Carter Page has worked for me the whole time

Carter Page has worked for me the whole time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7hPm4eiiD08
theguardian.com/us-news/2018/jan/03/rupert-murdoch-trump-idiot-phone-call-immigration
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who do you think Mueller works for?

IM COMING FOR YOU HILLARY

Why do you think they imbedded him into trumps campaign?
>mfw i will get to see blumpf impeached in this life time

You already made this exact post toots.

>le flipped mueller xD

go on, OP...

He's genius enough to actually sign the memo release, giving Mueller an autograph of his obstruction charge. LOL! I love this guy!

Carter page worked for fbi/cia to infiltrate trumps team. They couldn't let trump find out about all the shady shit the fbi/cia/obama and Hillary were doing. The biggest thing was Papadopoulos drinking and saying the Russians had dirt. They knew Hillary's email server was hacked and had the goods on everyone. Maybe even goods on uranium 1. So they spied on Papadopoulos, then continued spying on carter Like always just with a new excuse. They sent carter to work on trumps team and setup trump Jr with the Russian secretary. Same secretary that rice let's into the country for a maginsky act case. The secretary met with glen Simpson of fusion GPS the day before, the day of and the day after the trump tower meeting.

The cia/fbi is so screwed and so is mueller. He knew about the FISA courts and the fake dossier and the plan to exonerate Clinton.

youtube.com/watch?v=7hPm4eiiD08

Kek nice call back.

U r retarded, keep believing Rachel madcow.

Page has been FBI since 2013, dipshit.
Right when Trump went to Moscow for his Miss Universe bullshit and started sucking Putin's cock.

Thanks to liberal faggots I cringe everytime I hear Mueller and collusion. Fucking Mueller? What a stupid name. Liberals say those words strangely too. Almost like how none of them can pronounce Trump correctly, and I dont mean Drumpf. Jonald Drump!

u mad fatty?
need some cheese fries?

Us.

>Us.

Sure thing Wal Mart sharter.

I mean, he WAS a republican. I just never underestimate the depths of the swamp.

Declassifying a congressional memo is now obstruction? lol wow, you guys are REALLY getting desperate. At least you seem to be coming to terms with the fact there's no Russia collusion... which is the irony. How can he obstruct an investigation into a liberal fantasy that turned up nothing?

Forget about party affiliation. Jesus. He was a Marine and IS a patriot.

so many desperate virgies.

>here's no Russia collusion
Go to bed Eric.

>no Russian collision
*breaths in*
HAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Oh boyo boyo boy. You’re in for a wild ride buddy.

>it's been confirmed Trump has been under surveillance
>they have all his phone records
>all his contacts
>EVERY FUCKING TRANSCRIPT
>and a year later they still can't prove any collusion

Holy shit these conspiracy theorist retards are absolutely fucking stupid lmao

>and a year later they still can't prove
It's already been proven,dotard.
>just waiting for the fat fuck to resign.

That’s a beautiful aryan. Stated objectively as a straight guy.

NOPE

Carter Page is coming out with abuses by the FBI & DOJ in illegally unmasking his name in FISA warrant applications.

Unless Mueller wanted his own investigation to fail. Page will be on Fox News in just a few minutes to tell all.

Page said Friday the memo revealed "misdeeds against the Trump Movement."

"The brave and assiduous oversight by Congressional leaders in discovering this unprecedented abuse of process represents a giant, historic leap in the repair of America’s democracy," Page said in a statement.

"Now that a few of the misdeeds against the Trump Movement have been partially revealed, I look forward to updating my pending legal action in opposition to DOJ this weekend in preparation for Monday’s next small step on the long, potholed road toward helping to restore law and order in our great country."

Meaning that even with an informant in the Trump Organization, they found no evidence of wrongdoing by the campaign whatsoever, meaning that they then felt they *had to* fabricate an elaborate fictional story wherein they made their own informant into a patsy to the FISA court because he didn’t find the evidence of wrongdoing by Trump that they wanted.

