VT Capture the Flag

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vw9zyxm860Q
stockton.edu/news/2018/black-history-flag.html
mainecampus.com/2018/02/black-history-month-kicks-off-at-umaine-with-the-black-lives-matter-flag-raising/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

well

Someone do something. This flag had better not be there tomorrow or we don't have a chance.

It's a joke that no one has got this flag already.

It's unguarded, in a location with no barriers to entry. You can STROLL up to it, cut it down, and stroll out.

FFS anons, what is up with Vermont inhabitants?

Get out there and grab that fuckin flag

Give them guys, There is still a lot of traffic outside at this time. And the school is right next to the road.

You niggers are worthless

So who's actually on the ground?

Give them *time*

this.
someone gib midwest happening :(
we'd have it done in under 5 hours guaranteed

any FL anons wanna take a road trip? I'm tired of the absolute faggotry on this board. 80% of Sup Forums are neets, ffs. You have nothing to lose.

I've managed to lose all respect for the state of Vermont and all of its inhabitants in the span of 2 hours

it should be dark now in VT. just go in and take it

forgot it was only 830. 11-3 is the best time to strike.

As far as I know, nobody except fat fingered Bernie Sanders and his Cuckie Talkie.

vt is cucked, little to no vt anons

If something like this popped up in London, I'd have drive up and taken in it immediately. I even started fucking driving up to liverpoll during HWNDU ffs. WHERE IS THE COMMITMENT FROM VERMONT anons

WTF is the hesitation. Why can't the non retarded locations get these opportunities

we don't even have a photo of the flag taken form a moving car, never mind an attempt.
Give Vermont to canada

I'd do it just to fuck with him.

Someone from Boston can drive there

its in a lit parking lot next to a 4 lane highway.
but forreal its a shitty rope, just take a serrated knife and cut it down and dump the flag in the creek. wear a mask and clothes without local identifiers and youll be fine.
my friends and I used to do heavier shit than this literally every weekend. Id kill to get that adreneline rush again.

>little to no VT anons
Even worse, there are VT anons here, but they are too scared to go pull down a flag

Are they still hanging up the flag in Massachusetts?

This
New England you can redeem yourselves after last night.

Same. I remember breaking windows with my ridiculously powerful gas bb gun. Running and gunning was the biggest rush: haven;t had anything like it since I was kid. Playing Real life capture the flag would bring it back for sure

Guaranteed, Suffering Columbusfag here, I wanna cap a flag

I could go up there but I’m not wasting the gas money to do so.
>t. Boston fag

Any user in the vermont area? All you have to do is go in the middle of the night around 2 or 3 am and where a mask. For quick get away just use a bike or park you car where you're sure there are no cameras to avoid license plate discovery. What should we replace the flag with though?

I'll pay your gas money

they can't keep the lights on all the time. schools gotta shut the lights off eventually, right?
maybe use a car as concealment?

This

Get it done

was that some anons or just unaffiliated. last uncucked vermontians?

If you're paranoid about tie just use bolt cutters.
It's it's actual rope use a hack-saw.
Taking the flag should be a two minute operation.

be there in 15 hours bros

(((Joelyn Mensah)))

Toplel. Going to sleep guys hope it will be done by tommorow.

youtu.be/vw9zyxm860Q

Where is it exactly?

This

The only obstacle is getting the flag from up to down. Literally two basic tools will guarantee you succeed.

Come on `vermont anons, get on with it

If you do this, you’ll be legend on Sup Forums

a MAGA flag obviously.

that or a "he will not divide us" flag for the lulz.

blm flags, gay pride flags, resist trump flags have all been raised in vermont before this flag doesnt signify anything new. maybe it wouldv been a good idea/worth it to take the blm flags down 4 years ago but the ideas that flag contains have alrdy been entrenched into vt city culture. the lack of change that will occur from taking the flag down combined with the potential consequences of losing your job and friends means no one from vt will take the flag down

Montpelier HS in Montpelier, VT

You gonna do it user?

I want this to be real.

