Coiners BTFO. The shit has hit the fan

Suicide hotlines in meltdown

>tfw people tried to sell me buttcoin

The Rothschilds are chimping out, do you think the stock market and crypto falling so hard is a coincidence?

Coins aren't shit.
Picrelated on the other hand...

If you dislike the banking jew, you should like crypto, conceptually.
But, the banking jew took over BTC in 2015 using their proxy, Blockstream.
The markets are fucked now. Inflation, which Bitcoin aimed to avoid, became "inflation through saturation" by flooding the markets with alt-coins that claimed to solve Bitcoin's scaling "problems" (these were "artificial" and caused by constraining of the blocksize).
Don't buy crypto. But get dollars into an exchange and get ready to buy. Once BTC dies, either ETH or BCH will become the USD of crypto and both are willing to scale.

lots of echoes in the cryptospace... this dip is the entrance point for the child eating pedo vampires to take the reigns and manipulate all future markets.
the price will come back up for sure, but will it matter? can crypto subvert the demonic powers that be, or will it simply become another tool to keep the goyim under foot?

How does it feel to not have invested in Bitcoin and cashed enough profit to justify the initial investment?
How does it feel having a double digits IQ?

Anyone smart got out before december. Lots of warning signs.

The smart more tech-savy people don't care about these cycles. They own the cryptocurrency that they think they could use at some point, and that is the only reason they own it. People like that have owned it long before this bubble, so they don't feel these price fluctuations.

It has still risen 6-700% times the value it had last year. if you had bitcoin before last year's rise, and did not already sell, you now have 6-7 times that amount.

Buy the dip.

like a rock. 5% in 30 mins.
where will it stop

There is nothing to support it's price but demand. A company would have to go bankrupt and shutdown to hit zero but, bitcoin could hit zero anyday that people feel like selling it as low as they can to get their order out.

Nice try, but I'm not getting in to help you.

>mfw the value of butcoin goes

So do I buy now or wait till 3000? (Which is what it should be worth in the first place)

I can comfortable buy 2 bitcoins at this 6k price though so pls advice poorfagss BACK OFF

in my arbitrary opinion, fair value is around ~$1000

would buy

/biz/tard here, wait until we hear about the first bitcoin related suicide, that'll be your buy signal mate.

Damn right we shut it down. Dumbass goyim thinking they can get away from wage serfdom. Oy Vey...

Fucking genius. There's always that sacrificial lamb that scares off majority of the crowd. Rollin for suicide'

REEEEEEEEROLL FOR IMPENDING BITCOIN SUICIDE!!!!!!!

aaaaaand it's gone.

"""dip"""

sold everything at $9k

have a tiny fraction left, like less than $100 worth.

maybe I'll finally be able to buy a graphics card that isn't outrageously overpriced

hadn't thought of that. if bitcoin goes away, prices of computer parts finally goes back down to reasonable fucking levels

$200 for ddr3 ram... bullshit

Graphics chips are waaaaaay down! The stock market was being propped up by bitcoin. The Rothschild's fucked everyone

Maybe if prices of Ethereum drop.