youtu.be/xZBP5tWEhVs (Daily Wire)
>VP Pence Arrives in Pittsburgh PA 2/2/18
youtu.be/_cqEtMfohTA

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

worldview.stratfor.com/article/hezbollah-south-america-threat-businesses
i.imgs.fyi/img/2kp9.png
theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/02/05/in-march-2016-carter-page-was-an-fbi-employee-in-october-2016-fbi-told-fisa-court-hes-a-spy/
youtube.com/watch?v=PnsgU6LpDIk&t=428s
townhall.com/tipsheet/chrisreeves/2018/02/05/doj-documents-show-carter-page-helped-fbi-catch-russian-spies-n2444651
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

AWOO!

>2018
>ei polta röökiä
Oletko koulukiusattu, kehitysvammainen vai molemmat?
>m-mutku siihen kuolee
Niin? Oliko elämä kilpailu kuka elää pisimpään?
>siihe jää koukkuu!!!
Ei jää, jos ei ole alaikäinen ja osaa polttaa kohtuudella.
>s.. SIIHEN MENEE RAHAA!!!
Kuka pakottaa ostamaan askin päivässä, vitun turvenuija

PRESS F

>Melania picks up the whitest girl in the room
what did she mean by this?

you mother fucking little turd tickler

I did read something fascinating today.
the Labour party in Denmark (currently in opposition) has moved towards placing a max limit on schools regarding shitskins.
specifically, no school in Denmark will be allowed to have more than 30% shitskins.

I have no comment, really.
just thought you should know.

AWOO~

>FBI burns their own asset to spy on Trump

Anyone got that artwork of the blue left, holding up peace and love signs, going against Donald Trump leading a pack of savage wolves on the red side?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WE JUST LOST THE 2018 ELECTIONS

is this finnish?

>tfw "Lady Doritos" are more expensive than regular ones

Reminder that there has not been a positive day on the share market this entire month

>worldview.stratfor.com/article/hezbollah-south-america-threat-businesses
>South America is a strong base of operations for the Lebanese militant group Hezbollah, which has had a presence in the continent dating back to the 1980s. The group established finance and logistical networks, which it used to facilitate two bombings in Argentina in the 1990s. The first bombing in 1992 targeted the Israeli Embassy in Buenos Aires, killing 29 people and injuring 242 more. A second bombing in 1994 bombing targeted the Asociacion Mutual Israelita Argentina (AMIA), a Jewish community center in Buenos Aires, killing 85 and injured over 300. Since then, Hezbollah has shifted its operational focus from terror attacks to criminal activity to raise money, entering South America's lucrative drug-trafficking business and dealing primarily with cocaine and heroin. Previously, we explored what Hezbollah now does in South America, and where it does it. Here, we will explore the threat Hezbollah poses to businesses in South America.
>Businesses that stay honest face an uphill battle when competing against those like Hezbollah who have bought an advantage from corrupt officials. Hezbollah's production and export of counterfeit products including everything from Ray-Bans to CDs and DVDs, pharmaceuticals to fake Sony electronics, flood local markets and undercut legitimate vendors. In no case, of course, should businesses attempt to level the playing field with bribery, which could draw harsh U.S. legal sanctions.
>Hezbollah understands that a major attack on U.S. interests would invite direct retaliation against the group's core in Lebanon, similar to the American reaction to al Qaeda in the wake of Sept. 11.
>The vacuum of authority in which drug trafficking groups such as Hezbollah operate also gives common criminals space to operate, posing a direct threat to corporate operations. For example, Hezbollah is heavily involved in stealing cars in Brazil and Peru.
Sandgroids.

We need to Shill Obamas Executive Order 13526:

>Sec. 1.7. Classification Prohibitions and Limitations.

>(a) In no case shall information be classified, continue to be maintained as classified, or fail to be declassified in order to:

>(1) conceal violations of law, inefficiency, or administrative error;

>(2) prevent embarrassment to a person, organization, or agency;

is it possible he was an asset in Uranium One at all given his specialty in Russian Energy

That limit is too high.

a chip that doesnt crunch thats got to taste like fucking aids

BEST
FRIEND

WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT?

>le AWOOOO
this indicates an awoo posters confusion or lack of political knowledge
when confronted he may stutter " s-shill" or "t-this an anime w-website" this is usually followed by spamming more momji pictures with poorly added hats

>wife
>wearing pants
DROPPED

@1PDJT ##MORE NEWS

LOL! TRUMP IN ONE YEAR ALMOST OUTPACED OBAMA IN EIGHT
>i.imgs.fyi/img/2kp9.png

It's meant for (((integration))), so they can rape and groom the white girls more properly with their 30 year old children going to those schools.

Agreed
I want to root and route those fuckers out badly and have since the primaries
I even like Joe posting more

He opened an investment firm for Merrill Lynch in Moscow back in 2003. I'd start there if you wanted to find that out.

>30%
Way too high.

Should be 0-10%. But it's a start.

This one?

what does that even mean?

okay niggers is this really a crush of the markets or just a correction? does anyone has a clue?

This needs a Hillary meme. Wait, i won't be able to see her because of all the TREASON!

We are three days away from the government running out of funding. Will the democrats shut down the government again or will they cave.

some fucking Californian or Hawaiian judge has stayed the end of DACA, because that's apparently something you can do now

Yes! Thank you so much! I love that and could never find it!
The right side looks so much better desu

>Share markets can't go down later on

READ READ READ

theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/02/05/in-march-2016-carter-page-was-an-fbi-employee-in-october-2016-fbi-told-fisa-court-hes-a-spy/

And there it is. Who would have guessed there was actually a speck of truth to the claim the Republicans risked exposing operatives, sources, and methods. lmao.