What was last night?

cincinattifag here. If my gf wasnt coming to visit me thursday Id literally be on the road. If anything comes to ohio tho, Im so fucking down.
my nigga, I'd feel like a nig for wonton vandalism if it wasnt so goddamn fun.
its not the lights inside the school its the lights in the parking lot. plus anyone driving by could get a glance, you could get in and out really quick so honestly theres no excuse.

you gotta do the classic MAGA hat and tshirt

from old thread

The superbowl user.

LOL did they really model their flag after the "parental advisory explicit content" warning label on their ghetto ass rap CDs. holy shit, the left is seriously a parody of themselves.

Yep, did shit like this all the time when I was an edgy over-political teenager. Shit's not very dangerous and makes for good stories later. Gotta step up, Vermont.

>What should we replace the flag with though?
Bernie 2020.

>losing a job
>losing friends
top kek, just send NEETs

meant to leave the pic

Shame this flag didn't pop up in Ohio, You'd have it down by now unlike these cucks in vermont.

God speed in the future user, I hope Ohio raises some flags of their own

An user just needs a balaclava and nondescript clothing and concealment is fairly easy.

All you'd need is a lookout, a car running and some basic tools.
With three people this could be ten minutes from door open to door close.

kek I thought the same thing when I first saw it too.

this
hell yeah brother, hope the same happens to you.

What are the odds one of you cucks does this in the next 13 hours?

Will a brit have to come and fix you lot up again

you just know there are armed niggers hiding in the bushes.

Black people? In Vermont? Damn, I guess you learn something new every day.

thats what its gonna come down to though or people who live out of state

Thx

no... nobody wants someone to suicide bomb the flag...

theres one at University of Maine. Any Maine bros going to step up since VT is full of pussies?

Given that the left is going apeshit on the anti-white agenda this would be hilarious.
Blacks would start hating Bernie Sanders supporters.
I support this idea.

That one would have to be done around 3 am.

VT user, i-is that you?

if you drive either change your plate or disconnect the light illuminating it low chance of getting a ticket and you won't get your plate photographed or read

If this shit happened in rural Nebraska, which is like 97% of the state it would have been taken down by drunk teenagers before 4chins could have even started larping a plan.

To all the anons saying "if it was in Ohio it would be gone in 2h" this cannot be the only flag in the country - (((google))) if there is one near you

this

BUMP GET IN HERE VERMONT NIGGERS

new jersey anybody ?

stockton.edu/news/2018/black-history-flag.html

print off a bernie flag, and leave it behind, the story got picked up nationally the butthurt on twitter would be incalculable... VT user pls do this.

There are no flags like this in the UK,

seriously what's with all this gay planning just go fucking do it

Fuck me

This

user from thread number one got killed by a pack of wild feral niggers guarding the flag

it literally is. or at least its reported to be the first in the country, hopefully it becomes a trend.

drunk teenager nationalism is my kind of nationalism.

there is like 30 of those flag around
literally every single one of you if your not in poland have probably one waveing in the 1000meters radius

Only search results are for the Vermont flag. If someone can find one In East PA I will grab it. Fucking Vermont pussies.

cover yourselves in job applications

You know Jersey niggers would do this in a hour

More "Free Speech" Found Here....

Dont forget the Lemonade with the sammich

It would be better to take it at the dead of night. It's around 8:50 Pm in Vermont right now. The school still probably has some normies lurking around a better time would be at 12-3 Am

Not here mate

which is actually funny on whole another level

Interesting connection

WITNESS!!

If guards are there & the op already compromised. Just call the police & give their description & say they are threatening people with weapons. Once the police clear the guards & leave it is defenseless.

pictures of the scene (schools have cameras there will be pictures) will be posted to vt message boards. if anyone does this make sure your bike car clothing whatever you use cant be traced back to you i.e dont wear the same shirt your wearing in your facebook profile pic

If someone who isn't a complete fucking pussy wants to redeem the northeast theres a second flag in Maine
mainecampus.com/2018/02/black-history-month-kicks-off-at-umaine-with-the-black-lives-matter-flag-raising/