"if you support the second amendment, you are doing the bidding of the russians"

"if you support the second amendment, you are doing the bidding of the russians"

is this guy a russian agent of chaos or what?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2018/02/05/adam-schiff-russians-promoted-2nd-amendment-so-americans-would-kill-each-other/
youtube.com/watch?v=GfFV3R_7-LM
youtube.com/watch?v=ghsc5XbOdC0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Schiff
youtube.com/watch?v=WamlVPbUTUA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There's no fucking way he said that

I reworded it a little bit, but he may as well have said it.

breitbart.com/big-government/2018/02/05/adam-schiff-russians-promoted-2nd-amendment-so-americans-would-kill-each-other/

When is someone going to beat the fuck out of this guy? He deserves it.

ALL ROADS LEAD BACK TO ISRAEL

Wew

Alright, seriously. I paid for my ticket but now I want off of this fucking ride.

no, but he's a dual US/Israeli citizen tho!

They also blamed Russia for Star Wars getting bad reviews, for NFL player kneeling, and for hashtags. People who are actually paying attention would have to realize this is insanity at this point. These headlines have to be designed for casual viewers and people that aren't paying that much attention and just see a headline here and there. It doesn't make sense otherwise...

He's a literal crazy person as evidenced by his crazy person eyes and I look forward to the day computers are used to analyze faces for the purposes of determining criminality and we cull the most egregious cases of crimeface instead of electing them to public office like retards.

In case you didn't believe me about the kneeling thing

i also like to point out that only 5 years ago, romney was laughed out of the building for suggesting that russia was our biggest adversary while sites like zerohedge were releasing articles detailing the extent of russian subversion.

The funny thing is that this Russia narrative is only cover. The truth is that Uranium One was diverted and the uranium was stolen by Israel. All the Jews are chimping out because israel is about to be exposed by Trump.

Really and trump moving the embassy to Jerusalem was not a big help to the Jews ??

No, it wasn't and the fact that you only have that talking point to use proves everything.

>ISIS is dead
>Assad is alive
>Iran nuke deal is active
>Working with Putin
>Working with Erdogan
>Stopped funding Kurds
>Met with all the arab leaders to piss off the kikes
>Caused the purge of zionists in SA
>SA working with Trump to secure land for Palestine

Your talking point is worthless.

Also moving the embassy was 4D chess.

Now that's a proposition I can get behind.

No way trump is Israel’s biggest supporter

Probably the worst strawman in modern politics.

No he isn't. You just ignored everything I said. He's not and you know it.

Talking with the Arabs all they told him was hey we told you not to do that they have been talking shit ever since

Please explain user

He’s a Soros operative. Deep state.

It’s because of NATO propaganda. The organization had a big part in the controlling of the western world. When it was formed, it was good, defending Western Europe from communism, but after communism collapsed, it got taken over. NATO started expanding into Eastern Europe, against A promise 30 years ago, then they bombed Serbia because they were afraid Yugoslavia would become a Russian Ally, and then Invaded Iraq because why not. I seriously fucking hate NATO.

Trump is going to drain the swamp in the USA.

Israel and their evil will be exposed for the world to see when this happens. 9/11, JFK, Sandy Hook....EVERYTHING.

Forgive me user I don’t know it just reading and posting info that I have read if you have links or other info I would love to read …but isn’t his daughter a Jew and her husband?

Deep State is Israel. youtube.com/watch?v=GfFV3R_7-LM

Adam Schiff for brains is a commie from Commiefornia.

T Y R A N I C A L
S C H I F F S T E R

Yeah, that doesn't mean they're zionists. There are good Jews too. You can't outjew the jew without Jews helping you.

Ok proof and/or link

Or are you just hoping

He literally holds dual citizenship with Israel. Shut the fuck up faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=ghsc5XbOdC0

I honestly belive Schiff is a Communist.

