYk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it's as fine as sweden and the netherlands

I’m here for email week on business. Oslo is immaculately clean and the people are wonderful. Nordic heaven.

^ typos.. meant “I am here for a week on business”

Where are you from?

I found in a short trip that there was one area that was full of etheopians but it was relatively contained

Oslo was lost many years ago. Our elite are now flooding small towns and even rural villages with enrichment, Norway is gone.

Our MSM is a copy of BBC/CNN. Pro rapefugee and open borders, anti Trump and anything European/American propaganda. 24/7.

This pretty much it. It's not Swedish levels but it's not looking too positive. Like 80% of them work less than one hour of paid work a week. So it's nothing but a drain. The Polish and east european immigration is much better, they often work here for a while and go back or settle down with good careers. However the poles are bad because of their work numbers, they do literally steal our jobs.
And this is particularly bad in Norway, for one, cheap labor undermines the local market like crazy, due to high wages we have high product cost, weakening our export. Secondly because of our high wages, automation is really tempting for business owners and not as expensive as in other countries due to our foreign purchasing power.

The main difference between Norway and Sweden seems to be that in Norway people vote for an anti-immigration coalition, and think everything is fine, but in reality said coalition is responsible for more immigration than ever. They have a more honest and frank discussion on the problems of immigration, which I suspect has made Norwegians drop their guards somewhat.

Meanwhile in Sweden people seem to realize the problems more, but are kept from speaking up by a Soviet tier media machine that enforces the status quo extrajudicially. The fact that no matter which party wins they end up bending over to the EU agenda doesn't help either. Saying the wrong things carries consequences not just in the law but also from the media, which does not hesitate to publish your personal information so that you can get "home visits" from third world rapists.

Consequently while Sweden is deeper down the hole, the counter culture has also developed further, while Norway due to their "slow boil" are still somewhat in denial as far as counter culture goes.

Don't know if that's actually the case or not, that's just the impression I get so take it with a grain of salt.
Out of all the nordic nations, Denmark seem to be doing the best. But even there they experience problems.
It all just goes to show that we need to apply the not one drop policy to the entirety of the nordic area. I don't think it's a coincidence that the most homogeneous white nations are the ones targeted the most by fliers dropped in Africa.

Yes, This is all mostly due to backroom deals. Our government is corrupt as fuck. Connected to the witches of South Korea, which means Hillary and her gang. It's infected with masons also.
Media is all fucking fifth column marxists working with the international marxist jew lobby.
Like this guy
secret-bases.co.uk/wiki/Thor_Gjermund_Eriksen
Who before getting editor position in state media, he was an advisor to this guy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erik_Solheim
Who is named as an informant in KGB documents from before the wall fell.
It's fucking ridiculous

Goddamnit. I was hoping for a bit of reprieve there but I guess there is truly nowhere to run to. The levels here in utrecht and amsterdam are becoming truly worrying. I think the numbers are severy understaded and the rate of change is frightening.

Norway would have probably been just like Sweden right now had Brevik not done what he did.

They've got some enrichment but it's not that bad.

True, it's not Swedish levels. But isn't good.
We are in the middle of it. This is history changing before our eyes. Future is changing.
They even say it themselves.
>not even the remotest place on earth shall go without diversity
>wanting a history that never existed and a future that never will be.
It feels like a war. We just don't know it.
youtube.com/watch?v=Xw5mjj9Zz60

I posted this earlier in a /SWEG/ thread.
We're closing in at the point of no return

That's almost as bad as Dan Eliasson's march to ruin every single state institute.

Our biggest party on the left just went out and said they are going to take a much harder stance on immigration. Second largest party on the left is definitely going to agree. "The asylum system is about to collapse" said by the left is a rare sight indeed. The right is already harsh on immigration.

Oslo is fucked but we might make it.

Oslo is around 30% niggers. Every fifth citizen is an immigrant (mostly poles). Official state statistics predict we will be a minority within 2050.
Well done, jews, well done
HOWEVER
Sweden is saving us by redpilling us with its pathetic failure. Reading the comment section of our online newspapers is like reading Sup Forums. There is hope.

>Reading the comment section of our online newspapers is like reading Sup Forums.
True, but its always somebody like Ola Nordman from Oppland that comments and everyone labels them as madmen.
I try to redpill my friends and gf but its not easy

>what is happening

THE PRIME MINISTER, THE FINANCE MINISTER AND THE CULTURAL MINISTER IS EATING UP ALL OUR FOOD
AND THE LAST GOV DISMANTLED THE NATIONAL FOOD RESERVES, CHANGED ALL BREAD-WHEAT PRODUCTION TO ANIMAL-FOOD PRODUCE AND STARTED SENDING ALL OUR FISH TO CHINA FOR PROCESSING

ALSO, THE DEFENCE MINISTER IS LITERALLY THAT CREEPY DOLL FROM THAT HORROR MOVIE

SEND HELP IMMEDIATELY
E
N
D

H
E
L
P

What are the bad and what are the relatively white neighborhoods in oslo? Are there any parts still managable?

