Is this gonna be 2008 all over again

How fucked is the economy and why does it always do bad under republican presidents

Drumpf is finished

We are all pawns exependable to jewish tricks. Who is pushing the buttons to sell and why

>42% rise
>4%fall
Did you think it can get to a 42% rise without a drop at some point?

it was bound for correction

but an idiot shill like you wouldnt know that

>shill
No I’m genuinely curious about what this means

The Dow is at 24000, you would need to lose over 6-10% to trigger a crisis. When 2008 happened the Dow lost 22.3% while we only lost 4.6% today

Nice try

"Largest single point drop in history"--- literally doesn't comprehend the difference between an 8000 DOW and a 24000 DOW.

>ima day it’s trump when it’s bad and obonga when good
Can’t have it not big ways chump
When it collats you retards are gonna have such a hike to back petal on you lose the next 50 elections

This all happened after the Nunes Memo dropped.
They sent a warning message with the dump truck.
Now it's economic warfare. You think the Jew cates if he loses a few billion dollars, they want wat with Russia and Iran, and the creation of Greater Israel.

Trump needs to initate Martial Law and take them out

the jews pumped it during obama's tenure, now they're dumping so that they can force the Blue Wave and impeachment

>world economy has collapsed twice in my lifetime and i'm still a virgin

seriously can a girl just at least put her toes in my mouth?

ITS NOT OCTOBER YET, ALL FINANCIAL COLLAPSES HAPPENED IN OCTOBER!

Omg this is bad it’s Trump
Omg it’s good it Obonga
You democraps done understand the market you have no money to invest
Medicare won’t hold you hand forever

>4% correction

ITT: government tit sucking democraps think they invest and know shit about investing

>Do a shit ton of extra credit in a class
>Grade score hits 109% after averaging work completed
>Eventually the extra credit projects run out
>Score begins to dip back down to 100% due to balancing
It's basic math, you brainlets. But keep listening to Wolf Blitzer.

The % of the drop is important, not the raw number. The headline is true but kind of misleading.

>grades less than 130%
enjoy flipping burgers

Are most of you too young to notice that this happens every 10 years?

Because demofucks are willing to do anything, including tank the economy to retain power. But that is not even what happened here. The economy is doing substantially better than under that stupid nigger whose dick you love to suck.

10 years? Corrections to stock market happen every year or two. After a bullrun like the one we've had of over 40% it's inevitable there would be some consolidation, the rule of thumb is usually half the gain (so dow to around 22,000 before it starts to gain again). Economy is strong, no biggy.

Nice try idiot. We are down 13% since Friday.

I think he was talking about crashes, not corrections

but this doesn't look like a crash

Chinese stock market just opened, already plummeting

it means the stock market became overvalued and a correction is on the way.

given the meteoric rise in the market over the past year and a half, only a fool would have not expected a full blown correction

Oh no a bunch of egomaniacs lost some money, quick use tax money to compensate them.

CHINA OPENED DOWN 5% AND STILL TUMBLING

PANIC

WEZE ALL GONNA DIE. DIE I TELL YA. DIE! IMPEACH DRUMMMPHH. Are you happy now kike shill?

Sorry, we're full.
t. Wendy's employee

it needs to be 1929 around the world if we need anything good to come of it

Why can't democucks into basic principles of economics? You faggots keep trying to salt the earth, but if you keep pushing it your blood will soak the soil instead.
You kike faggots need to be burned for electricity.

I thought the Presidents economic policies weren’t felt until after they’re gone. I guess it’s cause Republicans always have to clean up the Democrat mess once the D economy crashes during the R administration.

Who knows? I mean, I've been waiting for a crisis as bad or worse than the 2008 subprime crisis. Its coming. Could be now. Could be 3 years from now but it is coming. Not a good sign. It is going to keep going down too. When the Asian market opened it was still falling. It will be interesting.

>russia banned from olympics
>war starts, all athletes killed but russia. Russia goes on to win olympics for next century

>russia banned from most world economies
>russia unaffected by financial collapse. Becomes world super power.

DRUMPF CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS.

>Caring about chink stock market

As if I give a shit

Bought the dip. Buying some more at the end of the week. Dollar-cost averaging, broheims.

if people start losing jobs, yeah, then we're toast. however, we had a kickass job growth report last week.

Oh boy now I'm only 20% richer than I was a year ago instead of 22%

>Correction

Such an all encompassing buzz word.

Anyways, the reality is that interest rates were kept artificially and abnormally low for YEARS to stimulate some sort of growth. Obama’s policies sucked. Even despite no rise in interests rates, he couldn’t do fuck all.

Now that the economy is showing real signs of serious growth, the Feds HAVE to raise rates to combat inflation.

