Dragon Ball Super

Leave those U11 wimps to me.

Reminder that Son Goku is beautiful.

Seriously? Will the madwoman really tingle her way into SSB?

She has super sayain blue? What is this faggotry?

It's an interesting angle. I was getting really tired of mentally retarded goku anyways. If they're trying to appeal a new younger group, maybe they'll have a more trunks/goten-centric story line in the future. Can you imagine trunks with super saiyan red? I'm already ejaculating.

ok

Not yet. Looks like she will have Goku teach her in less han 48 minutes, no guarantee she will even succeed though.
At any rate, it still is more likely than actual battle damage with blood like in instead of the shitty scratch marks they use even in promotional art.

>tfw no more furries

from base form to SSB in a matter of days..
Anyone else here thinking Zamasu was right about ningens?

saiyan
girls

That's just fucking retarded. They tried to come up with something huge as SUPA SAIYAJIN GODDO SUPA SAIYAJIN and now every single fucking Saiyan can attain it and become a literal God with 2 hours of training.
Pure heart? Emotions? Years of training. Bullshit, you just have to concentrate your energy in your back.

Where's "leave xxx to me' came from? Is it gohanfags

She is U6's version of Goku's biological mom right?

I have a very strong feeling that U6 version's of super saiyan is weaker than U7 in a similar manner to trunks and often having a weaker SS transformation. That could just be me hoping to find some sense in the god damn faggotry of them allowing a weakling to transform due to them having some back tingles

With purity!

I think I'm falling for Caulifa bros...

*Trunks and Goten

Maybe the Gohan = Kale anons were right after all. She jobbed hard.

Seriously, they're just handing out SSB to fucking anyone.

With how easy it is to just do, why didn't Goku or Vegeta try mentioning/teaching the method to Future Trunks who literally was the only person defending the remnants of humanity in a fucked-to-shit-future.

But nah, Goku, just teach this random Saiyan thot from a parallel universe how to go SSB.

Nice try, but the show uses much ticker outlines and would never go so far as to show blood on screen. There's also no particle effect in the aura field.

It's not real you idiots.

kek

Nah.
She'll get ferociously ryona'd by Frieza or some other SoB in a hilarious family friendly way, triggering a Roid Rage in the Psycho!Dyke.

So do you guys think he was really Muten Roshi?

>Implying this smooth motherfucker could be that perverted shitter
kek

KRILLEN IS GOING TO KILL SOMEONE !

Okay to make sure that these threads don't turn shit we need to make a few rules.

>First of all no manga Vs anime at this point it's beating a dead horse with how shit the manga is.
>Second no Waifufags in these threads it's stupid how we literally don't know anything about them and Waifufags have already shown up fucking shit up. Besides 18 is the superior option anyway
>Third no Torkansufags or whatever they are called.
>Jobhan fags should also fuck off and stop thinking there boy will do anything other than job.
>Are gtfags allowed? Is it the superior show? NO, HELL NO! Even the worst of super, is still better then the best of gt.
>Furries out!!!
>what about vados and 18 lewd posting? Completely fine and requested!
>Buucucks and Cellfriends should stop shitposting about there irrelevant boys not being in the tournament. If people actually wanted them then they would already be a part of it.
>Copy pasta fags get out!!
>Don't call all sides cucks and feel superior!
>Finally stop giving these retarded tripfags (You)s
If we all do that then the threads will improve.

Trunks SS IKARI is better than Blue though

Hey, at least he took out someone before he gets disqualified.

It's amazing how many "DBZ fans" aren't actually Dragon Ball fans at all. You hate the original music, the original voices, and the original dialogue. You only like the bastardization of the series that Funimation released, and you hate their fix of it which is DBZ Kai.

You're not fans at all of this series.

yeah that is gonna be cool. I wonder though if it is because he killed someone? Wouldn't that kind of thing disqualify the whole universe? Otherwise anyone could play dirty with the only consequence being they have to sit out.

>you're not a REAL fan if [insert arbitrary thing that I decided makes people REAL fans]
Grow up.

>Universe 4 has Quitela, Smugpup and Oldpup
>Universe 6 has Champa and that boar guy
>Universe 7 has Beerus and a bunch on Earth like King Furry, Oolong and Puar
>Universe 8 has Liqour
>Universe 10 has Ramoosh and Napapa
>Universe 11 has Dyspo

>being an anime heathen
>not being a manga exclusive fan

You're not a REAL Dragon Ball fan

Now there is official SSJ grill, so Pan & Bra will go SSJ too ?

It's been like that for years.

