Shows where the protagonists are the worst part

>shows where the protagonists are the worst part
seriously fuck this retard

>Naruto the worst part of Naruto
Close, but no cigar.
Everyone knows what the real cancer of Naruto is.

Every harem in existence.

Sakura

Was literally just about to click post with that exact same thing.

>Implying Ken isn't the best part of SnI
Fuck outta here with that stupid shit

Bleach too but ichigo isnt quite as bad as naruto imo

The blockhead MC of f/sn.

Madoka.

Nardo was a better character than Sausage and Sakura.

tobirama was the coolest guy. Too bad he was gimped as far as power levels go.

>Negima
>Monster Musume
>Demi-chan wa kataritai

Sasuke/sakura were the worst parts of that series

He turns into a yummy DILF, though.

i actually thought he was kinda cute as kid in the original, he became outright unbearable in shippuden

>DILF
I'd rather get fucked by the 3rd Hokage's wrinkly dick than him

kek, can i save this?

>Has the obnoxious retard traits of Luffy and Goku with none of the likable traits
>Everyone gets won over by him for some reason
>Part 2 arrives and now he has no traits at all
>Everyone gets won over by him for some reason
I fucking hate this character.

you forgot his gay lusting for sasuke's dicc, that's his only defining trait

>shipperfags will go out of their way to deny this

Hunter x Hunter

Ichigo is one of the best examples of bad protagonists. Completely irrelevant character.

But Sasuke is one of the worst characters ever so if Naruto is the worst part, I don't know why you'd even watch any of it

Naruto is good, it's Sasuke and Sakura that are the worst part.

I watch it for the best characters like Jiraiya, Orochimaru, Kakashi and Gai/Lee
I actually think Ichigo is worse

One Piece

Luffy hot pile of shit

That fucking chara design is the worst.

This needs more Hiashi

I honestly thought Sasuke was alright until he went full edge. He was a bit of a dick in Part 1 and I kind of liked him between him "killing" Orochimaru and before coolest guy fucked with his mind. I kinda like redemption Sasuke as well but edge Sasuke is probably the worst character ever created

He ends up with a cute wife and fathercon daughter, what a winner

There are great harem mc's, the ones who aren't beta

What likeable trait could Luffy have ? He seems like a even more retarded Goku, with the balls and muscle cut off.

Maybe it's the commitment to him being genuinely simple? He's not secretly a genius, he just holds strong convictions and looks cool when he wins.

>Naruto
>even close to being the worst character
>when Sasuke and pink shit exist

user...

>being this retarded

Ichigo was great at the start.

Sasuke's sections of the story were comparitively more entertaining (him getting mugged by Killer Bee, him getting bullied by the Five Kages, the Danzo stuff in general, his team being more likeable than Naruto's team, and so on) Often for the wrong reason perhaps but it's even disregarding that it was more entertaining than Naruto's side of the story.

All the best parts of the series were when both Naruto and Sasuke weren't there though. Even Sakura was fine when those two weren't around if the Sasori stuff is anything to go by. Same goes for the pre-timeskip too, all the best parts of it involved the side characters taking the centre stage.

Reminds me of when Sakura had to defend a comatose Naruto and Sasuke against foreign ninjas by literally using herself as a human shield. I blame Kakashi for that because he thought they were ready for a deadly test with a deadweight like that on the team.

>Even Sakura was fine

Sakura is the worst character in the entire series, she's a main character who is useless for the entire story and her only motivation and defining characteristic is wanting to fuck le angry sharingan man REALLY badly, despite the fact that he's never once reciprocated even a tiny bit of her affection for him.

Who the fuck is she, really? Both Naruto and Sasuke have backstories that try to justify their weird and obsessive personalities, but what does Sakura have? Her backstory is her having a completely normal childhood, making a friend who helps her stop getting bullied, and then breaking off that friendship because they both like Sasuke. And that's it, that's her motivation, that's her reason for existing: she likes Sasuke.

When I first started Naruto I assumed it was all a part of Kishimoto's plan, that Sakura was supposed to be an irrational, spoiled, bitchy little shit because she was a teenager who never had to face any real hardship while growing up, and that over the course of the story she'd realize how retarded it is to give up everyone in her life just to chase dick, but it never happened. Not once. She, in fact, gets rewarded in the end for being a huge burden to everyone around her for the entirety of the story.

Fuck Sakura.

Not that I totally disagree, but is this pasta?

Luffy is definitively a terrible protagonist. He's a pirate who doesn't know how to sail and even before getting his Devil Fruit swim. He has no common sense at all whatsoever. And many characters nonsensically are won over by him because.....because. It's actually repulsive to see many solid antagonists like Crocodile lose to this Punchy Moron.

After seeing Doflamingo lose and his operation going up in flames? I couldn't help but say "No more. Sick of this shit." If the heroes have to beat the villains, please make the heroes capable, do not make them "cheat" or have annoying personalities. Honestly the real Captain of the crew is Nami because Luffy is whipped by her.

Anyway, One Piece is a piece of shit series. I thank Oda for making the entire year be the Sanji Arc because I despise this annoying pussy beggar it made it easy to quit the damn thing altogether.

no

I just get really mad whenever I see someone talking about pink shit

I don't mind Sakura being the piece of shit that she was. Yes she was a cunt, but the worst part of the damn equation is this...

Every time Sakura was a cunt, she was enabled by Kishimoto and lets her get her way.

That's what made her so annoying. Every time Naruto accepted and permitted Sakura to treat him horribly it just infuriated me. It's also why I cannot tolerate Naruto, his lack of self-respect when Sakura insults or beats him up is just annoying. He's a loser. Both Naruto and Sakura were shit.

At least Naruto chose to take his own initiative and had a foreseeable goal. This faggot on the other hand...

Is it me or are there some serious homosexual undertones between Naruto and Sasuke?

Mostly on Naruto's end

Sasuke was gay for Itachi

This scene was very gay. He wanted a goodbye kiss from the unconscious Naruto.

I would still suck Naruto's daddy dick.

Actually, now that you mention it
That was pretty gay

Everything shounen that's not jojos or dragonball

>animeonlys
>speedwatchers

Luffy treats his friends as family
Goku treats his family as networking