Because Trump is clean as baby shit

>FOX news tards in overdrive
Keep crying bitches.

THIS...if even a hint of wrongdoing was ever uncovered in the Trump campaign it would've instantly leaked and been plastered on the front page of every paper and website in the country.

When exactly is Page going to say he was an FBI agent ?

Never, because he wasn't and that would be a crime.

This is just this week's nothing burger to deflect from the "memo" nothing burger you got so worked up about

If page was FBI they wouldn't have needed a warrant.

The biggest cuck in DC.
>Targets Trump
>Can't talk to Trump unless Trump lets him
>Can't be in the same room with Trump, unless Trump allows it
>Can't press charges against Trump
>Can't talk to the press, or he goes to jail
>Is employed only by Trump's sufferance
>Can be fired if Trump feels like it at any time
>Possibly the most impotent little swamp faggot in DC

well then I guess you won't have to worry about Page has to say and his lawsuit against the DOJ

>proven
When and where?
Also go back to r*ddit

Right next to the color of Melina's dress.

Wait when did they prove there was direct collusion between trump and russia?

uhhh, if he was working for the FBI he could literally just say that and the whole investigation would go off the rails, Even democrats would be mad.

Just another nothing burger to excite conspiracy theorist, just like the "memo"

What the FUCK do you think Muellers been doing for a year, sitting on his as with a finger up his bum?
You don’t just investigate for a year and not come up with any evidence retard, it hasn’t been said explicitly but it’s more than easily inferred if you have a working neuron in your brain.

well, he's on TV right now explaining it all

>sitting on his as with a finger up his bum?
Literally doing exactly that.
Every now and then stopping to fap his little impotent cock as he reads he papers about Trump.

Is he claiming he "worked for the FBI" ????

>FOX news feeds Carter Page lines
Trump tards eat this shit up

WHAT A TWEEST

The fuck that i think Mueller has been doing for a year is investigation. How brain damaged are you if you think the longer an investigation goes on, the more likely they are to have evidence? Something that fucking serious would be done way faster than 1/4th of his term, you fucking moron. You believe something with no evidence that talking heads in the media, and traitors in the government are telling you. Go fuck yourself lmao

He's not going to admit that on FOX moron...this is to keep the dummies asleep and buying Wal Mart shit

So Fox News is feeding lines to an FBI agent, according to you, to spread disinfo on national television and further blow a hole in the "proven" collusion case? Did you eat lead paint chips as a child, or are you just having fun with really shitty bait?

Murdoch hates Trump genius.
>muh fair and balanced

theguardian.com/us-news/2018/jan/03/rupert-murdoch-trump-idiot-phone-call-immigration

>Carter page worked for fbi/cia to infiltrate trumps team.
His job was to make certain that NO ONE had Hillary's emails.
That's what kicked this whole thing off.
FEAR that the Russians did have the emails (since the fbi knew she'd been hacked).
Think about that a moment.

The people of the United States of America.

Dude let me spell this out for you in a way you can understand. They’re getting ready to THROW THE FUCKING PRESIDENT IN JAIL. This is fucking huge, huger than huge this is monumental, they need to make sure everything is air fucking tight because shit is about to hit the fucking fan big time once it’s revealed that Trump has russia hack our elections.

Mueller has been spending the last year running out the clock. The Russia investigation is not supposed to prove anything it's just supposed to make Trump look bad and waste time until 2020.

Have you ever seen the desparation in someones eyes when they're moments from death?

Someone like you would give a combat veteran such a rush as your body twitches and struggles to form a cohesive thought from a choke induced treachea collapse.

They are addicted to people with attitudes like you, almost fetishlike. Imagining your weak arms from a sedintary lifestyle choice struggle to pry away the rear naked choke would be the archetype of spectator thrill.

True nature, absent of our digital veil.

>They’re getting ready to THROW THE FUCKING PRESIDENT IN JAIL

But why do you believe that? You have literally no insight on the investigation.

Soros.