To be fair, like 250k is poles, and another 200 is from other white countries.
But 3-400k of the rest is like half of Oslo's population, not good.

This is country is 99% Ola Nordmann from Oppland, so it's not that bad as the impression we get from reading these fucking urbanties vomitblogs. These fucking oslo liberals are just a loud minority, don't forget that.
When it comes to redpilling I could give you some advice, it's about sowing the seed, not convincing them on the spot. Do it through humour, just sow the seed by being subtle and let it grow inside them.
It's really easy, west side is rich whites, and the east side is niggers and poor whites.

perhaps, but when 10% of a small country's population is immigrants shit begins to get scary.
And they just keep on coming! This statistic is almost a year old.
I unironically fear for the future

>want to move to Norwegian coastal village
>change my name to Laarpin Muuttsson
>marry Nordic qt and work in the fishing industry
>Norway is full of nogs
>mfw

>This is country is 99% Ola Nordmann from Oppland
Kek, it's true. The liberals are indeed louder.
I do use humor and it has had some effect, but one of my best friends recently declared that he is a feminist so i have some work to do

This is not true though. Norway was at 99% nords in 1975ish when the birth rate dropped below replacement value of 2,1 births. Population at that time was 3,5mil or so.

So the actual number of foreigners and their children, and childrens children is around 1,5mil out of 5mil total. Actually it's even worse when you factor in that the birth rate has been far below 2,1 and not just at 2,1 for ethnic norwegians.

So 3 mil norwegians and 2 mil foreigners is closer to an actual estimate. Many of those foreigners are of the human type however, the type that came before the wars for israel in the middle east and africa.

I went to visit my extended family in Bergen this past winter (fuck your 56% meme) and it's like coming out of a warzone when you come from LA where it's all Spanish and Ebonics when you walk down the street and maybe 1/6 of the people you see can even pass as white, but in Norway, its like 9/10 of the people you see are white, they speak either English or Norwegian, no negroids (from what I saw) walking around with their pants almost down by their knees, bix noobing everywhere, and no groups of 5+ mexican guys with white T-shirts, gelled hair and jeans fucking around.

from what I understand, isn't the major portion of your foreigners are Poles, Lithuanians, Latvians, and Estonians and only like ~6% of them are African or Asian.

What a shame. I thoroughly enjoyed living in Norway for the short time I was there back in the late 90s.

Winter there sucks. True it's not as cold as some places in the mid-west or Boston, but it's still pretty cold. Also having the country shrouded in darkness in winter is absolutely depressing. I don't think I could ever stand living there during that season.

While its a big upgrade for you. We notice the changes. And it's headed one way.

If that's true, that "6% of the foreigners" must be raping overtime to be able to do 100% of the assault rapes in the capitol in 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011.

>youtube.com/watch?v=u6k9P7L3tYk

(They "took a break" in racial profiling for 5 years after that, but norwegians are so pacified that they didn't care)

How do we reach out to the people and try to explain what the kingdom will look like in a few years?
We should have protested this years ago

We should have. But the ones doing that then was seen as absolute crazies.
You show them truths, a single lie holds more weight than 100 truths. So make sure to only provide truths.

Norwegian media is like CNN at full steam.
Most people ignore immigration stuff because the government is sneaking them into our society while not talking much about it. Sure, we hear stuff on the news every now and then, but they are putting extreme amounts of money and effort into housing them. They go out of their way to make them stay, and its starting to hurt our welfare system.

The major cities like Oslo is completely fucked. Take a short walk through the city at night, and i promise that at every corner you will be offered to buy coke or weed by some niggers, and at every third corner, there will be nigerian prostitutes.

some areas in Oslo are basically arabic. Arabic malls, stores etc.
And this is a common thing at every "bigger" city. The government spends lots of money on getting the most central apartments for the "refugees" and it ends up shitty as hell.

We are far from sweden tho. Sweden is a disgrace.

Have anyone noticed how shitskins and niggs always gather up in urban areas and turn them into ghettos?
its one of the main reasons not enough people are against it. Most people dont live in the shit, so they its not a problem for them.

btw, i was out drinking in my hometown for the first time in 2 years or so. there were so many "refugees" at the clubs. it was like 50% from a couple of creeps on the dancefloor.
and at closing hour, they were all around, trying to take drunk girls with them.

i was shocked.

i just hope the political climate holds up and that countries will take action on sending them out.

Checked. So you are giving a new meaning to Whaling by the looks of it.

We need a huge wakeup call for anything to happen.
I just hope we don't end up like Sweden, they will have to fight tooth and nail fix their country.

Jesus, look at what you write. The cognitive dissonance in those two sentances is astounding.

If you take Norway, and double the population, you get Sweden.
Double population means higher concentrations of shitskin ghettos.
Double population means double libshit journalists spewing bile and lies.

The fact that we are only a few years behind Sweden in shittyness really only means our concentration of shit is far higher, to get nearly the same result at half the population. Half the muds, half the nigs, half the marxists and half the journalists.

And what is the oil fund being used for? All oil us moved out of Norway, resources get drained, and what is provided in return?

Norway is not as bad as Sweden, it is much worse.

marcus kleveland > stale sandbech