HES ISRAELI

(((Schiff)))

pic related

cock sucky comey

Ok calling B.S. I thought you guys hate all Jews there is never a good Jew

he's spooked I can tell you that.

What fucking timeline is this?

STRZOK IS ISRAELI

SCHUMER IS ISRAELI

SCHIFF IS ISRAELI

PRIESTAP IS ISRAELI

WASSERMAN IS ISRAELI

FEINSTEIN IS ISRAELI

Adam Soros

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Schiff

Yes there is. You're JIDF.

Trump is for Israel

Nope I’m a guy from Az trying to figure shit out

Whatever helps you sleep at night, Rabbi.

Ohhhh shit lads!

No you're not and you know how I know? You're only talking in talking points that every single JIDF fuckface on this board uses.

You brought up Jared and Ivanka (Bannon talking point)

You can't provide any proof and you ignore all proof I provide.

You are fucking retarded.

DRAIN THE SWAMP

The Chinese are apparently working on it and got something like 80% accuracy which is damn good since they arr rook same.

Lol not a rabbi and desu never seen one but thank you for the pic have any other links or pics

I am from Az and I’m not disputing you I’m just asking so I can learn and if I’m making points it’s just stuff I read and I even thanked you for the pics and asked for more links … unless you’re a Russian bot coming to steal my soul and happy American life

The existence of privately held guns in large numbers has likely already thwarted (((their))) plans on occasion.

LEARN TO SWIM

I guess it would be helpful to point out he's a Jew.

>is this guy a russian agent of chaos or what?
" HE'S SUCKING GLOBALIST DICK! " - ALEX JONES

vid_related

I support the 2A because it allows me to shoot fucks like this when they get frisky

Nothing is more pathetic than a "Christian Zionist". Imagine pinning the entire basis of your faith upon a HERETICAL re-interpretation of the Bible whereupon instead of worshiping God, you worship God's bastard children who've been outcast for being shits for the last 2000+ years. Can you even call yourself "Christian" at that point, loving traitors and murderers of mankind more than the one who came to save you?

Every "Christian Zionist" is a walking betrayal of the faith.

I mean, it's pretty obvious just by looking at Steve Bannon that he's a sick fuck. He had a DVD distribution company with Harvey Weinstein. I wonder what else they've shared as well.....

It's not just Bannon, it's the entire Boomer establishment. I'm not even a supremely godly person, but with limited knowledge of the faith even I know what they're doing is heretical. There is nothing in the New Testament, the thing Christians are supposed to believe in, that says worship and protect Jews above all else, and let yourself be their slaves. Quite the opposite. Jews are portrayed as sinful greedy petty murderous idolaters who kill for minor slights while overlooking truly grievous sins. Jews also spent a hell of a lot of time in the first decades after Christ killing his followers. All but one of the original twelve were put to the sword.

Very interesting that "Christian Zionists" forgot that part.

It has something to do with the bible being distorted and the Zionist bankers actually subverting christianity, especially evangelical, by bribing pastors.

I'm aware. Redpill your friends, even your atheist friends, about Dispensationalism. Quite easily the most satanic thing that's ever happened to America. It's why Jews get a pass while setting up child-rape rings in Hollywood, Miami, and NYC, the Deep State, and basically everything else horrible going on now.

he looks pedo just like his buddy podesta...reptile for sure.

>Dispensationalism
Thanks fren, I learned a new word.

so... if i understand correctly,

>be russia with a plan
>want to fuck usa up
>promote second amendment within population that already strongly supports it
>promote division, divisions line is between people with majority of guns and people with no guns who want them banned
>people without guns are weaklings and have terrible policies that are shown to weaken the nation as a whole
>people with guns kill weaklings
>weakling policies are removed and the nation is much stronger than before
>?????
>prof-...wait...

>adam-schiff
Kommiefornia

Kredibility

>choose one

>#FullOfSchiff

Wew

>riling up the muslims within jewish borders helps them
>riled up Muslims are always a benifit to the communities they are in