Kys JIDF

>Someone like you would give a combat veteran such a rush as your body twitches and struggles to form a cohesive thought from a choke induced treachea collapse.

Tell it to my Navy comm and Purple Heart from Operation Just Cause, kiddo.
>I shit bigger than you

>brags about a wound
>t.Navlett

HAHAHAHA you are such a fucking faggot

Wasted you cunt.

You got BTFO by kek bitch boy

>You don’t just investigate for a year and not come up with any evidence retard
so the best thing they've got is Papadopalous said some shit about Hillary's emails? and he lied about it to the FBI?

aside from lying to the FBI, exactly how does that bolster the case that Trump colluded with the Russian government to win the election? Manafort being busted for tax shit several years before the campaign?

and since Papadapolous and Flynn have been indicted for lying their testimony isn't worth jack shit... sounds like Mueller has nada, pal.

Enjoy my pents

wtf

Repeating #s for a reaffirming truth

Witnessed

Hardly.
I probably fucked your mom when she was craving that Navy D.

this close to taking down FBI and Hillary

Awww....army boy got digits...still no glory

lel

>to pry away
Waste of oxygen, if you aren't stronger than them. You're better off dropping weight suddenly and violently (or upwards if you can get leg leverage)

unironically shilling the Russia narrative?

the left cant mem- oh... shit..

You're in your forties(at least) bragging about getting shot in some shithole in central America almost thirty years ago on an oldtime western ragtime fanatic image forum. Think about for a minute before you post again.

> Trump has russia hack our elections

D
E
P
O
SITED

Oh snap! I'm gonna have to make some human sacrifices when this is all said and done

BEWARE OF CIA NIGGERS LADS

I'm 49.
I ran the strand when you were still shitting in your diaper, sailed seven eas, and skull fucked Iraq when you were watching Rugrats.
>muh Sup Forums
You might want to rethink your life kiddo.

user your delusional. The whole Russian narrative is smoke.

>Tell it to my Navy comm and Purple Heart from Operation Just Cause, kiddo.
LMFAO

Lol I know you're a shill, but I imagine this persona of yours being 350 pounds, having pierced nipples, sitting shirtless in a trailer park sipping bud light and posting anti-trump memes on facebook all day

Where there’s smoke there’s fire, and I can’t wait to smell the burn.

Carter Page a secret FBI undercover agent from 2013 to 2016 catching real russian spies.

You can't make this shit up.

This was the insurance policy Strozk mentioned let's use one of our assests to spy on Trump. Wow.

This. All while Donny dodged the draft.

That's right nigga.
You fucking think you can play with me? Motherfuckers around the way call me Three Bag Jimmy, cause I'm always packing at least three bags of that hot chili. You think you can front me and I'll slap your silly ass with a bag. You'll be laying the hospital with third degree chill burns while I'm getting all the hoes, and if you even THINK of coming back, I got two bags left. The doctors will be making you a new face out of your ass skin grafts while I'll be chillin' in the poon.
So you just bring it, ass face.

Bitch.

i think this is the case of telling a lie enough times to the point where you start to believe it yourself.

What's with the Estonian flag in the bg?

Actually, I'm 145, 8% body fat with a penthouse in Scottsdale and a list of 20 year old club sluts that love my dong, but you can cry in mommy's basement if you want.

Good fucking luck faggot

> I'm 145

lolol wtf are you like 5 feet tall? You're trying to hard now and it's not believable. Thanks for playing, goodnight!

>Motherfuckers around the way call me Three Bag Jimmy, cause I've always got one guy in cracker jacks in my mouth and I churn the butter of two others. That's three bags of that hot jizz. t. Navy guy
What a faggot

>fatty is jealous of cat weight
ahhh..you ok?

Found the Marine
>always with the jizz talk

actually i weigh 145 too

>le Mueller
> :^)
>flipped
> (^:

hahahahaha
Hook line and sinker
ahahahahahaha

He's going to be sorely disappointed when his mom wakes him up in the morning and it was all a fleeting dream.