Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B073G156R5/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dead thread without even having started lol ;-;

subs never

>tfw subs out but in tacos

Pretty good episode, next one looks even better

sleeping Michiru

I wanted to see Misora's house visit in that earlier episode damn it.

wew, she's long

Haven't seen episode yet. What's up with two haruki?

I'll admit this show isn't that great but I really like it

Happy Kit-Kat

I'm assuming it's the Dream Haruki and the Real Haruki talking to each other

Jesus Christ, how can she be so casual and sexual all at once.

I bet it's the snacks

It's Real Haruki and Inner Desires Haruki talking about Haruki's inner desires

>no english subs
crunchyroll WHAT THE FUCK

STAND OR DIE

>crunchryoll
Blame Amazon/Sentai for delays.

>Someone said it's up on Amazon
>Still nothing on HS
Who should I believe?

Reset

Crying Michiru

Why no subs this time? Why is this so difficult?

Either Amazon/Sentai fucking up as usual or HS bot for this broken somehow.

subs where

>>Someone said it's up on Amazon
>We couldn't find anything matching "sagrada". You can browse our most popular TV Shows and Movies below.

Doubtful.

Is she not wearing a bra? Those breasts look delicious.

They do look delicious.

amazon.com/dp/B073G156R5/

So what's the deal, just HS fucking up the rip?

I wish I know what's happening myself.

someone should ask horriblesubs about this

It's out now.
I take full credit for asking about it on IRC.

mmm

>"Asai Kei desires Soma Sumire"
rude desu

Smug fuck

>Haruki's true desire is to achieve self-actualization and become someone worthy of Kei
Good girl

yes, same thing happens with Atom(if someone cares)

Atom was delayed on HS because it was broken on Amazon for some reason until about 12 hours ago.

I haven't watched since ep4, is the MC still a mad man?

Pretty much, he likes coming up with creative new ways to abuse powers
He hasn't killed himself again though

>lol
Please leave.
Finally fucking subs.

Help me out here bros, how did Soma get into the dream world? Or this is the dream world version of Soma? I dont think its the latter and if its the former, thats some shit control by the bureau. No need to reply if the answer is going to be in the episode.

I assumed she just cruised on over to the hospital to enter when everyone else was already inside

Thats what I think too but that would be too simple.Guess with her being all knowing made it even easier.

Nigga got his argument lined up good.

New crossfit exercise.

He got rekt by the best girl.

>I can demolish every building in the town, your argument is invalid
Rude woman

Weird guy, he got a boner for bureaucratic stuff?

He is the last boss.

Get in the bus faggot, we're meeting chiruchiru.

SIT DOWN.

>rejecting cute cat autist

Damn.

Still a mad man.

Nice episode, Haruki getting some therapy from herself and Kei probably going to get michiru onboard and use her ability to test his plan in dream world later.

Why are they all so autistic?

Welcome to the dream world user. What would you like to wish for?

>streaming

I want to be God

You gotta be full spectrum to make decision with the powers they got.

How would it look like if they wish for the 2d?

>that Nono bluray store bonus
I want it

Even the cat got a weird look at her.

it's just watching over her

Thought this episode was weaker than usual.
Also fucking Kei hiding the book from Haruki, why would he do this?

Do not fuck with us

Yeah, he seems to be dishonest too about answering her question too, keeping much of it.Not like Haruki was being 100% sharing hers though. Not sure about it being weaker but I felt like its now the start of closing this arc up with Kei getting the stuff he needed. I had suspicion about there is a world outside the wall before but didnt expect its to be the normally designed Sakurada.

cuck girl

Is Kei going to make Michiru the next trauma victim?

Fucking Marche

The old man seems oddly uncaring that his books got deleted. Or maybe he knows they're going to reset and get them back.

oh yea I think the spics have a different simulcast with atom and its always on time

Best girl besides Soma

Stop bullying Haruki.

Its just books, I dont think it would matter to the timeline if the scripts got destroyed or not. The guy just wrote them and probably could rewrite them back in the real world if needed.

Well he went into the dream world because he couldn't write as much as he wanted. So even remaking his collection would probably take years.

>caged the old lady
>disabled the old man with the photos ability
>deleting the dream world inanimate objects rendering the script writer useless there and soon dead in the real world
What do, guess that just the bureau being cold as fuck with old people with powers there.Just some subtle "bureau is bad" points to consider for the viewers maybe.

Oka Eri wasn't really working with the Bureau though

I like this autismoe

I would speak casually to myself too

I don't agree with what Ukawa did. They say that the dream world is merely Katagori's solipsistic creation, but I can't see how that's the case when she recreates the real world unless you want to say that Katagiri is omniscient regarding the real world as well. Then we have the related issue of whether or not we can treat dream people as morally relevant, since they do seem to act even when their real selves aren't in that world, yet we are going on the assumption that the dream people are basically philosophical zombies and causally isolated from their real selves; this ties into the more metaphysical question of whether or not we can differentiate between people and p-zombies even when we are told that a p-zombie is a p-zombie.

Can he lock a maiden's hymen and virginity?

He probably can.
His lock ability seems to work on an abstract level like locking memories, things that can be "broken into" would likely work.

I start to think Kei is a psychopath who is using literally everyone because of his god complex