Now I’m sure you may be saying why how? Why so sudden? Easy. No one, and I mean no one, thought job and wage growth would be what it was in January. They know if that growth continued without higher interests rates we’d be fuck.

In a sense, this is good. Not only are we hitting pre-recession economic health, were adjusting to it. Now, if growth continues in March at or near these numbers? Trump is the real goddamn deal.

>Fed increases rate twice under Obama's 8 years (once being after Trump's inauguration)
>Fed increases rate three times under Trump's ~1 year.
>The last rate being the
Gee I wonder why the investors suddenly got scared and the market tanked

WE'RE LITERALLY ALL GOING TO DIE

FOR FUCKS SAKES

GOD DAMMIT NIGGERS WE GON DIE !!!!

I'VE ALREADY PREPARED THE GODDAMN ROPE

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

Please tell me what policy of Trump did this, I'm dying to know.

>Biggest daily fall in DOW history
Just a correction, anyway Trump inherited the problem from Obama

The Jews are punishing Trump for installing a goy as chairman of the Federal Reserve yesterday

tax cuts for the lax sluts

New tax plan didn't help much. Economists predicted low growth but republicans promised high 4-5% growth. Not a good look. It was going to go down anyways but would be nice to be prepared from the government side.

>Not getting excited as China collapses and fragments into warlord states 2.0

>HSI -3%
>NIKKEI -5%
>DOW FUTURES -1000 PTS

>HSI -3%
>NIKKEI -5%
>DOW FUTURES -1000 PTS

>HSI -3%
>NIKKEI -5%
>DOW FUTURES -1000 PTS

THIS IS IT BOYS. THIS IS THE BIG ONE. THERE ISN'T GOING TO BE A MARKET BUY LUNCHTIME TOMORROW. FILL UP YOUR GAS TANKS AND SELL YOUR EXTRA LAMBOS!!!

Maybe the sluts, but tax cuts?

Over the past 9 years, the Federal Reserve was constantly buying a ton of stock and financial instruments with money secretly printed from thin air. This drove prices up. Now they are selling off their stash to crash the market

Nigger. This week is the first paycheck for nearly all Americans under this plan. Income tax rates won’t start until next year. What the fuck are you on about?

The "big one" is coming, you know it deep down. It will be world wide this time, complete collapse. The comfy period is over folks.

Well, Soros did threaten that Trump won't last the year, and he's been known to inflate and crash markets.

It's a response to rising interest rates

Comfy no more. This is honestly what we need for the race war.

Then short sell and invest in put options you expert.

Everyone always says the big one or a bubble or some bullshit is gonna happen at any moment. They’re all so smart to say it’s coming but can only speak in generalities and can’t actually profit from it.

Fuck off.

I have 8 million being managed by AXA, I'm scared to ask them how things are going

Soros warned about this at Davos, also see his interview with the Financial Times where he talks about the American bubble, inevitable crash and why he backs the Euro.

Please look at german hedge fund figures, they are outperforming everything else right now.

Reminder: Soros breaks currencies, he's done it before and he'll do it again and he fucking hates Trump.

>tfw only three lambos
>use each one of them
>no spares

>Soros breaks currencies, he's done it before and he'll do it again and he fucking hates Trump.

One forex trader can't take down a multi-trillion dollar market.

Look at the Nikkei, down 6%

Whatever or whoever is behind this is wiping trillions off the markets

Dude, he's known as a bank breaker. He's literally done shit like this to Thailand and the Bank of England.

Woa real advanced tactics you've there buddy.

Oh fucking boy, do I hope so. In 2007 I was poorfag delivering drunk people for pennies. This time around, I make six figures but still live cheap. I've been socking away cash for years and can't wait to buy a house and by rich by comparison do all the fucktards that have been living right at the edge of or over their means for the past eight years. Everyone seems to live like recessions won't happen and spends up all their money when times are good.

>toothpaste

I know what he's done, but he doesn't have enough capital to take down the U.S. That's not single-person territory that's country vs country territory.

b-but it's just a correction, bro!

I just filled my cardboard-class lambo up earlier today. I'm thinking about pushing it all the way to the coastline before the cannibalism starts.

its not really advanced to use options, but your broker has to approve you which is god damn pissing me off with vanguard motherfuckers denied me three times for level fuckin 2 holy hell

Stop falling for the scare mongering
Unless you believe (((they))) are deliberately crashing the market there is no rational reason to not believe in a strong economy.
Exponential growth

this

Washes of the junk a burger leaves behind.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

SO MANY HAPPENING

You had a burger in your mouth? Fucking faggot.

This.

Call me when the market is down more than 25% off it's high for more than 3 months.

Not every crash is like the dem manufactured 2008 crash, which happened because the Dems contorolled congress and pulled strings to cause it.

Retards.. if anything this is like a weaker 1987 when Bush sr was elected a year later.