Drain, Baby, Drain

this is drumpf's america

correction most likely. healthy market corrects it self

>There are r*ssians on this planet

F

It's a correction
Rising wages and rates are triggering it

The Tucknate is on the horizon. It comes to tuck us all.

pic related is how we will prevail over the awoo spamming menace

Corrections, long overdue as it didn't happen under Barry because there was no growth and he had no rate ups under him either.

Is this not a sneakily worded means to forced bus Muslims into 90%+ white schools?

Supreme Court challenge to a 9th Circuit ruling. In three days the first arguments will be heard, which will result in a stay and DACA will expire March 5.

was he paid by FBI?

>Dems choosing anchor babies over chain migration scum

oh fuck me, is it already rage o'clock?

>snow finally melted
>doggo's grave visible for the first time since the night I buried her
I didn't need this post today

>Labour Party
It's a trap

That won't stand
A judge continuing an illegal executive order when the sitting president ended it will get shot down by the SC 9-0

Supreme Court BTFO of the 9th as usual

F crying like a faggot right now. White people know how to treat and respect animals this picture shows it. I

The judiciary has way to much power. The Idea that a single federal judge can override an executive order without even having a hearing or a case is just absurd.

yes, of course. the intented goal is to avoid segregation.

MAKE IT STOP

> Papadopoulos, drunk at a London bar, reveals to an Australian diplomat that Russia has Hillary Clinton's emails

Except they didn't. He said he thought russian hackers probably already had the emails, something Trump and many pundits had already suggested.

Clinton's personal emails have so far not been leaked by anyone, only found in the court of other investigations by the US government. Emails released by Wikileaks came from DNC and Podesta, both of which were accessed using beginner-level phishing emails (literally an email asking for the password) and possibly aided by a source within the DNC.

Never ever ever give ground to a falsehood. Papadopoulus never claimed he knew Russia had the emails, nor did he claim to have seen them. He simply repeated a suggestion dozens of major media figures had already made.

This is not a valid excuse to use the full power of the US military surveillance apparatus to spy on the campaign of your political opponent.

maybe this picture will help you understand

The end of all law
4 shots fired another body falls
I execute the guilty violently
Undercover killing spree, no warning shot
Die motherfucker, die, die
I'll put a bullet between your fucking eyes
Pull the trigger - cock the hammer back
5th shot to the back of your neck
You're not a threat, you're a fucking disease
Eradicate the enemy
Dead body, another crime scene
Blood-stained pavement, chalk outline
Bullet holes you're dead and cold
The end of all law, no warning shot
Die, I put the gun to the side of your head
Squeezing the trigger
Powder burnt skin, breaking through cranial bone
Decayed brain tissue implodes
Just another life that you thought you could control
Just another pig, dead, with some extra holes
You better think again, before I kill again
You won't survive, when the bullets start to fly
Protect and serve yourself
Dug your own grave, now rot
In that hole decay
The murder will never stop, no warning shot
I'll put a bullet between your fucking eyes
Die

These threads are about American politics, you're the one who doesn't belong

What is /ptg/ listening to?

>youtube.com/watch?v=PnsgU6LpDIk&t=428s

>BREAKING

>FUCKING

>NEWS

CARTER PAGE WAS FBI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What does this mean???

CARTER PAGE WAS WORKING WITH THE FBI IN 2013 TO HELP BUST RUSSIAN SPIES

THE FBI USED THE FACT THAT CARTER PAGE "worked with Russians in 2013" TO GET THE FISA WARRANT

townhall.com/tipsheet/chrisreeves/2018/02/05/doj-documents-show-carter-page-helped-fbi-catch-russian-spies-n2444651

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

A dazzled face man comes riding in soon. He carries the banner that bears his face.

F

black lives matter?

Nope, Kennedy is gunna swing left for this one guys. I'm pretty sure he'll betray the United States and its Constitution on this.

holy shit the markets crashing

you know how much i dont fucking care about the daily fluctuations of the "markets" where jews buy and sell invisible points for profit making

no one cares

jesus
sorry user

>hurr the sitting president doesn't have the authority to start enforcing federal law duly passed by Congress because the previous administration choose not to enforce federal law
Yeah, that'll hold up.

>159380712
dumb frogposter

user...

Paid by? He WORKED for them for the 3 years up to the election to catch russian spies. Then at the tailend of '16 they're saying he is a foreign spy for russia in order to get the FISA approval.

This is literally the biggest bombshell that has come out yet.

great now im sad, thinking about putting flowers on my dogs grave

See Page told the House he'd be working for the Trump campaign. He's an agent that the FBI burned to spy on Trump, his intent wasn't to spy on Trump.

This will be a 9-0 ruling

The Drumpf is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Russian and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: "There was no collusion"

Obviously not as much as illegals!

What did Trump mean we had said we caught them in the act? What did he mean during his speech today? I was at work.

>What is /ptg/ listening to?
it's almost tucc time user

fuck

>Lieu-lieutenant Dan?

What is it with spics and drunk driving?

Fucking Russians buying Facebook ads

UNDOCUMENTED CITIZEN REEEEEEEEE

> yfw there are no russians on the comet

it really is that easy to BTFO awoo spamming retards
they contribute nothing
they have protruding nipples in their meme shirts
look disgusting
very disrespectful

>Obama's judges
>going against DACA
C'mon user...

I LOST 100K TODAY

It's hearsay anyway. To type all that out would have hit the character limit.

its possible to work for no monetary compensation. stupid but it happens