Dated a trans girl once. All she does is bitches about how terrible I am, sleeps with Miko (her dumbass furry GF)...

Dated a trans girl once. All she does is bitches about how terrible I am, sleeps with Miko (her dumbass furry GF). I'm in a polyamorous relationship. (WTF) Wants me to go by Nobaru. She thinks she can invent devices. Thinks she's from the future. Thinks she is psychic. Her mother believes her and supports her. Worst of all she thinks she's seen my past life. Takes a fuck ton of acid. Has 3 pc towers stacked on top one another. My ex was fucking crazy. (pic of her)

>Dated a trans girl once
You should kill yourself. You get no pity from me, freak. God hates you and it'll be hellfire when you die.

Worst of all she wouldn't even have sex with me would only have sex with her GF. TFW I became a cuck.

(((Her)))

>replied to obvious bait
kys and sage

Kys faggot

>dating a delusional man

Off thyself.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA GOD I'M SORRY FOR ENCOURAGING AND ENABLING A FAGGOT!!!! PLEASE FORGIVE ME I'M SORRY!!!! SODOMY IS A BAD THING I ADMIT IT OK PLEASE I REPENT I REPENT LET ME OUT NOW PLEASE PLEASE NO NOT THE FIRE AGAIN PLEASE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!"

>cucked by a mentally ill man that fucks furrys
You should really an hero

I kek'd so hard by this post

What was your past life?

>Dated a trans girl once.
I have some bad news for you.
Unless this is your girlfriend, you're a faggot.

Please I am so lonely add me as a friend on facebook my name is Nobaru Nobunaga

Apparently she thinks I was an alien or some shit.

Gonna need deets. Trans folks are at a high spiritual evolution level and have posttime connections

But she did get herself a pussy though. She tranistioned after surgery. Her tits felt real too. She took hormones for that shit. She had a pussy man.

Her name is Vashy Foxcroft on twitter and facebook man just add her and talk to her she is vashy on discord and steam also.

Ugh

The best girlfriend is the one you can't impregnate.

Yeah I loved putting it in her fake pussy it felt almost like the real thing

>But she did get herself a pussy though.
No. He did not. You stuck your dick in a psychotic faggot's festering open wound.

At least one of you dudes was saying puss

thats disgusting.
i dont even wanna assfuck one with a fake pussy. :( i seen a vid of one of those things ejaculating or something

Well excuse me for being tolerant. You will taste my katana if my name isn't Nobaru Nobunaga

The best girlfriend is a girl.

Her furry GF miko used to go meow a lot. Like she would just randomly walk up to me and say meow a lot and shit what the fuck is up with that? do furrries make animal noises?

>Well excuse me for being tolerant.
No excuse yourself for confusing judeo-Marxist bullshit for reality.

Its really not that bad

>Dated a trans girl
>trans
>girl

Well she was as intelligent as me and honestly we both loved the same shit video games and anime she really loved all the same comics as me I thought what we had was special. But she dumped me for her GF

degenerate
>in all fields

This probably is bait. But still I I kek.

OP's entire post is degenerate as fuck

I guess I give OP is a faggot a new meaning.

>we both loved the same shit video games and anime
That's because you were with a man. Don't be a faggot, do what I did: marry a tomboy.

He's kind of cute.

You got any good looking tomboys near you?

>I dated a literally insane person and they turned out to be insane

Imagine my shock.

Please consider this a learning experience.

...or you could just blame it all on racists and nazis as usual.

Thanks

you know we have ids here right

Hey man she was cool at first I mean she mined bitcoins and had a lot of cash. She was really rich.

>Dated a trans girl once.

>A_happy_but_cold_merchant.jpeg

yes....

Try a metal concert.

not a bad suggestion

GOT SOME RARE THINGS ON SALE STRANJA!

Look I dated her to try something new you know? Just to see what it was like. I had no idea how crazy she was until we started talking. Fuck me right? I was hoping to find a normal trans chick but boy was I wrong. I thought that maybe I would have a better shot dating someone who was nice and normal but I guess things don't always work out that way.

Wrong merchant.

A man chopped off his own dick and you didn't realize that he was insane?

Better?

It's "surgery" okay?

If someone wants to turn themselves into a circus sideshow freak. That's fine, it's their body. But it doesn't change their sex.

not. your. blog

Reddit is down the hall to the left.

You dated a mentally ill man you faggot.

I just looked up that Vashy Foxcroft profile. Holy shit is that his house? Is he loaded? I just thought was a pic she had as a Background was some old mansion but then I seen the one with her in the back yard.

>trans girl
A girl that became a guy? user that's weird but still kind of gay.

Yeah she's super rich

A guy that became a girl. Jeez

Her Dad works for IBM and her mom does 401k stuff. They live in a mansion her mom always is buying her mcdonalds and shit.

Why did you even want to date someone who chopped their dick off and made a pussy out of inverted dick and ball bag skin that doesn't lubricate and requires dilation with a medical dildo every day for the rest of their life to stop the fuckhole from closing up?

Please explain that.

>>trans girl
>A girl that became a guy?
No. A guy who stuck his dick in a blender and pressed the on button.

Ignore shills!

A guy that became a girl that became a guy that became a zeebra.

>First sentence: past tense.
>Next 10 sentences: present tense.
>Final sentence: return to past tense.

this is what you should come to expect from a mentally ill tranny fucker

Gender ideology is not real. People do not have a gender, they have a sex, which is unchangeable.

>tolerant
I think you meant gay

>Well she was as intelligent as me
t.insaneidiot

That's the hardest pill to swallow

Sage

I can't keep straight who's the male or female in this fucking blogpost

Learn to write a proper sentence in English and then hang yourself.

YOU CHOOSE to be with that person.

Being tolerant doesn't mean you have to play along with some mentally ill retard's delusions. Besides, tolerance is for pussies.

ARE U serious!!!!!@
I want her now!!!!