Sup Forums approved news sources

How do you follow current events?

>inb4 (((Drudge))), Kikebart, Fox News (gtfo boomer)

Other urls found in this thread:

tools.ietf.org/html/rfc5005
youtu.be/o9LKnRgZD3M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There is none. The best way is too read different stories from multiple sources and try and somehow gauge your own opinion.

Multiple YouTube channels

this. fact is both sides are trying to brainwash you regardless. Educate yourself and form your own opinion. The jews are evil.

Infowars

Real life word of mouth from people I know and trust.

I watch/listen to American news for entertainment purposes. Politics here is boring.

This.

Alex Jones is a goddamn machine

The Daily Wire

debkafile

tools.ietf.org/html/rfc5005
You people are fucking amateurs.

Zerohedge

Reuters seems to be the least agenda-driven of the news outlets I come across so I tend to read that more for news.

>every five minutes
>"Go to Infowars Store and buy this. It'll help you win the info war!"

He's a retarded conspiracy theorist.

Sup Forums

>nu/pol/

thank you senpai! this is the type of shit i'm talking about

>How do you follow current events?
I don't.

Sharyl Attkisson

5 emmys, left CBS because they were too liberal. She's currently suing the DOJ for "wiretapping" her. She uncovered the Swine Flu hoax (anti-vaxxers should love her).

I'm surprised she hasn't been suicided. Obama administration was watching her, she found evidence on her laptop.

She's doing news on her website sharylattkisson.com and Full Measure news. She's making some infographics on her site now.

judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-joins-sharyl-attkisson-lawsuit-justice-department-obtain-fbi-records-attkisson/

Zerohedge, after you made sure to read and understand their manifest

Personally I get my news from Bloomberg and the Financial Times, oh, and of course Sup Forums

/news/

yeah zero hedge is solid

dailystormer.name

(((Zerohedge))) is suspect at best. Rothschild is a stockholder.

Its often obvious that ZH is trying to push a certain agenda, but as long as you keep that fact in mind there is no trouble with using it

> nu/pol/ doesn't want to only get your news from Paul Joseph Watson
yeah, fuck those guys

Dailystormer.name

RT, Pontiac Tribune, Drudge, Breitbart, Bill Burr, Owen Benjamin, Scott Adams, The Hill.

Daily Express.

Ayy. Thought you were me for a second.

(((Drudge)))is good for a quick rundown, but they often put a warhawk, pro-jew spin on everything. Best thing is to go on Twitter, Sup Forums, etc., find what’s going on, get all the facts by doing your own research, and form your own opinion.

The Daily Shoah
youtu.be/o9LKnRgZD3M