Because the Republican idea of handing money to corporations, deregulating markets, and telling them to go hogwild results in incredible instability.

FUCK THE FUTURES ARE FALLING ANOTHER 1000 POINTS

WE'RE GOING TO OPEN TOMORROW WITH A 17% LOSS SINCE FRIDAY (COMPARE TO 2008 WE HAD 23% LOSS IN A WEEK)

A 4% drop likely won't be enough to cause a recession. Also, never blame or praise a president based on the stock market or pretty much anything to do with the economy. Only retards were taking credit for the "Trump stock market", and now only retards are spouting shit about the "Trump bust".

>4%
17% WHEN MARKETS OPEN TOMORROW, SINCE FRIDAY

>they want war with Russia and Iran, and the creation of Greater Israel.

Tell em user.

The Dow Jones Industrial Average, which tumbled about 1,841 points in two days, maintains a 22.4% increase since President Trump took office on Jan. 20, 2017. The S&P 500 and Nasdaq Composite are up 16.4% and 25%, respectively, over the same period.

Asia reacts to US. This is a good thing, because it demonstrates the US doing poorly is bad for the world.

Stocks are selling off because companies are taking deferment on cash they've held overseas. Long term this is good as that tax is revenue for our overspent government and will keep future cash off company's liabilities. That means investment in our country as well.

The FED has also been increasing borrowing rates for government, which it does to try and slow inflation. At the same time it has stopped buying the bonds the US creates to pay for its annual budget shortfall. That increasing rate of borrowing will move money out of stocks and into debt.

The economic numbers coming out of the US are good. Increasing jobs, increasing wages and since the jobs are being added in manufacturing this should also mean an increase in GDP.

A company has intrinsic value. It has assets and future earnings to offset liabilities. Bitcoin has a cost to produce in terms of energy, which might put in a floor in its value, but unless it is used as a medium of exchange it doesn't function as a currency. It doesn't work as an investment because it doesn't produce a good or service. As a currency, it could function as a hedge against poor economic policies of government backed currencies. A crashing price in crypto might then suggest people are content with global monetary policy.

Do yourselves a favor and always think of investments/ currencies in relative terms. Relative to other investments/ currencies. Suddenly the bullshit falls away. People panic and panic sells. Fear is a powerful motivator, and a headline describing a 4-5% drop in the Dow as the worst day ever is trying to profit off that fear as much as the dude looking for value in the river of blood left behind after a day like today. Tommorow I will be selling puts, a feature I added to my accounts at the end of December in anticipation of these foreseeable events.

DRUMPFFFF !

>1841
MAKE IT 2841 WITH CURRENT FUTURES

2841 POINTS IN 3 DAYS, FUCK FUCK FUCK

AND THE WEEK IS JUST STARTING

la la la and STILL no one is concerned with public attitudes toward real estate

fuck this gay planet

I remember how experts said how short selling was one of the major things that caused '08 and how governments all over de world would put an end to it. Fast forward 10 years and the banks who caused this shit are still allowed to do this and surprise it is causing shit again. Only difference is that only banks are allowed to do this now, normie citizens are not allowed to profit from this scam. Meaning tax payers gave trillions to financial institutes to give them more control over our economy. Instead of paying for the caused damage they actually got rewarded. We gonna burn witches at the stake yet?

more like the Nunes memo was a sign that political instability is incoming and the markets are pricing it in

>Economy is strong, no biggy.
lel

You put toothpaste in your mouth? Hold on, I'm on my way.

Unless you are selling tomorrow IT DOESN"T FUCKING MATTER. Faggot.

>long-awaited economic collapse finally here, all-time records being broken for an early collapse
>it doesn't matter
HOLY SHIT, IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING, YOU'RE IN DENIAL

Fuck this would be fucken awesome. Gotta live by your word bro.

STFU shariablue.

>all-time records
only in absolute numbers dumbfuck

Calm down. It’s a market correction because of the new fed chairman.

It's too early to use futures. Asia panics, then Euro wakes up. Today's selloff picked up after Europeans went to bed 1pm est). See how EU reacts when their markets open. Place bets accordingly. If you love risk and think the world is burning you can buy triple short down fund. If you think volatility is back in the market, buy a volatility index (this seems likely as an end to QE will strain liquidity). Or... Or you can just doomsay and take no initiative to improve your life, naysaying from the sidelines like a champ.

Analysts have lifted their first-quarter earnings estimates for S&P 500 companies at a record rate. Corporate earnings are on pace to grow 17.7% in 2018, according to estimates compiled by Thomson Reuter.

kek

I posted twice in the thread and will be selling puts tomorrow. I am bullish.

I'm not interested in stocks and think it's hilarious to watch people chimp out over it. Just be financially responsible and you'd be surprised how far that takes you and what you can accomplish.