>liking when everyone sounds like old women choking on their spit (Except for Vegeta who has an acceptable voice)
>liking trumpets and wood percussion over guitar and synth waves
>liking shitty new voices and butchered dialogue on top of poor animation and no blood instead of corny dialogue with great voices, animation, and plenty of blood
You're the one with shit taste bruh

Bra was never a fighter in anything she's been in so far. But super or whatever is after that may change it. Pan likely will if we ever get to a point where they are goten and trunks age or older. I'm not sure that super will go that far ahead though.

On the outside, perhaps.

How man times has Vegeta been stronger than Goku?

Name a flaw.

Reminder that Brianne de Chateau is cute! CUTE!

To ALL ANTIGOHANFAGS

Goku actually asking Gohan to unleash his full power

Not really.

Gohan saying to SSB Goku to witness his full power

so who is stronger
audenceku, gogeta or vegetto?

Gohanfags are pathetic

3 off the top of my head:
1. Beginning of the Saiyan saga
2. After he comes out of the HTC during the cell saga (first time)
3. possibly after the HTC ( black arc)

Someone with a better memory will probably correct me and add more, like some point during Namek.

Who is stronger Caulifa or gohan?

>C-Caulifla will job and make Kale go berserk, that's all!! G-go Gohan!!
>Freeza will destroy Caulifla like he did with Vegeta in namek!! Gohan is the best!

>Kale gets oneshoted in the same episode she goes berserk
>Caulifla stays, and gets SSB

>If she gets SSB, I'm done, this show is garbage!!!
>D-dropped!!
>Super is d-dead!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA oh my god this is fucking delicious

Agreed

Why are they so perfect?

Caulifa is probably around Piccolo's level, and weaker than ultimate Gohan by a decent margin

Cus is too perfect for her universe.

Add Vados, too.

>Caulifa is probably around Piccolo's level
No.

Indeterminate data, only thing I can confirm is he's more durable than her.
She doesn't really have any good feats yet, but I don't think she is.

Who's the most powerful Angel out there?

>Deflected LSSJ Kales ki blast like nothing
>Kale rampages and wipes out many contestants

Caulifla hasn't even reached her maximum potential yet. She's above Jobhan

He was stronger right after he first became a Super Saiyan and I think he was technically stronger for a few minutes during the fight with Frieza while Goku was in the healing tank.

Why did Freeza hurt him?

What the fuck is that?

Stay delusional, Caulicuck.

Stupid Gohanfag she's the third strongest Saiyan at the tournament

I don't mind the fact that Caulifla has the potential to become this powerful. The problem I have is she's introduced like 2 days before the tournament and jumped up ridiculous levels. She should have been introduced sometime around the Champa arc and we should have seen her train with Cabba wayyy earlier.

Kale has no feats, besides knocking around an SS1 Cabba who obviously hasn't been training as much as Vegeta.

Way too perfect

A crab you stupid ningen

>goku, vegeta, jobberhan
i don't see caulishit there?

Who's the mom?

This.

Who was in the wrong here?

And from where did it came from?

It was frieza vs vegeta he was told not to interrupt the fight

The universe of the last manga you read / anime you watched that isn't Dragon Ball has been tasked to join the Tournament of Power. What 10 fighters would be selected to represent that universe?

Is this episode kino? It feels surreal and the tone doesn't really fit typical Dragonball. Feels really bizarre for some reason.

AND THIS...IS...TO TINGLE..EVEN FURTHER BEYOND....

The hole that Frieza made when he slapped Vegeta's shit so hard it actually made a crater.

Those loli elves from Berserk.

>the tone doesn't really fit typical Dragonball
Hey, Z-babby.

Caulifa is weaker than the androids probably

Why were there crabs inside Vegeta's hole?

Ed
Double D
Eddy
Kevin
Rolf
Johnny
Sarah
Plank
Eddy's brother
Lee Kanker

She's weaker than Napa.

hownew.ru

Holy shit you're delusional

Now here's the most rational answer based on what we've seen so far. Caulifla is SSJ2, so it's safe to say Caulifla > Perfect Cell

Wait a minute.. Caulifa is Raditz

Farmer > caulifla

Is there a pebble in Ed's shoe?
Has someone mocked the son of a shepherd?

Wait, so Caulifla goes SSB??? Krillin kills someone?

Underrated post

At least there'll be reverse ryona to make it even.

Answer the question please.

we have the God Hand, Ganishka, Skull Knight and Zodd, we're winning this shit

True

Who do you retards keep thinking this SSB image is real get the fuck out RETARDS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE