One Piece 871

Title: You can do it Caesar!

Caesar cries as he holds Bege and flies through the sky. Perospero created a candy wall to stop him getting away.

Ichiji, Niji and Yonji come to Caesar's aid. They break the candy with a combination Attack 'multicoloured bomb'.

Du Feld is sneaking through the castle to find the Tamatebako. He sees Stussy behind him. She shoots him dead with a flying finger gun.

Stussy was from CPO. Morgans appears and Stussy panics. She tries to open the box but it falls down the castle.

BM and Luffy in G4 face off. BM hardens her palm so that it is hard as steel. They both say 'I'm gonna be the Pk!' But take no damage.

Luffy says he will beat Kaido and then it's BM's turn. BM says he will never beat Kaido and she will never let him get away.

Judge arrives to back up Luffy. But BM breaks his lance in one attack and takes him down.

The Vinsmoke boys turn away from Caesar and head towards Judge. Katakuri appears in front of Caesar. Ichiji holds off Katakuri but Brûlée joins in.

Caesar turns around. Luffy, Sanji and Germa have collapsed. However the fallen Tamatebako explodes just before BM can execute them.

End of chapter.

What powers would your kid and big mom have

Based Mom

Power to job within the span of a few months. Think she already has that BTW

This isn't BnHA so whatever Devilfruit they ate or fighting style they trained in.

ZORO WHERE ARE YOU?

>TFW BigMeme is going down

Feels good bros

>You're weak as shit, Luffy. It's time to make me the Captain now.

Luffyfags literally seething right now.

LMAO based

She's in

Obviously Sanji and Robin is the patrician pairing of gentlemen. When will Oda reveal everything else was just bait for fags?

Doffyfags and crackerfags let's team up to laugh at luffyfags , luffyfags won't admit luffy would have lost both fights if he didn't have help

>implying I'd willingly sleep with that hambeast
Make Nami the Mommy and I'd do it in a heartbeat.

Linlin would never want your weak manlet making genes for her powerful children anyway.

Where is mah nigga Bege?

DELLINGER COVER STORY WHEN

DELLINGER DOUJINS WHEN

Year of Jinbe 's death

We all know in that picture she's eyeing Usopp's long, hard "gun"

Thanks user, nice reply BTW

who said anything about "willingly"?

Mama a best

That would be a rape. Mother Caramel said that Linlin was a good girl and good girls don't rape people.

Robin loves Chopper

>willingly

Pasta pasta fruit.

Diabetes

So if G4 Luffy is no match for a Yonkou, like at all, how will he end up being Pirate King? Is he due for another Powerup? Gear 5th and/or Awakening?

I would honestly want another training arc/time-skip.

Oda, where's my friend Zoro?

it's for a greater cause so it's all good

if you're not going to have babies with her then YOU are the bad person mate

Gear 5 Monkey God Awakening

Paramecia - They can create pasta and use it like a knockoff version of Doflamingo's string fruit

Paramecia - Can turn objects into sugar by touching them. Can induce comatose into people by sapping blood sugar. Can induce powerups by increasing sugar levels to extreme for a gear 2 like transformation with similar sideeffects.

Just stop. Please.

Caramel was a lier and a thief.

It's when I see pics like this one that I wish Naruto and Bleach would have never ended before One Piece

>One Piece will never become edgy
Why even bother living

The strenght of gears Is relative.

>the state of luffyfags

This looks like some Fairy Tail shit.

how will Luffyfags ever recover?
How the fuck do you recover from sheer stupidity thinking a ragtag group of b-team pirates could take a Yonkou in their own territory, when it's gonna take a war, all Supernovas, and Marco the fucking phoenix, to even attempt Kaidou?

You fucking ingrates. Come back in Elbaf then we'll talk of Big Moms defeat.

I've obtained countless pages from the One Piece Magazine, should I dump it here or where they already posted in past threads today?

do you think Lucci gets that stussy pussy?

Here kind user, I didn't see them, thank you

everyone does for a price

Ok, ok. Order is messed up though.

3-part Spinoff, by Oda. "What if Sabo was at Marineford", chapter "Luff(y)"

ToC

Robin and Sanji act like Choppers Mom and Dad. Sanji gives Chopper fatherly advice and Robin pampers him like her
baby.
Look at this cover here. You are that wine bottle by Robins leg? That is Sanji's. Robins coffee is on the other side of her.
Sanji's spot is always next to Robin. He cooked everyone pizza and was finally going to enjoy his with Robin-chan. but then Usopp came and stood in his place eating his pizza. And shit.
Usopp? More Rudestopp.

>Brook x Music
>Luffy x Adventure
>Franky x DIY
>Sanji x Cooking
All dem OTPs.

Volume 86 promo, Sanji's wedding.

One Piece Magazine Vol. 2 Cover Draft. Next part of this poster is included.

Preview.

Lmao

Afterword.

Oda Long Interview!

Something happens: the chapter
Took it long enough

Soda-Soda Fruit

Chapter isn't out yet, so we don't know how badly Luffy jobs just yet

It might've even been the combined forces that took down Luffy, if he really fell that quickly

Big Mom stopped his G4 punch with an open hand

big mom got angry at katakuri earlier for interfering, so I doubt she'd want her lackeys helping now

What happened? Friendly guy died?

>Kneading or Dough minister
>Charlotte Mazapan
>Rolling-pin Rolling-pin fruit - Paramecia
A Rolling-pin man, sort of combination between smoothie, tsuru's and Diamante's fruit. Anything Mazapan kneads with his hands Is turned into a thin rolled dough. No real damage Is caused but if a person Is rolled they are immobilized for 2 hours, however body parts can be affected individualy.
>Aditionally, Mazapan can roll himself into a thin dough and dodge or hide(unrolling himself whenever he pleases).
>Not really a powerhouse but capable of both normal hakis. Between Franky and Chopper-level. Ability may or may not get fucked with water.
This is mine

Capone Bege

>implying she'd willingly sleep with this hambeast

If the leaks from a few years ago are true then next up is a wano haki training arc then luffy, law, kidd, apoo and hawkins vs kaidou.
Apoo and hawkins get fodderized, Kidd achieves his awakening and luffy goes gear 5 but dies afterwards then law sacrifices his life to revive luffy.

Cute Drafts

It does say she hardens it so I don't think it necessarily implies that she could've completely disregarded the attack.
True, i guess i'll just have to wait and see how the panels look

Steel D Onut
Has the Donut fruit. Can put a hole in the center of anything he touches. Destined to be King of Pirates.

Togashi drawing OP?

So CP0 has just taken over the role of bounty hounters storywise? It's a shame but so far bounty hunters have either been complete fodder like the guy in the Colosseum or anime only.

No, that's the 8000 word long interview

>smoking shirahoshi
hng

Why you must post this? Now I want pizza

wadatsumi 30m tall?

That is all I have.

thanks for the dump

Thank you very much

Name: Charlotte Zhasta
Fruit: Soda-Soda
Type: Logia
Abilities: The Soda-Soda allows the user not only the ability to turn into thick, syrupy, bubbly soda, but also allows the user to switch "flavors" which all have unique side-effects. Cola makes the user move faster and is the default state. Lemon-Lime makes the user electrified, but this is hard to control and can harm allies. Orange makes them like lava, but also much slower. Root Beer promotes plant growth, but you get drained by the plant.. Grape is basically wine and gets you drunk on contact, but cannot intoxicate children. The user is also able to produce bubbles as projectiles in all forms.

The main weakness of this fruit aside from the form-specific ones is that it is mainly an offensive fruit and is suceptible to drying or any absorbent material. A large towel would immobilize the user.

Hello, friends.

What's your favourite arc?

no wait it seems to be scaled to luffy

wadatsumi is 30 luffys tall, so around 50m

Skypiea
Thriller Bark

Right here user

I just wanted to help people are the subtelty of Oda's Sanji and Robin shipping. He ships them.
Choppers drink is the milk, Robins is the coffee, and Sanji's is the wine. Its clear Oda implying that Sanji and Robin were sitting together in a very couple like way.
Like in this one.
>Robin wearing nothing but Sanji's flannel
>Sanji sleeping like He was cuddling someone
>Robin on the floor directly next to Sanji
Canon by Oda

Water 7/Enies Lobby

Favorite part of the arc: when they are on the Puffing Tom and Rocketman

The last few arcs have been making clear that Luffy's nothing without powerful allies
He doesn't get a powerup from the power of friendship, insomuch as friendship itself being the powerup

>It's a luffy jobs chapter

We've been getting too much of these lately

Either Alabasta or Water 7.

Enies Lobby and Chopper arc.

I really miss old One Piece art in anime.

Usopp was there first and Robin did not object. Usopp(Sogeking) is for Robin