Which state is the most based Sup Forums? Which state is the most redpilled?

Which state is the most based Sup Forums? Which state is the most redpilled?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5JT_2BC52RA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965
taxfoundation.org/state-and-local-sales-tax-rates-in-2017/
thebalance.com/best-and-worst-states-for-property-taxes-3193328
abrahamlincolnonline.org/lincoln/speeches/last.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Indiana

south dakota probably
historical voting record around 90%+ republican controlled
still keeps abos in land boxes
mt rushmore
bison burgers
remember when they hosed down the brownies and set dogs on them 2 years ago.
if its not the top, its damn sure up there.

California

New Hampshire it’s 92% white

texas

Make it happen

Yankee faggot detected

first post best post

I know you might find this hard to believe because or your brainlet, but everybody in the country hates Texas. The only fags that can stand you are other assholes from Texas.

fpbp

youre dumb

texas is one of the best states

Good, then both of us agree that Texas needs to leave. 1845 was a mistake.

not fuckin maryland
screw this gay state

Why Arizona though?

Yes, I agree, get the fuck out of the country and stop sending retarded, fat, obnoxious tourists to other states and countries and ruining this country's reputation. Also, no open carry lol cucked

Illinois.

With people like this guy, there is no contest.
youtu.be/5JT_2BC52RA

Of the majority white states, any of these stares, the Dakotas or Indiana. Otherwise, the South has a good history, or Texas.

As a born and raised Hoosier...I would love to agree with this. Though the state is pretty based overall...too many niggers have moved into the state, and our RINO governor is raising taxes and fees on everything he can get his fat fingers, on...

Either Idaho or Wyoming

The niggers only live in the containment cities

It's Wyoming.

If I were theoretically wanting to go nigger hunting, the closest niggers to kill are around a 10 hour drive. Not including Denver, mostly spics in denver.

> t. Californian

Your state is a spic infested shithole and that’s a fact

California to both

>muh yankee scapegoat
Why don’t you Dixie/Texan cucks ever look at yourselves in the mirror for once?

He’s obviously an idiot. Sure we have spics, but other states left have worse.

We love guns. Lots of open wilderness. Lots of weather. We love guns and have pretty good laws. Guns. Can buy cheap property all over the state. Lax laws. Guns.

Because you fucks are responsible for it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965
>Representative Emanuel Celler of New York proposed the bill, Senator Philip Hart of Michigan co-sponsored it, and Senator Ted Kennedy of Massachusetts helped to promote it

Oklahoma.

Voted COMPLETELY (not a single county blue) Republican for the past three general elections. Pretty sure Alaska can't even pull that off.

Damn, I'm looking for a place to relocate in a few years, I have relatives and at least one old military buddy living in SE SD. You're tempting me.

Lyndon B. Johnson is from Texas. You did it to yourselves.

Why is this always the Texan response to everything? Every single time you direct any criticism at your spic shithole state, the response is always "hurrrrrr there's no way people could hate unless they're Californian!"

As I said, EVERYONE in the country hates you. You are the epitome of "56%." No, I am not Californian, and I am from a whiter state than you. Now take your belt with your giant unwieldy belt buckle and hang yourself with it. They can turn your big gay hat upside down on your casket and your cousin/wife can spit her dip into it.

>LBJ
>white

>>Representative Emanuel Celler of New York proposed the bill, Senator Philip Hart of Michigan co-sponsored it, and Senator Ted Kennedy of Massachusetts helped to promote it

What kind of stupid fucking question is that?

>Only state to have a travel warning from the NCAAP
>Keep nigs in our two outermost containment cities
>Had a war against the Mormons and made then run away to Utah
>Have a giant ass arch to remember Manifesting Destiny

Sorry mi no habla espanol

idc where you are from. all i know is 1 texas is richer than your state 2 texas is more patriotic than your state 3 texas has less taxes than your states and 4 texas isnt as libtard as your shithole state.
now get out of here fagot

>MUH BASED TEXAS! WE GOT THE BEST SPICS IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD YEE HAW!!

> t. Californian

Some get all the luck
T b h my siblings looked like that and they all seemed to live good and healthy lives, socially and what not. But not me. I was the ugliest one in the family

Grandpa Zataran told me that I was only 51% white while my siblings are in the mid to upper 50s (kneisha is 60%!!!! WTF)

I will NEVER forget my European heritage you cuck-eyed CBS Tuesday niggers

White pride worldwide

"If you cant handle me at my worst then you dont deserve me at my best." - Adolf Hitler, 1968

We have just enough niggers to keep everyone red-pilled on niggers.

Columbus here, send help.

Wow, you even type like a 56% retard
>Texas is richer than your state
Possibly, it also has 27 times the population of my state.
>Texas is more patriotic than your state
The difference being that 60% of the population of Texas worships Mexico, not America.
>Texas has less taxes than your state
Wrong. My state has no income tax and no property tax in my area, and no sales tax.
>Texas isnt as libtard as your shithole state
Extremely wrong. Your state was literally on the verge of turning blue this year because of spics and fags in Austin.

MUH TEXAS. Kill yourself, redneck.

> Alaska
> using rednmeck as an insult
Larper

Alaskans aren't rednecks, faggot. Texans and their inbred buddies in Dixie hold that honor.

>texas
>low taxes
Your property taxes and sales tax are fucking terrible.
>taxfoundation.org/state-and-local-sales-tax-rates-in-2017/
Texas is ranked 12
>thebalance.com/best-and-worst-states-for-property-taxes-3193328
Texas ranked 6

Dude for the sake of your own dignity stop larping. Everybody knows Texas is a spic infested shithole. You’re not fooling anyone.

Ohio.

This is actually pretty true. I only know a couple of Texans, and they are both nothing but boomer talk.

>Ohio
Not even the boyhood home of Lincoln.

>being proud of being a boyhood home of a tyrannical nigger Loving cuck

>Alaskans aren't rednecks,
We're Slednecks.

Woah woah. Illinois birthed him. Don't be mad at us. Also Indiana is one of the last states to not have hate crime laws.

In all honesty, I'm thinking of moving to slav land in the near future. Just need a fresh start.

>retard still thinks Lincoln was a nigger lover

abrahamlincolnonline.org/lincoln/speeches/last.htm

Appalachia

Massachusetts reporting in. Love my state. Please call me a cuck well I enjoy my high iq/ sea food/ and career opportunities.

You guys have more niggers than we do.

While. Lol shit